Learn How to Use the Character Values Cheat in The Sims 4!
The Character Values Cheat in The Sims 4 is a very simple cheat that all players should know. The cheat helps you instantly adjust the character values of your Sims. This may not seem like much, but if you’re an experienced simmer and know how these things influence your experience, then you know how important it is for your Sims to have the right character values.
The character values in The Sims 4 are developed normally by your gameplay, and not by a cheat. However, things can sometimes happen without your control and mess up your Sim’s character. Also, it just takes too much time to get a character value to 100 in The Sims 4, so you’re much better off using a cheat.
Here we will teach you how to simply increase or decrease a character value in The Sims 4, for all Sims and all values in the game! Let’s go!
Do you want to know how to get free real estate? Check this easy cheat!
How to Use the Character Values Cheat in The Sims 4?
If you’ve never used cheats before in The Sims 4, the first thing that you’ll need to take care of is enabling cheats in your game. And if you aren’t sure how to do that, just follow our simple steps!
First off, open up the cheat box (or the command console box) by holding down the SHIFT + CTRL + C buttons on your keyboard. On a Mac, shift will be replaced with cmd. And for the console users, L1, L2, R1, and R2 will do the trick!
Now, in the window in the top left corner of your screen, type in testingcheats true and hit enter. This will activate the cheats usage in your Sims 4 and make sure that the character values cheats work 100%.
If you’re having troubles enabling cheats, please watch his helpful video!
Character Values Cheats
The Character Values Cheats in The Sims 4 are actually one cheat that changes slightly depending on the manner. The stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_ is the core part of this cheat because it never changes. You only add the value you want to increase or decrease to this phrase.
Here is a full list of the character values cheats to make things more clear!
- stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Empathy 100 – Increases the Empathy value.
- stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Manners 100 – Increases the Manners value.
- stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility 100 – Increases the Responsibility value.
- stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_ConflictResolution 100 – Increases the Conflict Resolution value.
- stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_EmotionalControl 100 – Increases the Emotional Control value.
Now, the number “100” simply means that that character value will be maximally increased. However, know that you can use any number between -100 and 100 to make this more realistic. In fact, if you use “-100”, you’ll give your Sim the opposite effect. For example, if you go for stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility -100, then your Sim will end up unbelievably irresponsible!
And as a result of these cheats, your Sims can adopt character traits. Here is how to assign this immediately to any Sim!
- traits.equip_trait GoodManners – Grants the Good Manners trait.
- traits.equip_trait BadManners – Grants the Bad Manners trait.
- traits.equip_trait LifeSkills_Responsible – Grants the Responsible trait.
- traits.equip_trait Irresponsible – Grants the Irresponsible trait.
- traits.equip_trait Mediator – Grants the Mediator trait.
- traits.equip_trait Argumentative – Grants the Argumentative trait.
- traits.equip_trait Compassionate – Grants the Compassionate trait.
- traits.equip_trait LifeSkills_Unfeeling – Grants the Insensitive trait.
- traits.equip_trait EmotionalControl – Grants the Emotional Control trait.
- traits.equip_trait Uncontrolled – Grants the Uncontrolled trait.
As you can see, these cheats grant the “100” or “-100” effect of the character values cheats. They can be useful in certain situations.
Do you want to know how to change the weather in The Sims 4? Check these cheats!
The character values cheats are awesome pieces of knowledge that any simmer can get use of. Being able to change the behavior of your Sims right on the spot is an invaluable tool that you should definitely incorporate!
And if you’re having any other problems in The Sims 4, feel free to visit our cheat page. There you will find many guides that can help you out! Happy simming!