Welcome to The Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge!
Looking for a fun and difficult challenge to spice up your Sims 4 games? Then the Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge is for you! Prepare to go through plenty of deaths to complete this challenge! The main concept is that your sim marries plenty of times. However, they kill each one of their spouses. Note that, even though it’s called the Black Widow Challenge, your male sims can take part as well!
Read the rules for this Sims 4 challenge below:
Looking for a different challenge? Then try out The Sims 4 Not So Berry Challenge!
The Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge Rules:
Option 1: With this option, you can choose to move into your spouses’ houses. You will have to keep all of the tombstones on the lot. However, keep in mind that this will cause the house to become “haunted”.
Option 2: You can live on your own lot. But, you will have to manually keep track of all of your killings.
How to play:
Here is a guideline on how to start the challenge:
- Set your sims’ lifespan to normal. Then, create a sim that is a Young Adult. Give them the three following traits: Romantic, Snob, and Materialistic.
- Your sim’s aspiration has to be “Love”. The aspiration’s sub-category has to be “The Serial Romantic”.
- Move your sim into a lot or house.
- Meet a sim and get married!
- Then, have a dinner party to show everyone that you’re the perfect couple. Be careful, because the dinner party has to have a silver rating minimum.
- After the party, find yourself a new romantic interest.
- Then, get caught cheating and enter a fight with your husband.
- Kill off your husband and marry the new guy! Inscribe the tombstone with “(Name) – Died by Black Widow”
- Repeat the process until you have at least 10 tombstones.
Want another challenge? Find it in our The Sims 4 Challenges Ultimate Collection!
The Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge rules are very simple:
- Your lifespan has to be set to normal. Otherwise, you would have a significant advantage.
- Stop ageing on all households, except yours.
- You can’t use any mods or cheats whatsoever. But, you can do so if you need to reset a sim.
- It is up to you if you will have any kids. However, having kids counts as extra points.
- Your sim can’t have a job. The only way they can make money is by the people they target.
- You can only marry single sims. That’s because of a glitch that will end up making you broke.
- You can’t repair any items. But, you can choose to replace them.
- Your black widow sim must max out both the Cooking and Charisma skills.
The great thing about the Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge is that it comes in a variety of difficulties!
- Novice: Finish the challenge with either Charisma or Cooking maxed out. You don’t need both for novice.
- Normal: Finish the whole challenge before dying.
- Specialist: Complete both the challenge and Serial Romantic aspiration by the time the black widow is an elder.
- Legendary: Complete both the challenge and Serial Romantic aspiration. However, this time do so by the time the black widow is an adult
We hope that you enjoyed this challenge! It really is fun and competitive. Keep in mind that you can keep a score, according to how you want to play it! Check out the full list of rules and the scoreboard here. Tell us in the comments if you liked this challenge and share your scores!
Have fun everyone! Good luck with this challenge!
Looking for a new challenge? Check out The Sims 4 Asylum Challenge!