Guide your Sims on thrilling milestones, help them earn cool rewards, and watch their exciting goals unfold as you choose the best path for them! With this Sims 4 aspirations guide we prepared for you, you’ll surely learn which perfect aspiration to pick for each and every Sim!
What are Sims 4 Aspirations?
The Sims 4 aspirations are like big dreams that you choose for your Sims! They give your Sims a certain goal or a dream career to work towards, which will make their daily lives exciting. It’s like a fun checklist of things to do and achieve in the game. As a Simmer, you can also put yourself in the shoes of your Sims and experience what it’s like to pursue special paths such as becoming a super athlete, a famous chef, a global celebrity, or even a master of mischief! All in all, Sims 4 aspirations make the game more fun by giving your Sims a specific purpose and direction in their lives.
All Sims 4 Aspirations
In this list, we gathered every single aspiration available in the game for your Sims. With over 17 different categories that each deal with a specific area of mastery, you can undoubtedly pick the best one for your Sims. In one Sim’s lifetime, it is possible to have plenty of aspirations to take. So once you’ve completed all the milestones in a particular aspiration, you can just choose the next one to pursue. How convenient!
1. Animal Aspiration
Sims with this aspiration have a deep connection with animals, striving to form strong bonds with house pets like cats and dogs. Sims will care for the needs of these furry friends, and become skilled in training them.
- Friends of the Animals – With this Sims 4 aspiration, the ultimate goal of Sims is to become a true animal lover and advocate. The reward trait for this is the “Animal Whisperer”, making it easier for your Sims to train pets.
2. Athletic Aspirations
Sims pursuing athletic aspirations are dedicated to physical fitness and sports, pushing themselves through various workouts and improving their sporty skills to achieve their full physical potential.
- Extreme Sports Enthusiast – Unique to the location of Mt. Komorebi, this Sims 4 aspiration will let your Sims become a thrillseeker, pursuing snowy sports like skiing and snowboarding, and rock climbing. Finishing this aspiration will let your Sims have the “Survival Instinct” reward, making them resistant to injury.
- Bodybuilder – Sims with this aspiration want to reach the highest Fitness Skill level through activities like jogging and working out at the gym. After completing this, Sims will get the “Long-Lived” reward, letting them stretch their lifespans.
3. Creativity Aspirations
Creativity Aspirations are for Sims who are driven by their artistic passions. Whether it’s painting beautiful masterpieces, composing soul-stirring music, or crafting captivating stories, the dream is to refine creative skills and leave an indelible mark on the world through their chosen artistic pursuits.
- Master Actor/Actress – Join the acting career and become a great thespian on screen! Finishing this aspiration will give your Sim the “World Renowned Actor/Actress” gift.
- Painter Extraordinaire – From mastering different painting techniques to creating stunning masterpieces, your Sims’ artistic journey will be filled with creativity and self-expression. Completing this aspiration grants Sims the “Expressionistic” trait.
- Bestselling Author – Your Sim can become a skillful wordsmith as they strive to write captivating stories and become a renowned author. They can get the “Poetic” trait in finishing this aspiration, which will allow them to bring back the Sims they’ve lost.
- Musical Genius – Get your Sims into music! Completing this aspiration grants Sims the “Piper” reward, making their melodies have an enchanting effect on other people.
- Lord/Lady of the Knits – Sims will create unique knitted garments, learn advanced knitting techniques, and even teach other Sims how to knit. Complete this to get the “Sacred Knitting Knowledge” technique.
- Master Maker – Channel your Sim’s creative energy into the art of crafting as they strive to become a master maker, building stuff like candles. They can have the “Muse of the Maker” once they complete this.
4. Deviance Aspirations
For Sims who revel in a life filled with mischief, rebellion, and daring adventures, the Deviance Sims 4 Aspirations are for them! From playful pranks to delving into the depths of criminality, this aspiration may lead them to become notorious public enemies, cunning mischief leaders, or even charming villains.
