Learn How to Use All the Death Cheats for The Sims 4!
Don’t you want to know all the death cheats for The Sims 4? We can agree that we all play the game for the fun of watching our Sims grow into respective individuals but… we sometimes want to cause them trouble, don’t we? Making your Sims die in funny ways can be lots of fun when you aren’t planning to save your progress. So why the hell not?
Here we wanted to show you the various death cheats in The Sims 4 and how you can use them to your advantage. Note that not all of these cheats cause death, but rather disable it from the game. So, we will list for you all cheats that are somehow connected to death in The Sims 4. That way you’ll know every cheat and will be able to choose for yourself which ones you’re going to use. Let’s begin!
Your Sims 4 keeps crashing? These are the solutions!
All Death Cheats in The Sims 4
The first thing to having fun with the death cheats in The Sims 4 is actually enabling cheats in your game. If you’ve never used cheats, know that this is a step that you must do when planning to use one.
So, to enable cheats in your game, you’ll first need to press the SHIFT + CTRL + C buttons on your keyboard. This will open up the command console, or the cheat box, where you’ll need to type the following line: testingcheats true.
After that’s done, you’ll immediately receive a message that cheats are enabled in your game. This means that every other cheat you type next will work 100%!
If you’re having trouble activating cheats on your own, please watch this video!
Cheats to Turn Death On and Off
- Death.toggle – toggles Death in The Sims 4.
Cheats to Kill You Sim in Funny Ways
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified – Causes your Sim to die by Embarrassment (takes up to a few hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Hunger_Starving – Causes your Sim to die by hunger (takes up 24 hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_Electrocution_Warning – Causes your Sim to die when repairing an electronic object).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged – Causes your Sim to die by anger (takes up to a few hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Hysterical – Causes your Sim to die by laughter when performing a funny interaction.
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning – Causes your Sim to die by overexertion.
- Stats.set_stat commodity_Vampire_SunExposure -100 – Causes your Vampire Sim to die by sunlight (requires Vampires).
Cheats to Turn Your Sim into a Ghost
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Lightning – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by lightning (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Frozen – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by freezing (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Overheat – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by overheating (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait poison – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by poison (requires Jungle Adventure).
- traits.equip_trait Vampire_Sun – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by sunlight (requires Vampires).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_MurphyBed – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a Murphy Bed (requires Tiny Living).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a bug drink (requires Eco Lifestyle).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a swarm of flies (requires Eco Lifestyle).
- sims.add_buff Ghostly – Turns your Sim into a ghost for 4 hours.
Do you know that you can play The Sims 4 in a first-person mode? Learn how to do it here!
As you can see, the death cheats in The Sims 4 have more than one uses. Yes, some of them do require particular DLCs (because they were added later into the game) to work, but if you do have them, then you have no problem. And if you do not own these packs, then you don’t lose anything, really. A couple of funny animations and that’s all!