View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
"Didn't we just go through with this? You convinced me to stay, so now I have to convince you" Layla said, Mitch just looking at her, his face void of emotion.

"Look, I haven't seen you in weeks, you've been cooped up in this little apartment. Theres so much I don't know about you, and I feel like you're afraid to tell me. I don't know why, but give me a chance would you? You'll never enjoy it here if you have nobody you can talk to or trust. I miss you, and I feel like you're the only one on this island that even cares one bit about me... so you can't leave now! Not now..." Layla said, not really sure if it was good enough to keep Mitch on Tercer Beach.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
The way Kenzie saw it, she had two options. She could shove the young starlet away and run, not looking back. This was her first instinct. The other option was to smile for the cameras and make nice with Melissa. After only seconds of hesitation, she broke into a wide smile and put her arm around Melissa, posing for the camera. Running would have just made it a bigger deal than it was and the star in Kenzie took over quickly. The cameras loved her and Melissa knew how to play into that as well. They posed, smiled, and laughed for what seemed like an eternity to Kenize. Finally, a crowd started to form around Melissa and Kenzie was able to slip away quietly.

Or so she thought. She spun around when she felt a hand tap her on the shoulder. A young woman was standing before her - she couldn't have been more than 17 or 18.

"I'm so sorry to bug you," the girl said, blushing, "but I'm a huge fan and I'm writing a feature article on you for my high school paper. I graduate in a couple of months and this will be my last piece and... and I... well, I just thought it would be cool to meet you and actually interview you."

Kenzie couldn't comprehend why this girl would want to write about her life but she couldn't make herself say no. Instead she smiled and said, "I was just about to grab a coffee, we could go to the cafe. Why don't you join me... ?"

"Emma. Emma Jensen. And sure, that sounds great." the young girl beamed as they walked down the hall.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"There are things I haven't been able to tell you, or anyone." Mitch stood from the bed and made his way to the window. "I left a lot of things behind in Manchester, and I need to clear things up."
They hugged.
"Can't you tell me what's going on? At least do that."
Mitch swallowed, and sat beside her on the bed. "I've screwed my whole life up, and I came here to forget. But I can't forget, Layla, I can't forget about this. It's always just in my head."
He opened his suitcase, pulled out an album of photographs. He turned the first page to show an image of him kissing the cheek of a redhead girl.
"This is... was my girlfriend. Her name's Lucy."
He then turned the page, to show another image.
An image of a baby.
"And this is my daughter, Rose."

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
alec and kenzie had a delightful day! they had sat on his couch and watched movies all day, and now she had gone home. He had nothing to do so he grabbed the cute little dog, and walked up to Ravens apartment. Alec knocked and the little dog barked. He waited for Raven to open her door.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Jude felt his pocket for the millionth time. He was actually nervous. It was a feeling he didn't feel often, being the nearly always confident man he was. But this was the right thing to do. He did love Anya despite his internal fight with himself to stay faithful to her. He'd make this work out.
"Ready yet?", Jude called out anxiously.
"Yeah, just a minute", Anya answered back.
He paced up and down the hall and after a few minutes she emerged from the bathroom. She glanced at him with a puzzled look on her face.
"What's wrong with you?", she asked.
"Nothing", he got out and forced a smile.
He took her hand and they left the apartment. He had been thinking about this for a while. He thought he'd never be doing this but here he was feeling like a nervous, school boy and hoping she'd say yes. They finally reached the beach. She thought they were only going to get a smoothie. She was chattering about her day at work at the travel agency. She didn't even realize he wasn't saying much. The sun sitting lazily above the horizon line. It was a nice day out. A nice day for this. Now's the moment he thought.
"Anya", he whispered suddenly and stopped walking. Immediately, she stopped talking. She looked at him wordlessly. He reached out and took her other hand in hers. They were standing face to face now.
"Anya, I want you to be my forever. I want to wake up with you every morning. I want to experience the rest of my life with you. I need you completely", he said. He paused and then he went for it. He could tell by her expression that realization was creeping up on her. He bent down on one knee and pulled the diamond ring out of his pocket Thank God it didn't fall out... he thought
"Will you marry me?", he asked anxiously.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Kenzie hung up the phone, unsure of what to do next. On one hand, she had the anonymity she craved... the reason she moved to Tercer Beach was so she could get away from the spotlight and the paparazzi. But now she had this great script in her hand, which was a sequel to her last hit movie, and an eight-figure offer from her agent to do it. Besides the money, which was unheard of for an actress of her age and at this stage in her career, her agent had said that the movie would only be made if she signed on. There were people depending on her; other actors, producers, writers, directors, agents, film crew... she held a lot of jobs in the palm of her hand.

Kenzie opened a bottle of red wine and decided to read through the script one more time.

