View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Skittles Legacy: A Rainbowcy! 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Post Re: Skittles Legacy: A Rainbowcy!
Kira wrote:
I like catching them do it. It's creepily satisfying.

Also wanted to say, I should have an update tomorrow I think. I'm getting close to finally having an heir poll for gen 6. I moved the Skittles to yet another town but they're all settled in with only one slight hiccup, one that is sorta hilarious. XD

Your game hates you D: do you move because you need to or because you want to? And I kind of want to move my fam. I've dug so deep into this town, it'd be nice to have somthing new. I always find ways to reinvent the town though. I need to find me some good community lots.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Haha yeah my game does hate me. You have no idea. How the Skittles have not exploded into one hot mess, I'll never know. I moved them because I was yet again having problems. I had a sim completely disappear and a baby born without said father. Then my sims started resetting when trying to go to the mailbox and dropping things out of queue and couldn't get married. It was annoying. I think I should start over with a new save more often, like before problems start showing up. Because moving them is quite annoying. :cry:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Kira wrote:
Haha yeah my game does hate me. You have no idea. How the Skittles have not exploded into one hot mess, I'll never know. I moved them because I was yet again having problems. I had a sim completely disappear and a baby born without said father. Then my sims started resetting when trying to go to the mailbox and dropping things out of queue and couldn't get married. It was annoying. I think I should start over with a new save more often, like before problems start showing up. Because moving them is quite annoying. :cry:

Awwh :( You need a good player created world. I think part of your problem is trying to nesstle into an EA created world, which come with so many problems to begin with (No one dies correctly in Sunset Valley, I swear.)

Spoiler:
Speaking of dies correctly, my grim reaper since the start of this move (i deleted the old hood and refounded the same one with the same family) still doesn't work. And I'm still on old people patrol. I just don't get it. The grim reaper comes SOMETIMES, and when he does, everything is right, he shakes their hand, and they fly in, but then he starts creating more graves! It's really annoying because then I have to delete the reaper, the victim, the extra graves, then use debug cheats to reassure that the ghost was properly bonded to the urn (spawn ghost, then create player ghost, then Return to Netherworld) and thats just ANNOYING.

Another thing, Force Kill only works to an extent. It does create the tombstone, but the actual sim just gets resetted and dropped out of control. I have to use debug cheats to ghostify and delete them. So anoying :stare: Does ANYONE know how to fix Mr. Grim?

Here I go again, long rant on your thread. I need to stop doing that :laugh:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

You might be right. :/ I moved them to Neverglade this time. Hoping beyond hope that they don't glitch again. D:

And I've never had that problem with Grim. Sounds really really frustrating though. :/

Annnnd new chapter! http://kiayo.livejournal.com/9531.html I'll have another one tomorrow if all goes right.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I wouldn't last this long with the one family, but that's more because if I play a neighborhood for too long it starts getting save errors than anything else. So I'm forced to start afresh....it's either that or rip my hair out....and I like my hair.

Have you played the same neighborhood for all of these generations Kira? If so, how do you do it. Do you have any special mods? :wha:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

http://kiayo.livejournal.com/9943.html :DD Possibly another coming in a couple of hours and then the heir poll.
http://kiayo.livejournal.com/9984.html And the other!

Heir poll: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=37345

Sabrewulf238 wrote:
I wouldn't last this long with the one family, but that's more because if I play a neighborhood for too long it starts getting save errors than anything else. So I'm forced to start afresh....it's either that or rip my hair out....and I like my hair.

Have you played the same neighborhood for all of these generations Kira? If so, how do you do it. Do you have any special mods? :wha:

I've moved the family four times: Twinbrook > Hammond Island > Sunset Valley > Neverglade. I'm really hoping this is my last move. But my game keeps glitching up. It's really frustrating but I'm dead set on finishing this out. :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Those were two great chaters :) What I think is funny is that Josie looks really manly man without her hair. It's kind of funny. Anyways, I can't believe you're on Gen 7! I may go back and reread the whole thing :)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:13 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
Well i just reread it cause well i was MIA (cause all my comps broke) n well I think Gen 6 was awesome! :hi5:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Kira wrote:
I've moved the family four times: Twinbrook > Hammond Island > Sunset Valley > Neverglade. I'm really hoping this is my last move. But my game keeps glitching up. It's really frustrating but I'm dead set on finishing this out. :D

Yeah it's weird, it always feels like every neighborhood is on a downward spiral.

I hope in the Sims 4 they have a better system for organising neighborhoods.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

The End? D: What marks the end of your legacy?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

So someone asked me if they could join my story at some point and I said yes. Because I think it's a fun idea. :D If anyone else, wants to make an appearance or marry an heir or spare let me know. :D And supply a sim. :P

(Though some of you I already have!)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Kira wrote:
So someone asked me if they could join my story at some point and I said yes. Because I think it's a fun idea. :D If anyone else, wants to make an appearance or marry an heir or spare let me know. :D And supply a sim. :P

I'd say add me, but my sim looks nothing like me. Haha. Marry me off to an unused child or somthing (non-heir.)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Hokay I can do that. : D

I was also thinking I could get a sim self taken as a kid by the social worker and re-adopt them into the family. But I'm not sure how well that'd work since I've never tried it. It always worked out great in TS2. Of course, they couldn't be heir but still. XD

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Kids taken by the Social Worker don't go into the adoption pool. :mad:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Damn that really sucks. D:

Anyways new chapter! Tis the last one of generation green.
http://kiayo.livejournal.com/10246.html

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 am
Profile WWW

Kira wrote:

COUNT ME IN!!!! (will post link to simself later- or never :evillaugh: :evillaugh: )

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Oh shit! I think it was late when i finished reading this, and I never came back to appreciate the chapter! I have one question and i keep forgetting to ask it. How do you get the maternity outfit before the get pregnant? I'd love to do that!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Cate
Eagerly waiting for gen 7! :love:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Really sorry I haven't put out a new chapter yet. I have a horrible cold, classes just started back and I'm so meh that all I want to do is sleep and watch Private Practice. But! Hopefully (fingers crossed though I doubt it) I'll feel better tomorrow. Nonetheless, it will be sometime tomorrow, Friday or at the latest Saturday. Since I've played ahead a bit. :] And I think you'll really love this gen. I know it's been very interesting so far for me. XD

Swatme101 wrote:
Oh shit! I think it was late when i finished reading this, and I never came back to appreciate the chapter! I have one question and i keep forgetting to ask it. How do you get the maternity outfit before the get pregnant? I'd love to do that!

I plan a new outfit for them and change them into it right before they pop. :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Kira wrote:
Really sorry I haven't put out a new chapter yet. I have a horrible cold, classes just started back and I'm so meh that all I want to do is sleep and watch Private Practice. But! Hopefully (fingers crossed though I doubt it) I'll feel better tomorrow. Nonetheless, it will be sometime tomorrow, Friday or at the latest Saturday. Since I've played ahead a bit. :] And I think you'll really love this gen. I know it's been very interesting so far for me. XD

Swatme101 wrote:

I plan a new outfit for them and change them into it right before they pop. :D

Does any outfit work?

And I can't wait to see! I'm having a ball with my game! (and hope I don't make people fall asleep until then!)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next