- Public Enemy – Become a hated icon in the neighborhood with this aspiration. Finish this Sims 4 aspiration to avail of the “Mastermind” trait.
- Chief of Mischief – Every day is April Fool’s Day for Sims with this aspiration! Your Sims will get the “Tormentor” trait after completing this feat.
- Villainous Valentine – If your Sims are born to break other Sims’ hearts, this Sims 4 aspiration is for them. “Twisted Heart” will be the reward for your Sims upon accomplishing this aspiration.
5. Family Aspirations
These Sims 4 aspirations are for family-oriented Sims who want to prioritize the bonds that tie them with their kin. Their goals may involve nurturing a successful and harmonious family unit, fostering deep connections with loved ones, or embracing the challenges and joys that come with being a vampire family or a super parent.
- Super Parent – If your Sim wants to be the best parent, then go for this aspiration! It will give them the “Role Model” gift upon completion.
- Successful Lineage – This Sims 4 aspiration not only ensures your Sim will be a good parent in their family, but also an ambitious and successful one! Accomplish this to get the “Vicarious” reward.
- Big Happy Family – Have a fun and rambunctious family with this Sims 4 aspiration, which includes having plenty of children and grandchildren! Your Sim can have the “Matriarch/Patriarch” reward after finishing this.
- Vampire Family – Become a master vampire and train other creatures of the night with this Sims 4 aspiration, which will grant your Sims the gift of the “I am the master” upon completion.
6. Food Aspirations
With food-related Sims 4 Aspirations, Sims can become culinary enthusiasts on a quest for gastronomic excellence. They can immerse themselves in the art of cooking, aspiring to become renowned master chefs or skilled mixologists. Not only will they leave a tasty treat to taste buds, but also a lasting impression on the culinary world!
- Master Chef – Channel your Sim’s inner Gordon Ramsay as they whip out the tastiest meals in town with this Sims 4 aspiration, which will give them the “Fresh Chef” reward when they finish all milestones.
- Master Mixologist – Concoct the most refreshing and flavorful drinks with this aspiration, which will allow your SIm to become the best bartender in town. Upon finishing this, they’ll get the “Potion Master” reward as a gift.
7. Fortune Aspirations
Sims driven by Fortune Aspirations seek to accumulate great wealth and live a life of luxury. Their ambitions may revolve around becoming fabulously wealthy, acquiring abundant possessions and properties, or achieving the status of a revered mansion baron.
- Fabulously Wealthy – If your Sims can manage to earn 200,000 simoleons in cash (with 50,000 simoleons in reserve), they’ll accomplish this Sims 4 aspiration and get the “Shrewd” reward!
- Mansion Baron – Take out a lot of cash and buy the largest home in the game to complete this Sims 4 aspiration, which will let your Sim have the “Thrifty” reward. This will allow them to receive a 10% rebate on every Build Mode purchase!
8. Knowledge Aspirations
Sims with a thirst for intellectual pursuits can select Sims 4 aspirations related to knowledge. Whether they become Renaissance Sims, masters of diverse fields, or focus on specific areas such as being a nerd brain, a computer whiz, or even exploring the obscure world of vampires, their goals involve unraveling the mysteries of the world and expanding their mental prowess.
- Master Vampire – Go and let Sims embrace vampiric powers, immortality, and supernatural knowledge as they become a fearsome Master Vampire. The reward for this aspiration is “A True Master”.
- Renaissance Sim – This Sims 4 aspiration will let Sims excel in various skills, embrace creativity, and become a well-rounded Sim. They’ll get the “Professorial” gift upon finishing this aspiration.
- Archaeology Scholar – Archaeology is a sacred subject, and this aspiration will motivate Sims to uncover ancient mysteries, explore tombs, and discover historical treasures. Scholars of this aspiration can get the “Museum Patron” reward.