"Now boarding flight CC572 to Los Angeles. Passengers please proceed to Gate 4A."

Kenzie read over the email one more time and hesitated only a second before pressing "Send". It was funny, she thought, how you could change your whole life with the click of a button, and from a phone no less. The email was short and to the point and was probably popping up in the inboxes of the other apartment residents at that very moment. It explained that she was leaving for a while and hoped to return, but didn't know when. She would be subletting her apartment and hoped that a good tenant could be found. She signed it,

See you again someday!
Love,
Kenzie

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Raven hadn't answered her door. Alec guessed she was out. He walked back to his apartment, and opened a bottle of grey goose, Pouring a shot. After three or so he was feeling tipsy. Really he was just bored shitless and needed something to do. *BEEP!*, he looked at his phone and saw that he had an email from Kenzie. He opened it and read.
See you again someday!
Love,
Kenzie

Well. He said. Guess im going to need to find something to do. His words slurring. After taking one more shot, he grabbed his phone of the coffee table, dialed a number, and waited.
"Hello?"
"Hey Vander. It's Alec!"
"Ale- Alec? Where have you been, i havent heard from you in three months. Since my birthday."
Oh- yeah, i know. About that, i was wondering if you wanted to come visit me for a little while?"

Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:44 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"Will you marry me?"
The question took a second to register in Anya's mind. Jude really wanted to Marry her? She couldn't believe what was happening.
"I...you...really?" she asked, a surprised but happy look on her face.
A flash of doubt came across Jude's face, probably mistaking her hesitation for a no but before he could change his mind, Anya leaned down to kiss him.
"Yes! Yes I'll marry you," she mused, wrapping her arms around him with a contended smile.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
Savannah hadn't heard from the modeling agency in weeks. So her part-time job as a waitress at the cafe some how became full-time. She was struggling to make ends meet. There are so many bills to pay particularly her hospital bills from when she got hit by bus and almost bled to death. The loss of her child/hysterical pregnancy was in her past...and she wanted it to stay there. Savannah working so much that barely talked to any of the Tercerites especially Jude. They hadn't talked every since they shared that kiss and was sent to jail....anyways...

Dean: Can you give the guy at table six his coffee?
Savannah: Hold up! I still haven't gave the guy at table nine his eggs.

As Savannah walked over to table six with the coffee, she noticed that the guy at table six was wearing all black. She felt as if she has seen him before....she then noticed article he was reading. "Saul Augusta: The New Governor of Georgia!" Life became still she didn't know what to do. She felt the coffee pot starting to slip from her hand but she did nothing to stop it and eventually let go. The coffee pot shattered on the ground and Savannah began to run..."They found me!" Savannah thought to herself. As she ran out of the cafe she heard Dean yell "Hey! Where you going? Im not going to clean that up!". Savannah needed to get out of there, she needed fresh air. She stopped at the beach and began to calm down. "No he was just reading the article...yay he was just some normal guy reading the newspaper...I mean everyone reads newspapers..." At the beach, she saw Jude and Anya just strolling slowly at the speed of turtle. "I like turtles..." Savnnah though to herself. So Savannah ran up behind them came and walked between their linked arms grabbed both of their hands and said enthusiastically "HEY GUYS! WHAT UP? I havent seen you guys in forever and i mean forever. Its liked you guys were like MIA or sumthing.....so what bring you guys to beach?"

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 pm
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
The sound of someone banging at the door woke Raven up from her sleep. Still tired from the night before - filled with wine, tears and assembling flat-pack furniture, she groaned and rolled over, trying to cut out the noise.
When she realised whoever was outside wasn't going to stop, Raven slid out of bed and stumbled towards the hallway, pulling a dressing gown over her body as she did so. The knocking stopped when she got closer to the door and, after opening it to see who was out there, it seemed as though the knocker had left.
Grumbling, Raven made her way back to the bedroom. Desperately wanting nothing more than to climb back into bed and sleep forever, she glanced at the time on the alarm clock and grimaced. She had to start work in half an hour. Attacking her messy hair with a brush, Raven sat back down only to feel something moving under the covers behind her. Turning around, she saw someone, someone very familiar, roll over into view.
The events of last night came rushing back to her. Not sure what to do, she settled on gently nudging the man lying in her bed.
"Dean. Dean! We have to be at work soon. Dean, wake up!"

