View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
Savannah and Raven pulled up to the club. As Savannah got out of the car, she noticed Raven stil sitting there like a lifeless zombie. "Hey! Aren't you coming?" There was no reply. "Raven is everything okay?" there was still no reply. "Fine....just stay in the car...". As Savannah walked toward the club, she noticed Jude amongst the massive line talkin to a mysterious girl. "Oh hell no!" So she walked up, butted in between the mystery and Jude and acted like nothing happend. "Hey Jude! What brings you to the club? You still haven't called me...but its okay! We can talk right here!"

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Out of Character: I'll wait until tonight, and if nothing happens i'll slide in. :)

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
"Hey Jude! What brings you to the club? You still haven't called me...but its okay! We can talk right here!"
Jude turned around to face the new voice. The mystery girl scoffed and turned back around to face the club. It was Savannah. She was the source of the voice. He wasn't sure he wanted to see her or Anya. But there she was smiling at him. A lot ran through his mind. He should leave. Feeling the volatile way he felt plus alcohol plus the atmosphere he was sure to find in the club, and add in Savannah and he might not care if things got crazy. All his inhibitions would leave. Regret and consequence wouldn't matter until the hangover wore off. He ran an exasperated hand through his hair.
"I've been busy," he lied easily. The line shifted forward. They were at the front of the line now.
"Oh," Savannah said. A fake frown pulled at her mouth. He needed to get into the club. Then he'd figure it all out. He moved closer to her.
"We can talk inside," he said. A slight smile found a way onto his face.

Out of Character: I was going to wait too but hell, screw waiting. XD

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

"We can talk inside," "Okay" she said blushingly. Finally her relationship with Jude might going be actually somewhere. The only romantic interaction they had was that kiss they shared but that was before they were sent to jail. Well he did knock her up....but he denies ever doing so. Savannah was sure it was him, the father of her now miscarried child. Maybe he was afraid of the responsibility or was it because of Anya? If they were every going to become something other than friends, this conversation would be inevitable. "Oh well we'll talk inside..." Savannah sighed. "What?" said Jude. "Oh, nothing..." She then noticed Alec standing right behind her staring out at the ground. "Hey, Alec! Wats Up?" she said as she gave him a hug Ever since they got all arrested and possibly due to the drama with Mitch and Layla, Alec has been kind of restless and getting trouble with the law...alot! She was getting worried but due to her finacial trouble she couldn't reach out to him.

Out of Character: hunter, you said you didn't know where to star with your character so I decided to help if you don't like ill just change it...

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: No thats fine, i uber duber promise i'll post when i get home tonight!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
SAM'S POST-

Sam set the last of his boxes inside of his apartment as he surveyed his new home. He had only brought the basics, a couch, a bed and his clothes. What more did a single guy really need? It's not like he'd be home much anyway, his club Vertigo took up all of his time these days. In fact he was headed there now, grabbing his phone and the stack of papers from the table he headed back out the door.

As he stepped into the elevator he noticed a beautiful blonde in the corner. She looked rather distracted but he figured now was as good a time as ever to introduce himself to his neighbors.
"Hey there," he said casually, giving her one of his infamous half-smiles.
"Hey," she replied softly, returning his smile.
"I'm Sam, I just moved into 3a," he continued, extending his hand in her direction.
"Anya," she replied as she shook his hand. "I live in 2a. It's nice to see some new faces around here," she said genuinely.
"Well I'll be around for a while, I just opened my own club and if everything goes smoothly I'll be here to stay," he mused.
"Are those flyers for your club?" she asked, pointing to the stack of papers in his hand.
"Ahh no, not exactly. I'm in need of more employees so I was going to post a few around town to see if anyone was interested," he added with a shrug.
"What positions are you hiring for?" she quickly asked with interest.
"Why are you interested?" he teased, when she eagerly nodded her head he continued, "I need a few more waitresses and another bartender or two. Why don't you come by later tonight and check the place out, see if it's someplace you would really want to work?"
"I can do that," she mused with a smile.
"Great, I'll see you later then," he started, before she could escape down the hallway he called after her.
"Oh and Anya wear something amazing," he said with a wink before turning the opposite direction and heading toward the club.

