Table of contents
If you’re looking for some magic in your life, why not try The Sims 4 Disney princess challenge? If you’re not yet aware of what this is or how it works, do not worry!
This is your guide to the princess challenge where we’ll go over the main rules and the aspects of this whole thing. Trust us, it’s adorable, all you need is some creativity! (Maybe also a castle).Take a look below:
What is The Princess Challenge?
Before getting to the actual tasks, here’s what you need to know about the challenge. Of course, there are some variations, but most of the time, we are talking about Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, and Rupunzel.
Then again, if you want a more challenging task, you can also take Mulan, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, and pretty much any other Disney princess you can think of for The Sims 4!
Different Princesses in The Sims 4
Below we’ll take a look at some of the parts that come with this challenge, so you can choose what you’d like to try in the game.
Snow White in The Sims 4
If you’d like to start with Snow White, this is what you’ll have to do. You start as a teenager and have an evil stepmother who makes you do all the tasks. The story is not so fun without the evil woman, right?
This is what you’ll need to keep in mind for The Sims 4 challenge:
- Your Sim has to be a Teenager Female
- She needs to live with seven younger children. These will be the dwarfs from the story. Make sure to give the dwarfs some bad traits just like in the original story.
- According to the challenge, the dwarves should have the same father
- The children need to have good grades in school
- Snow White should never answer the door for strangers.
- P.S make sure that she also never talks to sketchy old women. We all know what happened there.
Rupunzel in The Sims 4
It’s no secret that Rupunzel is one of the most loved Disney princess for The Sims 4. No surprise that we are talking about here too.
If you’d like to be her in The Sims 4, this is what you’ll need to do:
- Your Sim should have ‘loner’ and ‘art lover’ traits
- Don’t forget to have at least level 8 of painting skill before becoming a Young Adult
- Your Sim can only leave tower for school
- May never have friends until getting married to Flynn
Cinderella in The Sims 4
Are you considering the story of Cinderella? Then this is what you have to note down:
- Your Cinderella Sim should have both the Neat and Foodie traits
- She should clean the house every day. Also, this Sim should be in charge of cooking every meal in the lot
- She can’t have any more than three children
These are just some of the characters for The Sims 4 Disney princess challenge! You’ll definitely have a lot of fun if you attempt this, so give it a go!
Try to think about which princess is your favourite and try being her in The Sims 4 game!
⤦ Back to the Main post: The Best Challenges for The Sims 4
⤳ The most popular fan made challenge: The Rags to Riches Challenge