- Computer Whiz – If your Sims are into techy stuff, pick this Sims 4 aspiration for them. they’ll master programming skills and develop their inner tech genius.
- Nerd Brain – Everything is interesting for Sims with this aspiration. They love to deal with intellect, indulge in geek culture, and become cool brainiacs! Plus. Nerd Brains can get the “Handy” trait as a reward.
- Spellcraft & Sorcery – This one is for Spellcaster Sims who want to master magic, cast spells, and delve into the enchanting-yet-terrifying world of sorcery. Accomplishing this aspiration will grant Sims to have the “Singer of Spells” reward.
- Academic – Your Sims can also choose to pursue the path of an academic who loves to bury themselves in studying, pursuing research, and achieving scholarly success.
9. Love Aspirations
Do you have Sims who yearn for deep and meaningful connections? Choose Love Aspirations for them! These paths will lead them to the thrill of being a serial romantic, exploring multiple romantic relationships, or seeking the elusive soulmate who will bring them everlasting love.
- Serial Romantic – Get out there and collect hearts for your Sim with this Sims 4 aspiration! “Player” is the reward awaiting Sims who finishes this.
- Soulmate – Picking this aspiration for your Sim will encourage them to find their one true love in the world. Finishing it will give them the “Companion” reward.
10. Location Aspirations
Your Sims can also take on Location Aspirations, especially if they’re captivated by specific environments. Whether they immerse themselves in the vibrant city life as a native, embrace the tranquil beauty of beach living, or seek the splendors of Mount Komorebi, the goal is to fully experience and immerse themselves in such chosen locations.
- Strangerville Mystery – With this one, your Sims can uncover Strangerville’s secrets and save the town from a mysterious force. Upon completion, Sims will become the “Hero of Strangerville”.
- Mt. Komorebi Sightseer – Help Sims explore Mt. Komorebi’s beauty and enjoy its cultural delights. After doing so, your Sims can get the “Worldly Knowledge” reward.
- Fabulously Filthy – Through this Sims 4 aspiration, your Sims can choose to live with chaos in their creatively cluttered home. The “Filth Dweller” reward can be collected when a Sim finishes all milestones.
- Perfectly Pristine – Contrary to the Sims 4 aspiration above, this one will allow Sims to create harmony in a perfectly organized living environment.
- City Native – Delve into the bustle of the city with the City Native aspiration, immersing Sims in city life, neighborhoods, and urban activities.
- Beach Life – Make your Sims experience life in Sulani where they can relax, swim, and enjoy the laid-back coastal lifestyle! Finishing this will unlock the “Laid-Back” reward.
11. Nature Aspirations
Sims with a strong love for nature can also pursue Nature Aspirations. Their journey may involve becoming caretakers of farm animals, embracing outdoor enthusiast lifestyles, exploring jungles and fishing areas, and many more.
- Country Caretaker – Sims can preserve and nurture the countryside as a dedicated steward of nature with this Sims 4 aspiration. Country Caretakers can then have the “Nature Conversationalist” reward.
- Outdoor Enthusiast – Allow Sims to find joy in outdoor adventures and embrace the beauty of nature with this one.
- Purveyor of Potions – Go ahead and let Sims brew their magical elixirs and unlock the secrets of potent potions. Sims will have the “Master Mixer” gift after finishing this Sims 4 aspiration.
- Freelance Botanist – Let the flora thrive! Cultivate plants and be a successful freelance botanist with this Sims 4 aspiration.
- Angling Ace – As a promising angler, your Sims can master the art of fishing and reel in impressive catches. Angling Ace Sims can enjoy the “Angler’s Tranquility” reward after.
- Jungle Explorer – Ready to brave the lush forests of Selvadorada? With this Sims 4 aspiration, you can have a daring jungle expedition complete with pitfalls and hidden treasures!
