View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Game Showcase 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Post Re: Game Showcase
I love your couple Lola, and Erry, those captions rule. :D

Shazoka wrote:
I'll have to keep checking back for Erry and Swat's photos! :yeah:

Really? :dance2:

But yeah, I currently don't have sims 3 installed where I am, but I am currently working on it...
But as I won't be able to access my pictures on the other computer (and don't know if I'll even be making more, depending on whether I get to install and get sims working on my dad's mac), here's the story update:

Basically, the neighborhood exploded at that point. But wait! Not all is lost. I moved everything important to a new neighborhood, well, same one, just a fresh save. Everything has been working swell. But as the story goes...

Spoiler:
They moved into a new house. 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, HUGE, and a lot of room to expand. Jacob got married to someone (random) he met in the new neighborhood. He moved out. His wife has the dislikes children trait, so they might not have kids. Meanwhile, Andrea settled her career on fishing, and used the Consignment Store to sell her goods. Although, it's almost pointless. At that point, the family has $150,000, and they really don't need anything more.. Moveover, Spencer died, and Nichole kept making money. It was not very long before Andrea got the Perfect In-Home Aquarium (her lifetime wish) so now I guess it's up to me what she'll do. So, Andrea got very close with the (current) consignment store worker. His name is... uhh.. Idk. But he was athletic and wanted to be a firefighter. So, they hit it off, and although she had other leads (mind you, the new neighborhood was EMPTY, so all sims except for the 4 I brought were newly spawned) she married him. He came with level 6 athletic, and level 2 handliness, PERFECT for firefighter. So he is persuing that profession. Meanwhile, Andrea got preggers with their first kid, whos name I believe is Matthew. He''s going to grow up to be a rebellious Inventor, I believe. But we'll see. Andrea was pregnant with her second child when Nichole moved on. I left their urns at the house, and it's fun watching Nichole & Spencer come out at night to play. She gave birth to the second child, and her name was.... I forget.

But, that's where I was so far in my save when I left. I have my save and everything else I need on my flashdrive, and I am hoping to ask my dad to install it maybe monday or tuesday (I didn't want to get here right away and be like HAI DAD SIMS ON LAPTOP NAO?!?! So yeah. I'll let you guys know if that works out even. Never before played Sims on a mac, don't even know if my mods will work or what not. Reguardless, I may get it installed, but not sure that I will be able to use my saves and whatnot.

P.S., if you read that whole story, you are a saint.

Last edited by Swatme101 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 am
Simmer
Simmer

Or just an avid reader :P.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

I think I'm going to make a thread and slowly release pictures of that story (if anyone is interested)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 am
Simmer
Simmer

Why not do it here and breathe some new life into this practically dead thread? :)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Well, like I said I would, I created my own thread specifically for my legacy [HERE!] if you want somthing to check out :) I'm posting more pictures tonight.

And oh boy, I know this is Offtopic: , but as soon as I get past the boring bits, there is SOO much I have in store for you guys :)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

rhianna looks cool teenified, is that hair from generations?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
munch wrote:
rhianna looks cool teenified, is that hair from generations?

It's from MTS2.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Can we all just take the time to swoon over how hot my teen sim turned out to be? he was genetically naturaly made to :happy: think he's like 4th/5th gen. YUMMY. :love:

Sat May 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

So, I got really bored today and wanted to build somthing random, just for myself.

So, I named the "nook" after my sim, because it's the lot I originally made to place spawners after getting fed up with the "Gem Collector" challenge (I originally was doing it wrong, and had all the requirements but screwed it up)

But yeah, it's just a neighborhood hangout that's a bit hidden, it's in the middle of an open field on a 40x40 lot in Appaloosa Plains. I didn't know what I waned it to do at first, so it turned out as a library-type place, with a lot of places to sit and read book. You can also buy books. And then in the end I realized it was a great place to put in those fancy rock climbing walls I got...

Anyways, pictures in the spoiler!

Spoiler:

Come to think of it now I never changed the interior floors. I'll probably change them to wood. Well let me know what you guys think. It was fun to make, took about 2 hours.

Offtopic: Oops, my bad for mixing up the two threads *blush*

Last edited by Equilibrium on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

1) Don't hijack threads 2) What was it doing in Sims 2?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:05 am

Name: Joleen
I love all the pictures and I love that building! I got really into making all kinds of houses in TS1 but I never really got into it for the other two. I guess it's because it got to be so much more fun designing the people. I need a better graphics card before I start posting pictures again.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 am
Profile YIM
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
I'm terrible at making sims. D: i love building houses though (even if they aren't the best). I so need to make a new house. Just need some kind of inspiration. In the meantime, I've been trying and failing to make better sims. See?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
THAT is not trying and failing.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
I agree. I think you make amazing Sims and this is me being completely unbiased too.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Yeah Kira, I love your sims. I was always jealous of how great all of your legacy sims looked!

I just renovated a house in Monte Vista and I LOVE it! I should have taken some "before" pictures. It is for a family of vampires, so everything is quite dark but I totally opened up the main floor and I love how it turned out. I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post them next time I play.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
You guys are too kind. Thank you! <3

Ooh I'd love to see it, Lola! I haven't even downloaded Monte Vista but I should. It just might be the inspiration I need to make a new house. *nod*

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2