If your sims are overdue for some cool new CC looks, take a peek at this assortment of ‘fits you can add to your closet for free!
Custom Content for the Sims 4 is vast; you can find content for almost every style and vibe. It’s exciting when you find items from multiple creators that mix & match together well, allowing you to craft the perfect look for your characters. Lookbooks are essentially a fashion show for simmers to show off their Sims, and are a great resource for inspiration and new content that players might not have otherwise discovered.
We’ve curated a collection of CC lookbooks for sims of all styles so everyone can find something they love, with each entry offering at least 5 new outfits!
Outfits for fun & fabulous female frames.
1. Tegan Lookbook by Sims4AReason
A stylish outfit for every category, found here.
3. Daily Fits Abroad in Tartosa by Softimblue
This holiday ensemble makes me want to go to the beach.
4. Nova Curious Lookbook by MiilkyMoon
This CC lookbook gives off Simtagram Influencer vibes.
5. Taylor Flower Lookbook by dr3amscapes
Whether you love florals or just want a hippie vibe, this is the CC lookbook for you.
A CC lookbook that illustrates how much of an impact a few statement pieces can make.
10. Kianna’s Sulani Looks by globetrotter
The perfect outfit collection to really enjoy the island breezes.
11. Sunshine Girl by wildmelon
Seize the summer in this warm wardrobe!
12. Robin Zhu by Ailuropoda
Because you’re never too old to be a punk!
13. Imani Lookbook by ThemedCafe
Schoolgirl meets Attitude in this sweet CC lookbook.
Styles for sims with masculine builds.
17. *accidentally creates the hottest sim dude ever* Lookbook by RoseColcred-Sims
When you want to look hot but not like you tried too hard.
19. Nico Rice by Simmerly
This handsome guy knows how to dress comfortably and look good while doing it.
20. Men’s Fall Lookbook by SimsCreator
A CC lookbook that makes us want to wrap up in a blanket and drink a pumpkin spice latte. That mushroom sweater is so cute!
21. Henry Choi by Misty Meadows
If you dress in all neutrals your outfits will always match.
23. Cryptidcore: A Lookbook by StingraySims
Cryptids are having their moment lately and this lookbook is all over it.
24. Lookbook by PriscillaaSims
If your sim wants to look posh but not stuffy, take a peek at this lookbook.
25. Get the LOOK!; Kesai Lynch Edition
Fresh & fly for fashion fiends.
27. Cecil Redux by Avelynns
This CC lookbook is for sims who aren’t afraid of a few prints.
28. 和硕 by Miaormiya
A lookbook that makes looking good seem easy!
29. A Strangerville Lookbook, Pt. 6 by AllTimeFail Sims
One of several Strangerville-inspired lookbooks which can all be found on the blog.
31. Male Summer Lookbook by The Simpanions
Summer is here in the northern hemisphere and this CC lookbook covers all the bases.
32. Ts4 Maxis Mix Menswear Lookbook #5 by Fab-Lois
This lookbook is a good mix of versatile basics and statement pieces.
Looks for Little Ones
Toddlers, children, and teens can be stylish too!
34. Baby’s First Lookbook by Blarffy
Some super cute clothes for your tiny toddlers!
35. A Blue Lookbook by WileyFern
This versatile CC lookbook rocks for sims of any gender representation.
36. Toddler Fits, a Lookbook by Amelie
Dressing toddlers in light colors is brave, but luckily for sims their clothes don’t permanently stain!
37. Lookbook No. 2 by Powluna
This post actually has 3 lookbooks to fill your kiddo’s closets!
38. Spyder Lookbook by WileyFern
You must-ard ketchup with other simmers and add these looks to your game.
39. Lookbook By Marronnie
You get a 2-for-1 deal with this CC lookbook, dressing your toddlers and child sims to keep them looking fresh for years.
41. Windenburg Prom by Szmoothie
A cute lookbook of prom outfits for some well-known Windenburg teens.
Whether it’s upgraded in-game occults or a creation completely separate from the vanilla creatures, there’s a lookbook for it.
42. Florian by PuppyCheesecake
One of several awesome occult CC lookbooks from PuppyCheesecake.
43. Grunge Fairycore by Missatan
A lovely lookbook for fairies who aren’t into the stereotypical fairy style.
44. Lyra Human by PuppyCheesecake
Another lookbook by PuppyCheesecake, this alien was just too cool not to share.
Costumes & Holiday Looks
Holiday content is always in season no matter the time of year!
45. Shepard by Simadillo
If you’re a fan of Mass Effect, you can now have Shepard in the Sims 4 thanks to this CC lookbook.
We have lots of CC lists for simmers who game, like this collection of our favorite Super Mario Bros. CC!
46. The Darlington Legacy: Lookbooks by A Heathen, Conceivably
The curator of this lookbook plays a historical legacy and has lots of awesome vintage outfits to peruse!
47. Feel The Love by MiilkyMoon
Your sims can be pretty in peach with this Valentine’s lookbook.
48. Valentines Lookbook by DigitalBae
If you want your Valentine’s look to be a little louder, check out this lovely lookbook!
49. Halloween P2 Lookbook by bibliosims
If your sim needs a Halloween costume idea they should take a peek at this lookbook.
If you find yourself needing to do some CC shopping, lookbooks are a great place to start. Seeing pieces already arranged into an outfit is a helpful tool to help you decide if you’ll use it yourself and you get exposed to multiple creators at once. Hopefully this list has something for your style, and if it does I urge you to check out other lookbooks by these curators as well as more content from the CC creators who made the items you like. Enjoy your CC spree!