Table of contents
Have you ever wondered what are the most important The Sims 4 Aspiration cheats? Then you’re in the right place because this guide will go over everything you need to know about this!
Also, if you’re new to the game, we’ll explain how everything (including The Sims 4 cheats) works! Take a look at the most important aspects below:
What Are The Aspirations?
Before we dive too deep, let’s take a look at what type of aspirations you can find in The Sims 4 game.
- Athletic Aspirations (Bodybuilder)
- Creativity Aspirations (Bestselling Author, Master Actor/Actress, Musical Genius, Painter)
- Deviance Aspirations (Chief of Mischief, Public Enemy)
- Family Aspirations (Big Happy Family, Super Parent, Successful Lineage, Vampire Family)
- Food Aspirations (Grilled Cheese, Master Chef, Master Mixologist)
- Fortune Aspirations (Famously Wealthy, Mansion Baron)
- Knowledge Aspirations (Computer Whiz, Master Vampire, Nerd Brain, Renaissance Sim)
- Love Aspiration (Love, Soulmate)
- Nature Aspiration (Angling Ace, Freelance Botanist, Outdoor Enthusiast, The Curator)
- Popularity Aspiration (Friend of the world, Joke Star, Party Animal, Leader of the Pack)
Of course, if your Sims family has kids, you should also keep in mind the Sims 4 kids aspirations:
- Artistic Prodigy
- Rambunctious Scamp
- Social Butterfly
- Whiz Kid
All The Sims 4 Aspiration Cheats
Take a look below at the cheats for aspiration in the game:
|Sims 4 Aspirations||Usage|
|Traits.equip_trait Active||For the athletic Sims!|
|Traits.equip_trait Antiseptic||Hygiene decays at half rate all the time|
|Traits.equip_trait EpicPoet||For the great art.|
|Traits.equip_trait Hardlyhungry||Hunger decays at half rate.|
|Traits.equip_trait Independent||Social decays at half rate.|
|Traits.equip_trait Neverweary||Energy depletes at half the usual rate.|
|Traits.equip_trait SteelBladder||Bladder won’t get worse.|
|Traits.equip_trait Webmaster||Gain the Webmaster Reward trait.|
P.S if you’re looking for a way to remove traits, check out our guide!
Enable The Sims 4 Aspiration Cheats on PC
Are you playing the game on a PC and need some help with The Sims 4 cheats? In that case, you’ll need to take a few easy steps to enable your cheats. Don’t worry if this is quite new to you. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
After opening the game, make sure to hit SHIFT + CTRL + C on the keyboard. Further, once the cheat box is opened, type “testingcheats true” in the bar. To clarify, this will enable all the cheats you want to use.
Turn On The Sims 4 Aspiration Cheats on PS4
Are you playing on a PS4? In that case, simply start playing the game and hold down all four triggers. Do this at the same time, and a textbox will appear at the top of the screen. Enter “testingcheats true” in the textbox to enable cheats.
Turn On The Sims 4 Aspiration Cheats on Xbox One
Is your chance of a console is an Xbox One, then you’re in luck because the process is the same as for the PS4!
Just hold down all 4 trigger buttons until the textbox appears and type in “testingcheats true” in the textbox to enable cheats. If you were looking for how to turn on the Sims 4 cheats, this is the way!
If you’re looking for more useful cheats, do check out our full cheats collections for The Sims 4!