Learn All the Retail Cheats for The Sims 4: Get to Work!
With the release of Get to Work back in 2015, we received a bunch of new cheats to accompany the retail career in The Sims 4. The expansion pack can be difficult to manage without cheats, especially the retail business. So we’re going to help you figure out how to use these cheats in order to stay successful in The Sims 4: Get to Work!
The retail business can be run in several ways. But if you don’t know what we’re going to tell you here, you might just end up stuck. Some of the retail cheats for The Sims 4 will be very helpful, and some will only solve one particular problem. However, they’re vital pieces of knowledge for anyone who owns this DLC (most of us do) and who enjoys running a retail business!
Now let’s jump into the guide and check all retail cheats for The Sims 4!
Do you want to know how to unlock all items in The Sims 4? Check out this cheat!
How to Use the Retail Cheats for The Sims 4?
But to use these cheats, you will need to enable cheats first! If you’ve never done that before, don’t worry! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be fine!
First off, you need to open the command console box. This is done through the keyboard combo of SHIFT + CTRL + C. Now, have in mind that Mac, Xbox, and PS4 have different key configurations. Usually, you’ll swap SHIFT for CMD on a Mac, or press all four back triggers on the controller in order for this window to pop up on your console.
Once you have the cheat box opened, you’ll need to enter the testingcheats true line inside it. And if you’ve done it correctly, you’ll immediately receive a message that cheat usage is active in your game.
Congratulations, now you can start using the retail cheats for The Sims 4!
If you have further troubles activating cheats, please check out this helpful video!
Need a help resurrecting a Sim? Check out this guide!
The Retail Cheats for The Sims 4
The retail cheats for The Sims 4 are used to unlock the various perks for the retail business. These perks bring some fantastic bonuses to our gameplay and make our job way easier.
Technically, here we’re talking about one cheat – bucks.unlock_perk. This will be the primary thing you type every time you want to unlock a perk in Get to Work. But this phrase should be followed with the correct word of the perk you’re trying to unlock. For example, the bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_1 true unlocks the Placard: My First Simoleon. This is a perk that gives you a wall decoration object that celebrates your store’s initial success. And every other perk will be similar for activating.
Here is the complete list of all retail cheats for The Sims 4!
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_1 true – Unlocks the Placard: My First Simoleon perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk PedestalMimic true – Unlocks the Provocative Pedestal perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk SignageMimic true – Unlocks the Stunning Sign perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RetailOutfit true – Unlocks the Snazzy Shirt perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RegisterMimic true – Unlocks the Register of Tomorrow perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk DecreaseRestocking_Temporary true – Unlocks the Superfluous Surplus perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_1 true – Unlocks the Additional Employee #1 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Small true – Unlocks the Faster Restocking (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Small true – Unlocks the Faster Checkouts (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_2 true – Unlocks the Placard: Fobbs 500 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerBrowseTime true – Unlocks the Curious Shopper perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveManagementSocials true – Unlocks the Mega Manager perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_2 true – Unlocks the Additional Employee #2 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerPurchaseIntent true – Unlocks the Serious Shopper perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Large true – Unlocks the Faster Checkouts (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Large true – Unlocks the Faster Restocking (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk SureSaleSocial true – Unlocks the Sure Sale perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveRetailSocials true – Unlocks the Slick Salesman perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk InstantRestock true – Unlocks the Instant Restocking perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk DescreaseRestockingCost true – Unlocks the Cheaper Restocking perk.
Do you want to know how to change the weather in The Sims 4? Check out these cheats!
As you can see, these cheats are essential for running a successful retail business in The Sims 4. Not only do they help you in attracting customers, but they provide you with means to restock and operate smoothly. And of course, not all cheats are equally useful, but it’s still good to know them just in case.
If you have any other problem with The Sims 4, we strongly suggest you to visit our cheat page. We host a big number of guides that can help you out!