- Eco Innovator – Eco-friendly practices are important for Sims with this aspiration, as they’ll strive to make a positive impact on the environment. Finishing this aspiration will unlock the “Influential Individual” reward.
- The Curator – Art and cultural heritage are valuable matters for Sims who’ll take on this Sims 4 aspiration. They’ll strive to become a knowledgeable curator.
12. Popularity Aspirations
Does your Sim yearn for social recognition? Let them gain influence by pursuing Popularity Aspirations. The bedazzled path will allow them to become global celebrities, beloved joke stars, legendary party animals, or trusted confidantes in their neighborhood, among many others!
- Neighborhood Confidante – Sims with this aspiration would want to be a trusted friend and neighbor, always there to lend an ear. Upon accomplishing this, they’ll get the “Confidante” reward.
- World-Famous – Whoa! Be the best celebrity and reach global fame with extraordinary talent and achievements with this Sims 4 aspiration. After completing, Sims can enjoy the “Unstoppable Fame” reward.
- Leader of the Pack – If your Sims are charismatic and influential, leading with confidence and inspiring others, then this aspiration is for them!
- Joke Star – Spread laughter and joy in every place and be the jokester of every party with this Sims 4 aspiration. Finishing this will give Sims the “Hilarious” reward.
- Party Animal – Woot woot! It’s time to party! Let your fun-loving Sims embrace the party scene with this aspiration. They’ll get the “Perfect Host” reward after.
- Friend of the World – Do you have a friendly Sim? With this Sims 4 aspiration, they can form meaningful connections with Sims from all walks of life.
- Good Vampire – Yes, your Sims can also use vampiric powers for good, by being a beacon of morality in the night with this aspiration. Good Vampires can enjoy the perks of “Regained Humanity” after.
13. Star Wars Aspirations
Sims can go on epic adventures that mirror the legendary tales of the Star Wars universe. They can choose to become a paragon of hope, enforce order as a vigilant enforcer, or seek the thrill of galactic exploration as a privateer. It’s up to you how they shape their destiny within the Star Wars galaxy.
- Hope VS Order – Having this Sims 4 aspiration will give your Sims a chance to choose which side to join in the battle between hope and order, shaping your Sim’s destiny in Batuu! When your Sim finishes this, they” have “A Gift of Credits”!
- Paragon of Hope – This Sims 4 aspiration will let your Sim inspire others in Batuu with unwavering optimism and be a symbol of hope in the galaxy. Sims will then get the “Heroic Presence” gift upon finishing all milestones.
- Enforcer of Order – Uphold laws and maintain order in Batuu with this one, ensuring peace and stability across the Star Wars universe. In return, your Sims will be gifted with the “Supreme Authority” reward.
- Galactic Privateer – No need to choose sides with this Sims 4 aspiration! You’ll just set off on thrilling space adventures, seeking fame, fortune, and excitement as a daring privateer. The “Sleight of Hand” reward will be available after.
14. Wellness Aspirations
If your Sims are all about prioritizing their physical and mental well-being, let them embrace Wellness Aspirations. They can journey toward their inner peace, become self-care specialists, or aspire to be Zen gurus. These paths can all guide themselves and others towards balance and peace in their stressful Sim lives!
- Inner Peace – Help Sims drown out the unwanted noise and focus on the calm with this Sims 4 aspiration. Finishing this will grant them the “Clear Perspective” reward.
- Zen Guru – Practice the Zen mentality with the Zen Guru aspiration, dedicated towards mastery of wellness. Your Sims will get the “Calming Aura” reward after completing all milestones.
- Self-Care Specialist – Don’t just practice wellness, make a business out of it as well with this Sims 4 aspiration! Unlock the “Self-Care Expertise” out of this one upon completion.
15. Werewolf Aspirations
Werewolf Aspirations are for Sims who want to embrace lycan lives! They can explore their transformation as werewolf initiates, discover their true identity as lone wolves, or choose to become emissaries of the collective or Wildfang renegades.
