Table of contents
Your Guide to The Sims 4 Xbox One Cheats
Are you a new player who is looking for The Sims 4 cheats for Xbox One? Or are you simply not sure how to get started with the cool console you’ve had for years? This is your chance to learn more about the game and the best ways to use various codes for your own benefit!
Below you will find many cheats that you can make your (Sims) life way easier in the future.
Enable The Sims 4 Cheats on Xbox One
If Xbox One is your preferred console for playing the Sims 4, that’s how you can turn on the cheats:
Just hold down all 4 trigger buttons until the textbox appears and type in “testingcheats true” in the textbox to enable cheats. If you were looking for how to turn on the Sims 4 cheats, this is the way!
Various Cheats for The Sims 4 Xbox One
Once you start playing, you will need some codes along the way. Take a look at a few different categories of cheats. They should guide you throughout the game, and make things easier!
Get More Money
Do your Sims need more cash quickly? Of course, you could try to get a promotion, but using various cheats is so much faster! Take a look at some of the most important cheats in the game:
- Money # – Set your household’s Simoleons to a specific amount
- motherlode – 50,000 Simoleons
- kaching/rosebud – 1,000 Simoleons
Build Mode Codes
- 9 and 0 – This way, you can raise and lower objects using the 9 or 0 keys
- bb.moveobjects on/off – Use this cheat to merge objects together and place them wherever you wish
- bb.showhiddenobjects – Items that normally must be found or dug up are now visible
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – All build items you would typically have to earn are unlocked
- sims.add_buff buff_death_electrocution_warning – This can cause death while fixing electric item
- sims.add_buff buff_death_elderexhaustion_warning – Use this for a death after working out
- or use sims.add_buff buff_mortified – Cause death by embarrassment within five hours
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1 – This can make Sim or Ghost pregnant in first trimester
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester2 – Use this cheat to make Sim or Ghost pregnant in second trimester
Now you’re more than ready to start enjoying your codes! If this is new to you, make sure to note down the enabling process. Once your game acknowledges the cheats, you can use so many codes to make the game easier for you!
Looking for more codes? Check out our full collection of The Sims 4 cheats to make the experience even better and easier if you’d ever need additional codes.