Welcome to The Sims 4 Runaway Teen Challenge
Teens are rebellious creatures. They like to run away and defy their parents as much as possible. It’s a part of being a teenager after all. And we bet that’s how your teen sim feels as well. Make them start a new life with the Sims 4 Runaway Teen Challenge! With this challenge, your sim will have to start a new life as a runaway. We hope that you’re ready to face the difficulty of this challenge. Prepare for a wild ride!
Here’s the rules for the challenge:
Not into this challenge? Then find a new one in The Sims 4 Challenges Ultimate Collection!
The Sims 4 Runaway Teen Challenge Rules:
The basic rules:
Your teen sim is now a runaway. As a runaway, they will have to slowly build a life of their own. You will have to set your funds to zero and slowly start saving money. That way, you will one day manage to build a house and live a normal life as a young adult.
- Your sim can’t have any kind of shelter. But, you can slowly start building once you have enough simoleons.
- A “home” is a house that has at least 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 bedroom.
- You can’t have any electronics, appliances, or access to a cell phone. To do so, you can put your sim’s phone on silent.
- You can’t have any kind of job until you have a home.
- You can’t interact with any adult sims until you’re a young adult. So, you can’t cook or shower in anyone else’s house.
- You can fill your sim’s needs on any public lots, like a gym.
- You can fish, garden, and dig as much as you like and sell your findings.
- Your sim can’t go to school.
- Using a money cheat, subtract 10 simoleons every time you travel.
Hate the rules? Then check out The Sims 4 Zodiac Challenge!
Expansion pack ideas:
If you have any DLC installed, here are a few ideas to incorporate them into the challenge:
- Parenthood: If you have this expansion, skipping school will cause your sim to get the “Irresponsible” trait. However, you can negate the damage by doing things that increase responsibility. That includes school projects from buy mode, brushing your teeth, and taking out the trash.
- Cats and dogs: Your teen sim can adopt pets or befriend any strays. You can also use them to hunt for collectibles to sell!
- Get Together: Your teen sim can join a club! But only if the club is made up of children and teenagers.
Are there any more ideas out there?
You can find a very interesting forum post about the Sims 4 Runaway Teen Challenge here. You will find plenty of ideas on how you can switch up this challenge! Remember to always follow the basic rules and the spirit of it. As long as you stay along those lines, you can improvise all you want! A great idea is to keep doing this challenge until your sim reaches adulthood. Then, they can become the starter of a new one! We recommend The Sims 4 Decades Challenge!
Happy simming everyone! We hope you liked this challenge!