- Werewolf Initiate – Sims can start with this first Werewolf aspiration if they plan to become a werewolf. Finishing this will later unlock other werewolf-related aspirations.
- Lone Wolf – Maybe your Sims are not fond of hunting with packs, thus, this Sims 4 aspiration is perfect for them. Help them accomplish this aspiration to gain the reward, “Threatening Presence”.
- Emissary of the Collective – This Sims 4 aspiration is for Sims who want to be a member of the Moonwood Collective and have the “Refined Lupine” reward.
- Wildfang Renegade – Joining the Wildfangs and doing some feats is all it needs to accomplish this aspiration. After finishing this one, Sims can get the “Chomp Champion” reward.
- Cure Seeker – If your Sim no longer wants to become a werewolf, get them this aspiration and lead them to a lycanthropy-free life.
16. Teen Aspirations
Through The Sims 4: High School Years, teens can now have aspirations that reflect their unique stage of life. They can choose to embrace the drama and excitement, become goal-oriented individuals, or strive to become admired icons!
- Drama Llama – Stir up a lot of teenage angst among your Sims’ teenage peers with this Sims 4 aspiration. Doing milestones such as spreading rumors, having enemies, and being mean might pay off in the end!
- Goal Oriented – At a young age, let your Sims build useful life skills and maintain good grades, through the Goal Oriented aspiration, which will surely come in handy later on in their life.
- Live Fast – YOLO so get your teenage Sims this aspiration, which will make them do activities such as sneaking out and getting into trouble! Oops, just be careful not to get them expelled.
- Admired Icon -This will let your teenage Sim become a popular icon on the campus. Having this aspiration will allow them to become really social with other Sims!
17. Multi-Skill Aspirations for Children
The Sims 4: Growing Together allowed us to have more aspirations for kids! Now, little Sims explore more of life through self-discovery. They can choose to become slumber party animals, showcasing their social skills, or aim to become well-rounded individuals through mind and body pursuits, playtime captainship, or by becoming creative geniuses!
- Slumber Party Animal – Throw the best sleepovers with other kids with this Sims 4 aspiration. Finishing this will unlock the “Practiced Host” reward for your Sims.
- Mind and Body – Little Sims who finish all three milestones of this Sims 4 aspiration will have the “Headstrong” reward which will allow them to have longer Focused and Confident moodlets.
- Playtime Captain – Some little Sims can become the best play pals with this aspiration. “Pack Animal” is the reward upon completing this one.
- Creative Genius – Let the little Sims build a creative persona at such a young age with this Sims 4 aspiration. They’ll get the “Idea Person” as a reward upon completing this.
Other Sims 4 Aspirations
Did you know that there are hidden Sims 4 aspirations in the game? Yup! Take a look at other aspirations available in the Sims 4.
18. Other Children’s Aspirations
Before the launch of The Sims 4: Growing Together, Simmers are only able to pick four aspirations for children Sims which target either creativity, mental, motor, or social skill. These aspirations are the following:
- Creativity – Artistic Prodigy
- Mental – Whiz Kid
- Motor – Rambunctious Scamp
- Social – Social Butterfly
19. Tutorial Aspirations
There are a couple of hidden Sims 4 aspirations available in the game, that are not accessible via CAS or your Sim’s regular aspirations panel. You can access these aspirations if you go through the tutorial mode of The Sims 4 (when you are starting out in the game). You might also discover that random townies will have these Sims 4 aspirations.
Conclusion: Celebrating All Sims 4 Aspirations
So, that’s it! You’ve reached the end of our awesome list of all the Sims 4 aspirations. We hope this guide has been helpful, letting you in on the deets of the various paths your Sims can take in the game. With all this info, we’re sure that you can confidently choose the perfect aspiration for each of your Sims, guiding them towards a fulfilling and exciting life. Happy Simming and may all the aspirations of your Sims be fulfilled!