Infinite Sims posted the interview they had with Bang Camaro, the band with a song for The Sims 3.
Check it here: Infinite Sims
Teen rating for Sims 3
The ESRB, the company that decides the age rating for games, gave a teen rating for Sims 3. Not very surprising or interesting but the official, serious reason is actually quite hilarious:
Sims characters need to maintain their health and hygiene and do so by eating, exercising, bathing, and using the toilet, which is depicted by a blurred, pixilated effect and trickling sounds. Avatars can also vomit, emit flatulence, and wet themselves if no toilet is available.
Check the full text here: ESRB
Creator's Camp update
The second day at the Creator's Camp gives a huge amount of new Sims 3 info. A few highlights:
- Due to her daredevil trait, I don't get the normal interactions, but I get interactions like extreme nap, extreme sleep.
- Households can be merged, evicted and splitted.
- Build Mode plants are very nice. And anytime you place a shrub it is automatically a different size.
- Tombstones now show the cause of death. The ghosts are still colored according to death.
- Hair styles can be custom to each clothing category, so if your Sim has long hair, you could choose for her to wear it up whenever dressed in formalwear or sportswear. Sims might be seen with it down while showering.
Check out all the details at Edenstyle, tdyannd and TSR