View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 pm




Reply to topic  [ 4768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 239  Next
 What ruined your day? 
Author Message
Historia Crux
Historia Crux
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 18394
Location: Radiant Garden
Name: Erhama
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Brother changed the password and doesn't want to tell me cuz I brought my friend over. Okay... I brought my friend over, is it the end of the world? Did he peek inside my mom's underwear drawer? Did he go into your room and break all your action figures? Did he steal all our food and money? Did he burn the fucking house down?!

I swear, my family is all kinds of fucked up that I end up thinking I'm the only normal one.

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 465
Location: Canada (god it's freaking cold)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Charlie wrote:
So at work today I spent 20 mins selling a mother and daughter a rabbit and once i finished she said to me;
"this isn't your full time job is it?"
So I said "no I'm part time"
And then she said "yeah I can tell.." and walked out.
I was pretty offended tbh. Wasn't sure what to make of it.. And I was unwell today but made myself go into work...


You should have said "Thank you. I can tell that you're a part-time mother." Just go for the low-blow lol.

Joking aside, you handled the situation well.

_________________
Abraxis wrote:
I hope you all get AIDS and die.


Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Things are off with me and my guy... this might be the beginning of the end. :sad:


Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Canadia ;)
Name: Sarah
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Lola001 wrote:
Things are off with me and my guy... this might be the beginning of the end. :sad:


:sad: Awe I hope everything turns out okay.

_________________
I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~


Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
SilverShadow391 wrote:
Lola001 wrote:
Things are off with me and my guy... this might be the beginning of the end. :sad:


:sad: Awe I hope everything turns out okay.


Thanks Sarah. We talked over the weekend but I'm still not sure what's going on. But now I think it might be a good thing if it ends... we'll see!


Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Posts: 3571
Location: Australia
Name: Jack
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
So I was at work today stacking shelves because my job is really quite boring, and I hear a little girl in the next aisle over say "Mummy, can we get this spray stuff for the house maid?"
The mother replied with something like "No, that woman can use the cleaning supplies we give her."
Now I was all "Wow, okay then. Bitchy rich lady much?"

ANYWAY, a couple of minutes later I hear the same girl complaining about why she has to go back to school (it starts back up on Thursday) and the mother replied "You see that man there?"
I looked over and she was pointing at me.
"That's the reason you have to go back to school, so you don't end up stupid and in a shitty, dead-end job like that one."

I really, really, really tried not to talk back to her, but it was just too hard... anyway, I said "For your information, ma'am, I'm only doing this, as you so eloquently put it, 'shitty, dead-end job', to save up enough money to go to university, where I will be studying architecture."

Of course, the bitchy hag complained and I had to see my manager... who actually found the whole scenario extremely hilarious and let me off with a warning.

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Canadia ;)
Name: Sarah
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Draik wrote:
So I was at work today stacking shelves because my job is really quite boring, and I hear a little girl in the next aisle over say "Mummy, can we get this spray stuff for the house maid?"
The mother replied with something like "No, that woman can use the cleaning supplies we give her."
Now I was all "Wow, okay then. Bitchy rich lady much?"

ANYWAY, a couple of minutes later I hear the same girl complaining about why she has to go back to school (it starts back up on Thursday) and the mother replied "You see that man there?"
I looked over and she was pointing at me.
"That's the reason you have to go back to school, so you don't end up stupid and in a shitty, dead-end job like that one."

I really, really, really tried not to talk back to her, but it was just too hard... anyway, I said "For your information, ma'am, I'm only doing this, as you so eloquently put it, 'shitty, dead-end job', to save up enough money to go to university, where I will be studying architecture."

Of course, the bitchy hag complained and I had to see my manager... who actually found the whole scenario extremely hilarious and let me off with a warning.


She makes me lose faith in humanity. I worry about that poor kid though :(
Good thing your manager found it funny :nod:

_________________
I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~


Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 2018
Location: England
Name: Charlie
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Haha! That's great! I wish I was as gutsey as you! Although I may get fired if I did that :P


Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
WOW, what a bitch!! I don't blame you for talking back to her, she deserved it. I'm glad you didn't get in too much trouble for it though. I think you can say it was worth it. :smile:

One of my bosses (I don't even know how many I have anymore. Maybe 4.) just sent me an email that sounds to me like a co-worker has been bitching and now he's checking up on me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I know my co-worker has whined and moaned before and it really pisses me off if he's checking up because of her. I'm doing exactly what they asked even though I think it's stupid, the least they could do is leave me alone. :mad: *end rant*


Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:30 am
Posts: 7836
Location: SC, United States
Name: Kristin
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
A snake decided to nosedive into the pool. Suffice to say that his entrance prompted mine and my nephew's departure from said pool. Stupid snake. D:

_________________
Charis humin kai eirēnē ϟ Image
Actually I prefer to be called ‘Ruler of All That is Evil’, but I will answer to Satan.
dearlace ~ simblr ~ skittles rainbowcy

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.


Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Posts: 3571
Location: Australia
Name: Jack
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
I've got two of them today, and they're both work-related which shows you how much time I'm spending at this damn supermarket. :Stare:

The first thing is that it's Tuesday, which is the day all the retirement homes ship all their old people off to have an excursion downtown, so I was trying to stack shelves while navigating around old women who take 10 minutes deciding which batteries to buy.

The second thing is that while I was stacking up a shelf with a paper towel brand called Viva, I noticed a bunch of customers staring at me. Turns out that I'd been whistling Coldplay's Viva la Vida very loudly without realising it.

_________________
Image


Tue May 01, 2012 7:54 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Canadia ;)
Name: Sarah
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
I want to point out, Draik, that your second thing, is fantastic.
I think people should be allowed to sing/whistle/hum in public places without getting looked at. It's fun >:(

_________________
I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~


Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
SilverShadow391 wrote:
I want to point out, Draik, that your second thing, is fantastic.
I think people should be allowed to sing/whistle/hum in public places without getting looked at. It's fun >:(

I agree 100%. The second thing just made you may favorite person of the day, Jack!

Nothing has ruined my day yet and I hope nothing will! :smile:


Tue May 01, 2012 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am
Posts: 1108
Location: Texas
Name: Brianne
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
This girl keeps threatning to beat me up. . .which is a first. . I am not sure what to do about it. :(

_________________
My Tumblr (ehhh. .. .unappealing) My YouTube (watch at your own risk)
We're all weird people looking for other weird people to share our weirdness with.


Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 pm
Profile YIM
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 2018
Location: England
Name: Charlie
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
~Brianne~ wrote:
This girl keeps threatning to beat me up. . .which is a first. . I am not sure what to do about it. :(


Repeat this sentence to her when she threatens you next:

"COME AT ME BRO".
Open your arms out to the sides in an imposing gesture and glare at her.



See if she does it again.


Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Canadia ;)
Name: Sarah
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Charlie wrote:
~Brianne~ wrote:
This girl keeps threatning to beat me up. . .which is a first. . I am not sure what to do about it. :(


Repeat this sentence to her when she threatens you next:

"COME AT ME BRO".
Open your arms out to the sides in an imposing gesture and glare at her.



See if she does it again.


Then hug her

Also don't follow my advice. I would just get my guy friends to always walk with me.

_________________
I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~


Fri May 04, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am
Posts: 1108
Location: Texas
Name: Brianne
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
I like the whole come at me bro idea. . Thats what I yell when me and my guy friends are playing halo xD. . .my only friends are guys so I guess that helps. Its just that she uses me dor good grades and she keeps dating my 14 yr old brother. She's 17!!

_________________
My Tumblr (ehhh. .. .unappealing) My YouTube (watch at your own risk)
We're all weird people looking for other weird people to share our weirdness with.


Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm
Profile YIM
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
A terrible, stabbing headache in my left temple. It seriously felt like someone was stabbing me in the head.


Tue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Posts: 3571
Location: Australia
Name: Jack
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Post Re: What ruined your day?
This didn't exactly ruin my day, but with the season finales of Smash, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, MLP:Friendship is Magic and 30 Rock having all aired now, there's really only one more episode of the shows I watch (Glee, next Wednesday) before the hiatus kicks in and nothing starts back up again until September. It's going to be a very long and boring 5 months or so.

I might start watching Desperate Housewives, I kind of stopped at the end of the sixth season so there's a few weeks worth of episodes if I start from season 1 and go right through to the end...

_________________
Image


Fri May 18, 2012 8:16 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Name: La
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Post Re: What ruined your day?
Draik wrote:
This didn't exactly ruin my day, but with the season finales of Smash, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, MLP:Friendship is Magic and 30 Rock having all aired now, there's really only one more episode of the shows I watch (Glee, next Wednesday) before the hiatus kicks in and nothing starts back up again until September. It's going to be a very long and boring 5 months or so.

I might start watching Desperate Housewives, I kind of stopped at the end of the sixth season so there's a few weeks worth of episodes if I start from season 1 and go right through to the end...

I feel exactly the same way. I think all of my shows are over for the season now and it makes me sad and bored. The only way I will get through the summer is by starting a new show. I recently started watching Community, which I am enjoying, but since it's only a half hour show, it won't last me long. I might start at season 1 of Grey's Anataomy... I don't think I have ever watched a full episode!


Fri May 18, 2012 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 239  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.