Learn All Restaurant Cheats for The Sims 4 Here!
The restaurant cheats for The Sims 4 can be very helpful to anyone who owns Dine Out. As the title suggests, this game pack allows us to eat out. But the ultimate goal for many simmers here is to own a restaurant of their own. As a player, you get to fully manage your business, hire people, choose what type of food you’re going to serve, and etc…
And along the way, you unlock many things. Some of them are really helpful and serve to ease the process of owning a restaurant. And some are just cosmetic items that you can use in your regular gameplay. However, we can tell you from experience that running a successful restaurant business in The Sims 4 isn’t easy, and cheats are often required. The ones that we’re going to discuss here are tremendously useful to know.
So if you’ve already opened up a restaurant in The Sims 4 or you’re just planning to, these are the cheats to use!
Do you want to know how to become an expert chef? Check these cheats!
All Restaurant Cheats for The Sims 4
The first step of using cheats in The Sims 4 is to enable them. If you’ve never done this, then follow this procedure.
Open up your game and hit SHIFT + CTRL + C on your keyboard. If you’re using a Mac device, then switch SHIFT with COMMAND. And if you’re using a console like Xbox One or PlayStation 4, then the four triggers at the back of the controller should do the trick.
Once the cheat box (or the command console) is opened, type “testingcheats true” in the dialogue bar. This “testingcheats true” phrase is a default cheatline that you’ll need to enter every time you try to activate a cheat. And when you’re done with that, you can proceed by adding the restaurant cheats for The Sims 4.
Do you want your Sims to eat and drink faster? Learn this cheat now!
With the restaurant cheats in The Sims 4, you unlock perks. These perks grant you bonuses like speed and additional staff members, so almost every cheat in this list will be very useful. Each perk has an alteration in the cheat line, so make sure you follow them precisely.
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishSocial true – Unlocks the Curious Customers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_1 true – Unlocks the Additional Waiter #1 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientQualityOptions true – Unlocks the Ingredient Quality Options perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk MoreCustomers true – Unlocks the Meal Rush perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientCostDiscount true – Unlocks the Surplus Harvest perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LengthenImpatienceTimeout true – Unlocks the Patient Patrons perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalChef true – Unlocks the Additional Chef perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishFrequency true – Unlocks the Curiouser Customers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_2 true – Unlocks the Additional Waiter #2 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk InspirationalSpeechSocial true – Unlocks the Inspirational Speech perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk EatFaster true – Unlocks the Fast Eaters perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerEmployeeTrainingCost true – Unlocks the Lower Employee Training Costs perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_1 true – Unlocks the Ingredient Discount (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ExpensiveOrders true – Unlocks the Well Funded Foodsies perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RiskFreeMarkup true – Unlocks the Tidy Tippers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_2 true – Unlocks the Ingredient Discount (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerChanceBadEvents_Small true – Unlocks the Well Managed perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ChefsHat true – Unlocks The Chef’s Hat perk.
The Sims 4 hasn’t provided exact details and information about each of these perks. Some of them are self-explanatory, like Ingredient Discount one. But some are very confusing and most simmers have no idea what they do.
That’s why we highly recommend you to watch this video since it will help you understand what’s going on with most of these cheats and perks.
Do you want to know all the cheats for The Sims 4: Dine out? Check this list!
We can all agree that the cheats in this game pack aren’t too many, but they help to help this business going. You can have tons of fun running a restaurant in The Sims 4, and cheats are a way to make the process far easier. For more help, you can check our page dedicated to all cheats in The Sims 4 and find answers to all of your questions. Happy simming!