Learn All the Dine Out Cheats for The Sims 4!
The Sims 4: Dine Out cheats aren’t too many, but they’re very useful if you own this DLC. Dine Out is one of the first game packs that was released for The Sims 4, and because of it, there are many problems with it! People have reported numerous bugs, impossible situations, and overall disappointing achievements. However, most of it has been fixed by now and if you like The Sims 4: Dine Out, then we’re going to share with you all the cheats for it!
But first of all, what do these cheats solve?
Well, as you might have guessed, most of them unlock your perks. The central point of Dine Out is to own a restaurant. And if you pursue this career, chances are that many tough situations will come up and you’re going to need to take care of them! So, the perks help a ton, but they’re also difficult to unlock! And in the end, we’ve concluded that there is no better way than to use cheats for it!
So, let’s learn how to use all the cheats for The Sims: Dine Out!
Having problems with your Spellcaster Sim? Discover all The Sims 4: Realm of Magic cheats!
How to Use The Sims 4: Dine Out Cheats?
To use the cheats for The Sims 4: Dine Out, or any cheat for that matter, you first need to enable cheats in your game. If you’re already experienced in this, let us just remind you to use testingcheats true. But if you’re a complete beginner, just follow these simple steps!
- Step 1: Open up the command console by holding down SHIFT + CTRL + C
- Step 2: Type “testingcheats true” in the dialogue bar.
- Step 3: Press Enter. And you’re done!
What this will do is that it will allow the player to use any other cheat for the game. Cheats are blocked by default in The Sims 4, so whenever you want to use some, you need to unlock the ability to do so. So every time you want to activate a cheat in The Sims 4, remember to use testingcheats true first!
If you’re having trouble enabling cheats in your game, please watch this helpful video!
Do you need some help Forgotten Hollow? Learn all the vampire cheats for The Sims 4!
The Sims 4: Dine Out Cheats
As we mentioned above, the cheats for The Sims 4: Dine Out mainly unlock your perks. They follow the same cheat scheme of bucks.unlock_perk + adding the correct perk that you want to unlock. To clarify things, here is a complete list of all the cheats!
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishSocial true – Unlocks the Curious Customers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_1 true – Unlocks the Additional Waiter #1 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientQualityOptions true – Unlocks the Ingredient Quality Options perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk MoreCustomers true – Unlocks the Meal Rush perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk IngredientCostDiscount true – Unlocks the Surplus Harvest perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LengthenImpatienceTimeout true – Unlocks the Patient Patrons perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalChef true – Unlocks the Additional Chef perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RecommendDishFrequency true – Unlocks the Curiouser Customers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_2 true – Unlocks the Additional Waiter #2 perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk InspirationalSpeechSocial true – Unlocks the Inspirational Speech perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk EatFaster true – Unlocks the Fast Eaters perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerEmployeeTrainingCost true – Unlocks the Lower Employee Training Costs perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_1 true – Unlocks the Ingredient Discount (small) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ExpensiveOrders true – Unlocks the Well Funded Foodsies perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk RiskFreeMarkup true – Unlocks the Tidy Tippers perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk CheaperIngredients_2 true – Unlocks the Ingredient Discount (large) perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk LowerChanceBadEvents_Small true – Unlocks the Well Managed perk.
- bucks.unlock_perk ChefsHat true – Unlocks the The Chef’s Hat perk.
Some of these parks are incredibly useful for many reasons, while others only for one specific thing. Additional Chef, for example, lets you hire one more chef for your kitchen. He will require his own station and will double the speed of your orders. On the other hand, Fast Eaters, only speeds up the eating process of your customers, and nothing more. But it’s still a handy tool for generating more money!
If you want the full set of toddler cheats for The Sims 4, check out our complete guide for that!
True, The Sims 4: Dine Out isn’t the most popular/played game pack and its cheats aren’t flashy. However, there are many simmers, including us, that enjoy owning and managing a restaurant. So these cheats are necessary tools for performing the job successfully!
You can always visit our cheat page to find more cheats for more Sims 4 problems! And happy simming!