________________________________________________________________________________
ANYA'S POST

Anya stepped out of the taxi and tried to play it cool. She was a little unsure of her look tonight, usually she played it safe and simple but she had stepped out of her comfort zone and went with a look that would surely turn a few heads.
With a deep breath she started toward the entrance, not even noticing the familiar faces standing in line as she approached the bouncer.
"I'm here to see Sam, my names Anya," she said smoothly.
Without a word the man gave her a once over and then checked his list of names.
"Go on in," he said, motioning towards the now open door.
With a quick smile and an appreciative nod Anya hurriedly entered the club, her nerves started to get the best of her so she headed straight for the bar. Hopefully a drink would help her relax and stop worrying so much.
She could do this.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Nikola couldn't believe the people behind her in the line. A dark haired guy with an intense expression had said "Hey" to her but his attention left when a blond showed up. No bother. She wasn't here to socialize. She had a job interview at the club. She jostled her way up the line to where the bouncer was standing.
"I'm here for a job interview. My name is Nikola Abott," she said expectantly. The bouncer looked over the the list attached to the clipboard in his beefy hand. When he looked back up his stare lingered a bit too long. Nikola knew her astonishing looks captivated people, especially the red hair. He smiled at her.
"I see your name here. You may go in," his voice came out softer than she had heard him talking to most in the line.
She smiled back at him before entering the club. It was breathtaking to be honest. Nerves tinged at her the tiniest bit. She took a deep breath and moved forward until she found the bar. She had arrived early. She took a stool at the far end of the bar. I might as well do damage control she thought. Her hair was probably tousled from her drive over here from her new apartment. She hadn't stayed there long before leaving. She left her new roomate, Raven, a note telling her she'd be at the new club. Maybe she'd show up. She pulled out a mirror and with her right hand brushed through her wavy, red hair. Not too bad she thought. The club was really starting to fill up. She bumbled in her purse until she found her phone. The time read 8:13; 7 minutes until her interview.

Out of Character: I haven't done a Jude post yet because I'm waiting to see what Hunter does. XD Hunter's probably like "I hate you guys" but if you're going to reply then you can move Jude into the club along with Alec and Savannah. If you don't post, then I will.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Savannah had shown up. That was okay Alec guessed, as long as he could still have fun. They finally made it in to the club. Alec immediately headed to the bar for a drink. He ordered a beer. He perched on a stool sipping his bear and surveyed the room. It was a large club. 5+ rooms, multiple stories. The main room had a bar in the middle with the dance floor and seating alcoves surrounding it. On the far left side of the room was a balcony, you could look down to the dance floor and DJ booth a floor below, and use the glass elevator to get up and down. Meanwhile on the opposite wall was 5 sets of stairs all going up. They led to the upper dance halls as well as washrooms. The building itself was the old town Hospital, but had been completely gutted and redone on the inside. Alec caught a look at Savannah and Jude talking in a corner by a large palm tree. He wondered what was up. As he ordered another drink he saw a familiar face across from him.
"Anya?" he said, with a smile on his face.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

"Alec, Hey," Anya replied with a smile, turning toward him.
"Glad to see a familiar face, I'm a little out of my element here," she said with a shake of her head, motioning towards the crowded club. As she was surveying the people around her a familiar form caught her attention. Jude? she thought to herself. On second look though, it was Jude and Savannah. Her heart sunk as she watched the two huddled in the corner having what looked to be an intimate conversation. Maybe he's already made his choice.
Before she could turn into an emotional mess she turned back toward the bartender and called out to him. "Can I have another one of these?" she asked, holding up her now empty glass.
"On second thought, make that two more!" she added, turning back toward Alec.
"You wanna dance?" she asked with her brightest smile.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

"Last one," Jude said, his voice louder than usual to carry over the music playing in the club. He lifted up his shot glass of bourbon to toast Savannah. She smiled brightly at him. A spotlight above her splayed pink light on her hair. He smiled back. The alcohol was starting to take over.
"Cheers," he said. The glasses touched and tinkling sound that should have been made was lost.
"Cheers," she replied back. He tossed his glass back. The golden coloured bourbon left a slight burning sensation in his throat. He liked it. The shots were getting smoother. He set his glass on the bar. Savannah did the same. He missed the bartender asking if they wanted more because he heard Anya's voice. She was dancing with Alec. And from the way she looked, she'd had a bit too much to drink. She was giggling and they were far too close in proximity. Jude wanted to be pissed but he couldn't. Alec surely would take advantage of Anya, right? Jude decided he'd wait to see where this went.
"Come on, let's get a booth", he said to Savannah.
"Okie doke", came her reply. He took her hand and they walked over to an empty booth.
"Jude, do you want to dance?" she asked innocently. Did he.
"Sure babe", was his smooth reply. With that they headed out to the floor.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Offtopic: ill post later today or tommorow when i get time, sorry.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec and anya we're dancing when Jude and Savannah butted in right beside them. "Hey" Jude said to Alec. "Whats up?" he yelled at Jude through the loud music. Jude just nodded and laughed before turning to Savannah. Alec was wondering if he was in the middle of a jealousy game. He decided he had better back off.
"I'm gonna go to the washroom" he said to Anya before dashing upstairs. Once there he quickly used the urinal even though he didnt even have to go. There was definitely some moans and banging coming from one stall. "Ick" he said. Time to go back downstairs i guess, he thought while walking back downstairs.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