---

Raven's head pounded as she walked around the cafe, bringing customers their order and trying not to make eye contact with Dean. Her plan backfired when, typically, they ended up in the kitchen together waiting for each of their customers food to arrive.
"Hey, listen. About last night..." Dean managed to blurt out.
"Please, don't. I'm not sure what happened but it was a mistake." Raven felt herself begin to blush and cursed herself in annoyance.
"Look, we need to talk about this, I never meant-" Dean was cut off as the maitre'd told him to serve coffee to table six.
"Hold on a moment," he told Raven, "hey Savannah! Can you give the guy at table six his coffee?"
"Dean, I... I'm sorry. You were drunk and sad, and I think I took advantage of you."
"What?" Dean contorted his face into one of confusion, "You've got it all wrong. I took advantage of you!"
"No..." Raven's words were cut off by the sound of glass shattering in the front of the cafe.
"What the hell..." Dean muttered as he peered through the door, "Savannah! Hey! Where are you going? I'm not going to clean that up!
"Look, we'll talk later, okay?"
Dean grabbed the spill kit and a dustpan from the supply cupboard and left Raven in the kitchen, alone with her thoughts.

Out of Character: GAH long post again. I'll cut back, I promise!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:56 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec was sleeping, the entire day had passed and it was now 2 AM. His day had been pretty un-productive. He had tried to talk to Raven and that failed, but at least Vander was visiting. It was too bad he hadn't seen anyone in so long. where had his 2 closest friends on the island gone? That night, he dreamed that all was fine, and people were all still friends. He could really use an 8 ball right now. But no that was behind him.

When Alec woke up, he noticed it was already 11. He yawned and padded out of bed, he didn't have anything to do, since after the storm, Starbucks had to be renovated. But he was still getting paid. He decided to get dressed and go into town. Once he was all freshened up and clean, he walked down to the lobby, said hello to the attendant, and was soon walking down the road to town. On his way out, he heard two people arguing. It was hard to tell but it sounded like a guy and girl. Megh, he thought as he walked into the city.

Out of Character: there, thought i could present a scenario for someone. Otherwise you can leave it alone.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Out of Character: This is sure going slow. :l heh Anyways.

So Savannah ran up behind them came and walked between their linked arms grabbed both of their hands and said enthusiastically "HEY GUYS! WHAT UP? I havent seen you guys in forever and i mean forever. Its liked you guys were like MIA or sumthing.....so what bring you guys to beach?"
Jude didn't know what to say. He hadn't seen Savannah since their time in the jail. He thought a few seconds. It wasn't guilt playing upon him or lack of confidence. He'd been in similar situations before. Jude dropped Savannah's hand and noticed Savannah immediately let go of Anya's to lose the awkwardness that was building. He decided he'd play it cool. There was no problem here he assured him.
"I've been around. Just lying low," he said to her, looking straight at her. It wasn't a lie. He had been focusing on work and trying to keep himself from diving off the edge. Things had gotten too crazy. It he wasn't careful he'd go that way again.. "What about you?," he continued.
"I'm working at the coffee shop now," she chirped excitedly. "You should come by sometime so we can chat." Anya had been quiet since Savannah's surprise ambush. Hastily Savannah added, "And you too Anya". And then forced a smile at her. Anya did the same. Jude saw the tension.
"We'll try to, Savannah," he said. "But right now Anya and I must be going. We need to go see about our puppy, Callie. She's been in the apartment alone for awhile. I'll talk to you later." He took Anya's hand and started back towards the apartments. He was going to call Savannah. That was no lie. Him and her had to talk. Just not with Anya around. Right now though, he and Anya had much to celebrate. He was an engaged man now.
"Okay, don't forget to call me!," she yelled back and even from how far they had already waked he caught the wink she threw in his direction.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
As Anya walked hand in hand with Jude, she thought about the awkwardness that had just occurred with Savannah. This was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life right? So why couldn't she shake the feeling that something was wrong?
With a sigh she stopped and turned toward Jude, biting her lip nervously.
"Is there something going on with you and Savannah?" she asked.
"What? No..I.." Jude hurriedly said.
Anya shook her head and continued.
"Every time that girl comes around you act weird. You would think after everything she would get the picture that you don't want to be with her but something keeps her coming back. I've been trying really hard to be okay with it but I can't do it anymore. You didn't think to tell her we were engaged now? I mean...I just don't get it. You need to sort out whatever is going on with you and her, or whatever is bothering you," she said as she turned to head back to the apartments.
"Anya wait.." Jude murmured, reaching for her hand.
"No. I'm serious Jude. I love you but I'm not stupid. You need to figure out if this...If I'm what you really want because right now it sure doesn't feel that way. Come find me when you figure it out," she finished before turning to walk home.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

"No. I'm serious Jude. I love you but I'm not stupid. You need to figure out if this...If I'm what you really want because right now it sure doesn't feel that way. Come find me when you figure it out," she finished before turning to walk home.
Jude stood there watching her walk into the apartments. As her figure slipped inside his mind went into overdrive.
"God dammit!", he cursed into the wind. He had quite the dilemma now but more than anything he was angry. He stormed up the sand. As he came up on a Lifegaurd post sign he slammed his fist into it. The sign cracked under his blow. He immediately felt the painful repercussions from his outburst. He really didn't care though. He was too angry to speak to another human being so going to talk to Anya, Savannah or any other person was out of the question. Instead he walked over to his silver jeep, stuck the key and listened as the engine purred to life. He angled behind the wheel and punched his cd player to The Strokes. Tearing out of the lot he wasn't sure where he was going. But he was getting out of here until he figured things out and calmed down.

