Find Out Everything About The Script Mods!
In the world of Sims 4 mods and CC, there is literally everything! From extension that lets you play as your pet to custom-created kitchen tops that you can get right now! But there is one category of Sims 4 extensions out there that has everybody talking – Script Mods!
Script mods deserve the biggest portion of our attention, believe me. They’re often the heftiest of downloads for the game, and they almost always introduce a game-changing feature.
Generally, these features add depth to the already existing systems in the game, put there by the developers of Sims 4. Or, they sometimes straight-up remove those systems and introduce new and improved ones.
And that’s why the creators of these script mods are so valuable to our community – they significantly improve the way we play the game!
But enough introduction, let’s dive deep into the topic of Sims 4 script mods and see what they are exactly!
What Are Sims 4 Script Mods?
Sims 4 script mods are a type of mods where the creators put their own lines of code (from beginning to and) rather than simply changing the already existing lines of code provided by the official developers of The Sims 4. Script modes are often referred to as core mods because they change something at the “core” of the game!
How are script mods different than regular mods?
Well, the regular Sims 4 mods that you can find all over the internet are much simpler than the script mods. They’re created by a person who only changes a few lines of code, often to improve one single thing.
For example, a non-script mod can be an extension that changes the values within some traits. You know, it won’t give you a new trait for your Sim, but it will boost the trait’s effectiveness that is already part of the base game.
On the other hand, script mods delete the Maxis coding and insert a new one. This fundamentally changes the behavior of some features in the game. Or, it inserts new features that haven’t been there before.
But let’s take a look at some of the best Sims 4 script mods out there and see exactly what we’re talking about!
A List Of The Best Sims 4 Script Mods
Here is a list of the best Sims 4 script mods in 2021!
- MC Command Center – MCCC is the number 1 script mod for the game. It’s packed with hundreds of new features that are helpful in all scenarios. You’ll get access to things like pregnancy settings, which let you choose how often your Sims can get pregnant and stuff like that. Check this guide to know more about MC Command Center!
- Slider Mods – Sliders are a great way to customize your Sims and make them stand out from the regular townies. You can get a slider mod for your Sim’s height, weight, legs, butt, lips, and whatnot! Check this compilation of sliders to choose the right one for you!
- Teen Jobs & Career Mods – The mods that allow your Sims to drop out of school and get a job are also script mods. They’re great for introducing variety into your game and to make your gameplay new and exciting. This link will take you to a list of the best teen job mods!
- Unlimited Jobs – Unlimited Jobs is a new fun script mod you can try. It lets you accept as many jobs if you want, so your Sim can be all over the place. You can check it here!
- Butler Mods – Extensions like the butler mod are helpful tools for managing your family, especially a big family. Butlers aren’t part of the basic game, and you can only get them with Vintage Glamour DLC. However, you can also download this butler mod if you don’t want to pay!
To summarize, Sims 4 script mods are original creations and not modifiers. The normal mods only give us a couple of small changes. But the script mods usually bring new things to the game. And they change how we approach and play Sims 4!
Hope this post cleared some of the confusion about script mods!