All The Toddler Cheats for The Sims 4 Collected Here
We’re pretty fond of our toddlers Sims, aren’t we? And so, of course, we want the best for them right from an early age. But to keep our little ones happy and prosperous, we absolutely need cheats! The toddlers cheats in The Sims 4 are very helpful tools that can help you make the best Sims that you can possibly can!
But to use any cheat in The Sims 4, you must have your cheats enabled first. And if you’ve never used the testingcheats true command until now, then don’t worry. Basically, first, you want to open up the cheat box by holding down the SHIFT + CTRL + C buttons on your keyboard. Then, in the dialogue bar, type the line testingcheats true and press enter. Then open up the window and start inserting the toddlers cheats for The Sims 4!
If you’re playing the game on a console or if you’re having trouble activating your cheats, please check out this video! It contains all information about how to use cheats in The Sims 4!
All Toddler Cheats for The Sims 4
The toddlers cheats in The Sims 4 are perhaps the simplest of cheats that you can find out there. Because there aren’t too many problems that can happen with your little ones, these cheats will be few and easy to remember.
It is not like the vampire cheats, for example, where you have multiple cheats for each aspect of the gameplay. These are rather convenient ways to make your whole toddlers experience a very memorable one. So, let’s begin!
Cheats for Toddler Moods and Buffs
We start off with the cheats for moods/buffs for your toddler, and one to remove them both. You have the two options here, really. One is to make your baby very energetic and lively, while the other is for it to become vigorous and tireless. The effects take place immediately after inserting the cheats.
- sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh – Your toddler will become playful.
- sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh – Your toddler will become extremely energetic.
- Sims.remove_all_buffs – Your toddler will be cleared of all buffs.
Cheats for Toddler Needs
Moving onto the toddler needs, these are perhaps the most useful cheats when raising a toddler. That’s because a toddler demands a lot of time from your Sims and can take over their lives pretty quickly. So having cheats to fill toddler’s needs on the go is very helpful and valuable information.
- sims.fill_all_commodities – Fills up all your toddler’s needs.
- fillmotive motive_hygiene – Fill up your toddler’s need for hygiene.
- fillmotive motive_hunger – Fill up your toddler’s need for hunger.
- fillmotive motive_fun – Fill up your toddler’s need for fun.
- fillmotive motive_energy – Fill up your toddler’s need for energy.
- fillmotive motive_bladder – Fill up your toddler’s need for a bladder.
- fillmotive motive_attention – Fill up your toddler’s need for attention.
If you want a visual presentation of the toddler cheats, please watch this YouTube video! Many of the toddler cheats are shown there, so you can have a pretty good grip on everything we’re discussing here.
Cheats for Toddler Skills
And lastly, we have the cheats for toddler skills. Now, the interesting thing about the toddler skills cheats is that you can set the exact value that you want to get.
For example, the correct cheat to increase a toddler’s thinking skill is stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking #. But, in the place of “#”, you can add any number value between 1 and 5. And based on which number you put, that’s the precise amount of skill you’re going to get when you’re done with the cheat. So if you want to increase a skill to the max, the correct cheat line would be stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking 5.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking # – Increases your toddler’s thinking skill.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty # – Increases your toddler’s potty skill.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement # – Increases your toddler’s movement skill.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination # – Increases your toddler’s imagination skill.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication # – Increases your toddler’s communication skill.
As we mentioned earlier, the cheats for toddlers in The Sims 4 are all simple and easy. Their purpose is to help you get through this phase of your Sims’ lives as much as possible. We recommend using them all if you’re having a hard time maintaining a normal life.
And if you need any help in The Sims 4, feel free to check our cheat page. There you’ll find every cheat for The Sims 4, all from cheats for unlocking every item in the game, to every weather cheat out there! Whatever you need – we have it!