Enjoy All Four Seasons with Your Sims!
Head outdoors for year-round fun with your Sims! New seasonal activities await your Sims including snowball fights, chasing fireflies, jumping in leaf piles, and more. Strengthen family ties in Winter, let romance bloom in Spring, deepen the bonds of friendship in Summer, or fast-track your career in Fall. Your Sims can now explore new careers and master new talents throughout the year, but beware freezing, sunburn, sneezing, and other unexpected weather effects! Dress your Sims appropriately or face the consequences!
- Dramatic and Detailed Weather Effects: A brand-new visual experience has come to the world of The Sims 2. Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. All four seasons are spectacularly rendered to occur in every The Sims 2 neighborhood.
- Benefit from Each Season: Seasons impact your Sims' relationships, moods, wants, and fears.
- Share New activities: New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together! Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating.
- Reap the Fruits of Your Sims' Labors Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more.
- Master New Talents: Join the Gardening Club for tips on how to make your garden blossom, and reap the rewards! Catch fresh fish to grill on the barbeque-but beware surprising catches!
- Explore 6 New Careers: Do your Sims crave the life of an adventurer or gamer? Perhaps they'd rather explore music, law, journalism, or education? Fun reward objects like a heavy metal guitar await your Sims with each new career path.
- Dress for the Season: Dress your Sims in seasonal outfits including Winter coats, gloves, ear muffs, raincoats, and Summer dresses.
- Fun New Items: Decide the season with the weather control device, harvest fruits and veggies in the greenhouse, slip in the skating rink, make a wish at the wishing well, and add fun with a pool slide.