Table of contents
Whether you own a PS4 or an Xbox One, this is your guide to The Sims 4 console cheats!
In this guide, you will learn more about enabling cheats, various codes for both consoles, and the best ways to make the game easier for you! There’s no need to wait for long processes to happen in the game if you can just make some aspects go faster! Enjoy the game how you’d like to:
Cheat For Various Occasions
For Earning Money
If you’re not a fan of wasting time while trying to get a promotion, how about trying various money cheats? That’s how your Sims will always be in control of their budget!
- Money # – Set your household’s Simoleons to a specific amount
- motherlode – 50,000 Simoleons
- kaching/rosebud – 1,000 Simoleons
Once you have enough money from The Sims 4 console cheats, you can use it for various projects! For example, why not build a beautiful backyard?
- 9 and 0 – This way, you can raise and lower objects using the 9 or 0 keys
- bb.moveobjects on/off – Use this cheat to merge objects together and place them wherever you wish
- bb.showhiddenobjects – Items that normally must be found or dug up are now visible
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – All build items you would typically have to earn are unlocked
- sims.add_buff buff_death_electrocution_warning – This can cause death while fixing electric item
- sims.add_buff buff_death_elderexhaustion_warning – Use this for a death after working out
- or use sims.add_buff buff_mortified – Cause death by embarrassment within five hours
How To Enable Cheats
Enable The Sims 4 Cheats on PS4
How to turn on cheats in The Sims 4 for consoles? Well, if you choose to play on PS4, simply start playing the game and hold down all four triggers. Do this at the same time, and a textbox will appear at the top of the screen. Enter “testingcheats true” in the textbox to enable cheats.
Enable The Sims 4 Cheats on Xbox One
The easy thing, the process is the same as for the PS4!
If you own an Xbox One and want to play The Sims 4 on there, hold down all 4 trigger buttons until the textbox appears and type in “testingcheats true” in the textbox to enable cheats. If you were looking for how to turn on the Sims 4 cheats, this is the way!
Why Are Cheats Not Working?
- Make sure to always include the platform you are playing The Sims 4 on in the search engine while searching for cheats.
- The cheat you entered might have been removed from the game.
- You have Custom Content Mods in your game.
- You forgot to enable the cheats! Check our guidelines above for this!
If you’re looking for more reasons why some cheats are lagging, check out our article here! Sometimes, there might be a small problems that just needs a little bit of your time, so keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with your console or your game.
Do you need more cheats? Check out our full collection of The Sims 4 cheats and become a pro at getting the most out of this amazing game!