The Sims 4 has just released the new 1.104 update, just in time for the launch of the two kits, Castle Estate and Goth Galore. Read all about the game’s latest fixes and changes in this article!
The Sims 4 1.104 Update Is Here
EA has just released a new patch for The Sims 4, which aims to address several bugs and improve our overall experience of the game, just in time for the arrival of Castle Estate and Goth Galore this January 18, 2024. This 1.104 update includes fixes for issues related to the base game, and the following packs and kits: Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, For Rent, and Poolside Splash.
- PC: 126.96.36.1990
- Mac: 188.8.131.520
- Console: 1.86
What Are The Latest Changes In The Game?
There are quite a lot of new updates for the version 1.104 of the game. According to EA’s website, here are the latest changes in the game:
Base Game Improvements
- The updated loading screen tip for making cupcakes now reflects the recent Freed Cupcakes update.
- Power will no longer be shut off early if a bill is not paid within the first 48 hours.
- Masterpiece paintings and best-selling books will no longer revert to “Excellent Quality” after saving and reloading.
- The error text has been updated to mention the EA app instead of Origin for users playing through the EA app.
- Sims can now gift honey to wild animals.
- Sims will no longer receive canning-related sentiments when Father Winter gives them a gift unrelated to canning (lol at this one).
Island Living Fixes
- Body scars can now also appear on mermaid Sims’ forms.
Discover University Fixes
- Juice Pong and Keg activities will now count as Pub Games during any Club Activities.
- The “Start Fizzing” interaction will now be displayed accurately at the fizzing station.
Eco Lifestyle Fixes
- Sims will no longer have trouble putting dye objects discovered from the dumpster into their inventory.
For Rent Fixes
- The main menu screenshots for the For Rent pack have been updated to match the correct resolution.
Poolside Splash Fixes
- The Poolside Nails no longer leave a texture artifact on the open button-up shirt from the Poolside Splash Kit.
Why Should You Get The 1.104 Update?
If you are planning on getting the two new kits, Castle Estate and Goth Galore, you should definitely update your game to ensure that everything in your gameplay runs smoothly. Or, if you are experiencing the bugs mentioned above, updating your game would indeed fix these issues for you. Either way, it is essential to regularly update your game to prevent encountering any errors while you’re playing.
The Sims Team keeps updating the game to accommodate the errors and issues that we players have discovered while playing the game. Through these regular updates, we can be assured of enjoying the game without worrying about anything. Have you updated the game to version 1.104 yourselves? Please let us know in the comments if you encounter any issues while playing! Also, kindly follow us on Patreon and our social media sites. We are on Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and Tumblr. Happy simming, Simmers!