She couldn't believe it she and Jude wer actually dancing, TOGETHER! But after they had bumped into Alec...things gut weird. Jude kept glancing over at Anya and Alec. "Is everthing okay?" she asked. "Everything is fine" he replied. "Well I have been wanting to talk to you for a long time..." Right then Jude stepped on her toe. There was blood everywhere. "Im so sorry...im usually am not this bad of the dancer..." Jude said. "It okay. Really Fine. It only a minor cut but I think I should go to the washroom to clean thing off." She lied. It actually was a big deal. How is she supposed to get bood stains out of her new heels. She just bought them and being tight on money she cant afford to buy another one! In the bathroom, she began scrubbing out the stain of the heels. While she was scrubbing in come Tatianna, the head of her modeling agency. "Savannah, how have you been?" she said. "Not that well...due to the lack of photo shoots!" she shouted. "You know better to take that tone with me young lady!" she replied. "Or have you forgotten have done for you?" "No...I havent forgotten...I'm sorry." she said quietly. "Darling, the reason why you havent been getting photo shoots is because of the hurricane. The storm brought the fashion industry to standstill, so I had to improvise." Tatianna said with a sly chuckle, "Improvise?" Savannah confusingly asked. "When a place like this suffered the damage it did, people look for hope. Men look for hope in certain websites. And so far the website has been successful and Savannah you are a pretty girl, very pretty girl and well we need more "pretty girls". I know you're tight on cash. Its obvious by what you are wearing. You interested?" "Absolutely not! " Savannah exclaimed. "YOU OWE ME! If i recall, i found you on the street working the corners. I easily made you and I can easily break you...just think about it!" Tatianna said as she left. Savannah didn't know what to do. Not only is being tracked by her "father" but now being in a way "forced" to do a website all because her boss saved her from the streets. "Theres always a catch..." Savannah wiped away her tears and proceeded back downstairs. While walking out she saw Alec, they acknowledged eachother but nothing more. They used to be such good friends and well now.... Things has changed at Tercer Beach and Savannah wasn't sure if she liked the change.

Offtopic: Hope it make up for my lack of posting....

Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

After stepping on Savannah's foot Jude took a seat at their table. She had gone to the bathroom and he hadn't even noticed when she walked back out nor the tears streaming down her face. He was watching Anya. She was sitting a few tables away. She looked glum. Alec had left too. He picked up his beer and took a swig. He had a full on buzz by now. He put the beer back down with a clunk. He got up and walked over to Anya's table. She looked up at him.

"Go away, Jude" she said quietly. Obviously she hoped he'd go away as quickly as he'd came. He wasn't going to walk away. He ignored her request and sat down next to her. Her perfume penetrated his sense of smell. She tried to move away from him in the booth.
"Come on now, you're not still mad at me?" he jeered.
"Yes, I am" came her reply.
He laughed and moved in to kiss her. Her response was a defensive shove. He was on the edge of the booth and already unsteady so when the shove came he toppled off the edge. Quickly he stood up. Jude was furious. He balled his fists. She looked nervous. He stalked off before he did something regrettable and made for the exit. It was time to leave.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec found himself in front of a very pissy drunk Anya, and without a ride home. Jude had ditched and Savannah was also nowhere to be seen. He turned to Anya and put his hand out to her. She grabbed it and he pulled her up. Alec slung his arm around her shoulder and walked her outside. There was a girl puking on the cement when they stepped on the street. Alec hailed a cab and let a very drunk Anya stumble into the car before him.
"The Surf Harbor Apartments please" he said to the cabby. Once they arrived back Alec helped Anya to her room before noticing she didnt have her purse with her thereby having no way into her apartment. they trudged back to his apartment and he put her in his room. He then changed and pulled out the bed from the couch. He was soon asleep in his living room with his abundance of animals laying at his feet.
Out of Character: Sorry if i kinda controlled everything there...... I just noticed lol. Feel free to change things around of you don't like!

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Offtopic: actually I'm glad you did Hunter, I was a bit lost as to what to do with Anya :p
As Anya settled under the covers in Alec's bed she let out a small sigh. Nothing had gone as she planned tonight. She hadn't even caught a glimpse of Sam, he was probably extremely busy but still. That's the whole reason she had gone to the club in the first place, everything had gone south as soon as she walked in the door. As much as she tried not to show it, seeing Jude with Savannah killed her. Did he really have feelings for Savannah? Did he even mean it when he said he wanted to marry her? She hadn't meant to push him earlier but he'd looked so angry...was he pissed at her or was something else bothering him?
She was terrified of pushing him away but if she did nothing would she lose him anyway?
With another sigh Anya closed her eyes and tried to stop thinking so much, she'd find Jude in the morning and fix everything. For now..she just needed to sleep.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

As Savannah waled downstairs, she saw Jude at the booth with Anya. "Great......every single time we get closer, he always goes straight back to her!" Savannah said. Having had enough, she decided to drown her sorrows at the bar. "You know what! I'm tired of waiting for Jude and I'm not going to let the bitch get him, I NEED TO FIGHT FOR MAN! Anya-this means war! WAR" she said to the unsympathetic bartender. "Are you even listening to me?" There was no reply. The rest was blur. All she could remember was getting into a fight with the bartender and eventually being kicked out and banned from the club, forever. Throughout the ordeal she remembered encountering a guy named Sam....she didn't remember that much except that she scratched his face. Anyways, the next morning she woke up on the bare floor of apartment. It's kind of hard when you wake up after a night like that, and you have nothing not even furniture. She didn't have no idea how she got home probably the 'cause the zombie raven drove her home. Well a new morning meant another day of work so Savannah got dressed and went to work...even though she had a slight hangover. She had to power work through it or it meant no paycheck and Savannah desperately needed the money.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28