Learn All Get to Work Cheats for The Sims 4!
When The Sims 4: Get to Work originally came out, many cheats were introduced as helpful tools to beat the content. The expansion pack gave us the option to become a dentist, a doctor, a scientist, or to run a retail business! All of these careers, however, require a lot of time and effort on the player’s side, and they might not be equally liked by everybody!
Additionally, if you’re playing the same career for the second time, it might be boring for you to do the same things twice. So, the cheats in The Sims 4: Get to Work are here to help you skip all the mundane and boring things and be successful right from the get-go. If you choose to use these tools, you won’t have to do any hard work when it comes to your career or business progress. Instead, you’ll just enjoy the benefits that usually come at the end!
As you might already know, the cheats for The Sims 4: Get to Work are all connected with the perks. The expansion pack has quite a few of those, and unlocking them makes your job significantly easier and less demanding.
Let’s jump to the section on how to use these cheats!
Do you want to know how to change the weather in The Sims 4? Learn these cheats!
How to Use the Get to Work Cheats in The Sims 4?
To use The Sims 4: Get to Work cheats, you must first enable cheats in your game. That is done through the command console box that you trigger by holding down three buttons on your keyboard: SHIFT + CTRL + C. Mac users will have to use the command button instead of shift. And console simmers can do this by pressing the four triggers on their controllers.
Once the cheat box is opened, proceed by adding this line: testingcheats true. After inserting it, you’ll receive a message that cheats are activated in your game. Now you can begin adding The Sims 4: Get to Work cheats!
If you aren’t sure how to do this, this video can help you out!
Is your Sim stuck? Learn how to instantly reset a Sim!
Get to Work Cheats
As we mentioned above, the cheats for The Sims 4: Get to Work unlock your perks. They’re actually based on only one cheat line that repeats for all perks. And this is it: bucks.unlock_perk.
So, whenever you want to get your Additional Employee #1 perk, for example, the actual cheat for unlocking it will be bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_1 true. And the same goes for all the other perks!
However, the names of the perks don’t always match the word you need to add to the basic bucks.unlock_perk cheat line. So here is a complete list of all perks and cheats for The Sims 4: Get to Work!
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_1 true – Unlocks the Placard: My First Simoleon perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk PedestalMimic true – Unlocks the Provocative Pedestal perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk SignageMimic true – Unlocks the Stunning Sign perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RetailOutfit true – Unlocks the Snazzy Shirt perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RegisterMimic true – Unlocks the Register of Tomorrow perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk DecreaseRestocking_Temporary true – Unlocks the Superfluous Surplus perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_1 true – Unlocks the Additional Employee #1 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Small true – Unlocks the Faster Restocking (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Small true – Unlocks the Faster Checkouts (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_2 true – Unlocks the Placard: Fobbs 500 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerBrowseTime true – Unlocks the Curious Shopper perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveManagementSocials true – Unlocks the Mega Manager perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_2 true – Unlocks the Additional Employee #2 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerPurchaseIntent true – Unlocks the Serious Shopper perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Large true – Unlocks the Faster Checkouts (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Large true – Unlocks the Faster Restocking (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk SureSaleSocial true – Unlocks the Sure Sale perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveRetailSocials true – Unlocks the Slick Salesman perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk InstantRestock true – Unlocks the Instant Restocking perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk DescreaseRestockingCost true – Unlocks the Cheaper Restocking perk.
If you want the full set of toddler cheats for The Sims 4, check out our complete guide for that!
The Sims 4: Get to Work cheats might not be universal cheats, but they’re still very useful when opting for one of its careers. Whenever you get stuck at some point, you can use a cheat to unlock a perk and skip the problem!
If you’re interested to check some other cheats, visit our cheat page!