Game fans can try more career options now than they ever could with previous versions. The Sims 4 Secret Agent adds more flavor to the gameplay and is an awesome path to take for those who want more excitement than a Law Enforcement career can offer. Dealing with highly confidential data and working undercover are just some of the amazing perks.
So, do you want to know how to become one? If you are all about fighting villains in the FBI Hollywood movie style, continue reading. This career might be just what you wished for. Let’s dissect what it’s all about…Enjoy!
What is the sims 4 secret agent career like?
Being one of the full-time available careers, the Secret Agent unlocks many interesting activities. You will get to Investigate others and learn their traits faster than any Sims around. The Sims will have the opportunity to learn others’ secrets and receive some high-tech rewards such as a Tactical Map or access to Hidden Bookcase Door.
Being one of the highest-paid careers to choose from, these perks and the riches will require a decent effort. To get all the information they need, your character will have to be a skillful conversationalist and great at making tactics. To advance, they will have to start learning new skills, especially Logic Skill and Charisma Skill. Later, down the road, if they choose to be the villain of the game, they will also have to learn the Mischief Skill.
Such a confidential career will require maximum focus, and this applies to all ranks. You’ll be able to drink fine, pitch-black tea to get in the right (Focused) mood, or Browse Simpedia. Browsing Intelligence Database once will give them a two-day focus.
Want to know the difference between the typical Law Enforcement career and the Secret Agent career? You can learn about The Sims 4 Detective Career here!
Is my sims fit for a secret agent?
Just like with other jobs, any Sims can excel at any career you assign them to, and Secret Agent career is no different. However, there are a few things that can certainly help you maximize the experience and level up the career ladder faster. These are traits that might make them a natural-born agents:
- Genious – All ranks in the Sims 4 Secret Agent career will require advancing in Logic skill. Being genious will makwe thewm learn it much faster. This will also help them stay in teh Focus mode, which is required for continuous career advancement.
- Otutgoing – Being Charismatic is an important part of the job. Leveling up Charisma skill is essential for 1-7 careeer rank, and also crusial for Diamond Angel branch later on.
- Self-Assured – Being a Secret Agent requires confidence. This will also help improve social interractions and learn Charisma skill faster.
Being Romantic will help bring success for those who chose the Diamond Agent branch. Similarly, having a Mean trait will make them more successful at mischief, which is essential for the Villain branch.
If you want to learn more about being and staying in a Focused mood, check out this guide about The Sims 4 Focused Emotion.
What are the sims 4 secret agent career ranks?
- Job: Agency Clerk
- Schedule: M T W T F, from 7AM – 3PM
- Wages: 17/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Browse Inteligence
- Rewards: ”Browse Inteligence” interraction on a computer
- Job: Intelligence Researcher
- Schedule: M T W T F, from 7 AM – 3 PM
- Wages: 19/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Browse Intelligence, Level 2 Logic skill
- Rewards: $349, ”Intelligence Research” interaction on a computer, The Swiveler
- Job: Agent Handler
- Schedule: M T W T F, from 8 AM – 4 PM
- Wages: 21/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Friendly interactions, Level 2 Charisma skill
- Rewards: $384, ”Tranquilizing Handshake” interaction, Reconnaissance Workstation
- Job: Field Agent
- Schedule: M T W T, from 10 AM – 6 PM
- Wages: 37/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Browse Intelligence, Level 3 Logic skill, Level 3 Charisma skill
- Rewards: $422
- Job: Lead Detective
- Schedule: M T W T F, from 10 AM – 7 PM
Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Friendly interactions, Level 5 Logic skill, Level 5 Charisma skill
Rewards: $599, ”Investigate” interaction on a computer, ”Nerves of Steel” desk lamp
- Job: Government Agent
- Schedule: M T W T F, from 10 AM – 7 PM
- Wages: 52/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Browse Intelligence
- Rewards: $851, Tactical map
- Job: Secret Agent
- Schedule: Sun, Tue from 2 PM – 10 PM
- Wages: 87/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Browse Intelligence, Level 6 Logic skill, Level 6 Charisma skill
- Rewards: $936, New CAS Parts, Unlock Hidden Bookcase Door
After that, once you reach Rank 7 and officially become the Secret Agent, you’ll have a big choice to make. There are two routes or two branches to opt for: to become a Diamond Agent, or – a Villain.
What is diamond agent branch?
This is where things become juicy. A Diamond Agent is all about uncovering secret love affairs. You’ll get the chance to spy on forbidden lovers and discover all the controversial secrets of other Sims’ love life. You will have to up your Charisma and learn how to suavely flirt and strategically engage in romantic interactions.
Part of the job is to become a pro at seduction in order to get the important information you need to advance in your career. However, if your character puts loyalty first and doesn’t want to compromise their love life, worry not. They can always practice Romantic Interactions with their significant other. Similarly, they can make advancements by learning Logic and Charisma skills. Choosing to ditch flirtation will make them progress slower to the next rank.
If you choose to follow this path, expect to work three to four days in total. However, also expect decent work hours.
If unsure about your flirting skills, you can always look up How to Bring Passionate Romance into Your Game.
Diamong agent Ranks
- Job: Spy Captain
- Schedule: Sun, Wed, Thu from 2 PM – 10 PM
- Wages: 173/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Romantic Interactions, Level 8 Logic skill, Level 7 Charisma skill
- Rewards: $1039, Spy Satelite
- Job: Shadow Agent
- Schedule: Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri from 2 PM – 11 PM
- Wages: 208/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Romantic Interactions, Level 10 Logic skill, Level 8 Charisma skill
- Rewards: $2078, Information Database
- Job: Double Diamond Agent
- Schedule: Sun, Tue, Thu from 9 AM – 12 AM
- Wages: 284/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Romantic Interactions
- Rewards: $3741, New CAS Parts
Should I become a villain?
If you want to be insanely rich, feared, and infamous for your mischief and brains, this is the branch for you. This is an ideal choice for assertive Sims who is Genius, Mean-spirited, and loves making trouble. The Villain is the only career branch in the Sims 4 where you can reach Rank 11. You will get to earn a decent amount of money. Unlike the previous, which requires you to be social, the Villain can earn a higher rank by practicing Logic and Mischief skills. In other words,s they can do a lot for career progress in the comfort of their villain cave.
Social interactions will definitely help, or better said – antisocial. While Diamond Agent will have to engage in flirtation, the Villain will have to replace seduction with trickery and daily mischief.
Villain the sims 4 secret agent Ranks
- Job: Double Agent
- Schedule: Sun, Tue, Fri from 2 PM – 10 PM
- Wages: 191/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Mischief Interactions, Level 8 Logic skill, Level 2 Mischief skill
- Rewards: $1039, Evil Am Eye Swiveler
- Job: (Redacted)
- Schedule: Sun, Tue, Thu, Fri from 6 AM – 1 PM
- Wages: 278/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Mischief Interactions, Level 10 Logic skill, Level 4 Mischief skill
- Rewards: $2086
- Job: Supreme Villain
- Schedule: Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri from 2 PM – 8 PM
- Wages: 479/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Mischief Interactions, Level 6 Mischief skill
- Rewards: $3886, Commemorative Freeze Ray
- Job: Triple Agent
- Schedule: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri from 2 PM – 7 PM
- Wages: 515/hour
- Daily tasks and promotion requirements: Mischief Interactions
- Rewards: $5743, New CAS Parts, Our Founder Statue