Out of Character: I don't know if anyone would, but if you want to Jude can show up anywhere to meet someone (except of course anyone who is in the apartment complex). I was thinking he could meet up with Raven or Alec. But yeah. :P

Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Out of Character: It would make sense for u to talk with ALec since he is out n about
Savannah didn't hate Anya. She just doesn't like the idea of her and Jude together. The whole situation was just awkward.... "Whatever...as long and me and jude talk....." Savannah said. "Oh, crap! I need to go back to work".
When she returned to the coffee shop, she say Dean cleaning up the mess she made.
"What the hell was that?" he said annoyed.
"I just needed to get out...I needed fresh air..." she replied quietly.
" Just go clean table six, he left anyways"

Savannah began wiping down the table when she noticed a note. It read:
"You've got two months...if not we'll come after you!"
Savannah heart started to beat, her hands began to shake. Fear was filling her entire body.
"No, No, No! I will not let him control my life anymore!" she thought to herself.
And with that she stopped shaking. If they came for her, she wasn't going to go down without a fight. But another fear was lingering. She was broke. In order to pay some of the bills, she had to sell most of her furniture, clothes, and even her bed. She has been sleeping on the floor for the past month. Besides she shouldn't be living alone anyway especially after receiving a note like that. After cleaning table six, she returned to the kitchen. There she saw Raven deep in thought. Raven has been having moments like these ever since she found out that Jenny died.
"Look Raven, I dont know what you are going through but I know you need a friend and i need a place to stay......so.....can I....move into your apartment. I mean im not in a good place financially and would help greatly if I could move in.... " Savannah asked hoping she would say yes.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec was sitting at the fountain in one of the parks in the financial district of the city. He could see business men and women rushing about. This country parodies America so well.. He thought. Just as he drained the last of his coffee he hears a car ripping down the street. The car pulled over quick but smoothly beside the entrance to the park. He immediately recognized it as Judes, and decided to walk over and see what was up.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Jude pressed down on the brakes and the jeep came to a stop. He was still pissed but calm enough now to speak. He slid out of the driver's seat and pocketed the car key. He was immediately intercepted by Alec. He hadn't seen Alec in a while.
"Hey, what's up?", Alec said as he walked towards him.
"Hey. Lots of shit man. It's crazy", he replied. "But what's up with you?"
"Not much. Bored as hell sitting around my apartment. Someone took my weed. Hey, what happened to a bunch of the people who used to be at the apartments? I know why Alisha left since her parents threatened to take her trust fund away if she didn't go home," he said with a laugh.
"Uh well Ikea just disappeared. Mitchell and Layla were last seen boarding separate planes at the airport. I think they had shit to work through. Melissa got a recording contract and left. And my brother Edwin got a great job offer on another island," he replied.
"Oh bummer man. It's been quiet around here", Alec stated.
"I know man. I heard a few new people were moving in this week", Jude said. The conversation dropped as Jude didn't know what to say. He was in a strange mood.... a dangerous one. Jude was lost in thought for a few seconds until Alec spoke again.
"There's this new club I heard about called Vertigo. We could go and get trashed and shit. Get our minds off of things," Alec posed.
"Sounds good to me," Jude said with a shrub.

With that they piled into the jeep and cranked the engine over. This should be fun he thought. What he'd do tonight he didn't know but it was going to be wild. He grabbed his sunglasses, put his foot to the pedal and they were off for.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:59 am
Profile WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

20 minutes has passed.....and Raven still hasn't answered.
"Ok, i'll leave you with your thoughts...."
Then Savannah remembered something..there was a Halloween Custome Party thingy at a club, Vertigo, or something. So Savannah quickly changed into her witches costume and grabbed the lifeless Raven and drove to club.

Out of Character: Sry Draik...its just that things got very slow...

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:37 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: Sorry! Ive just been so busy with social. :/ i swear i have writers block.
Alec and Jude made there way to Funky Holga's Costume Shoppe around 7. The store was decorated with halloween costumes everywhere. On one side there was masks and wigs on display, and the other half of the buildings was rows of costumes. The center was taken up by small merch, and make up. Alec found a nice banana costume and walked over to the cashier. After him and Jude were done, they got back in the jeep and sped off to the club.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:49 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Out of Character: So I'm thinking, let's just continue where we left off. We'll go with it.

The silver jeep hit the parking lot as the sun dipped below the horizon line. The club was already packed for the grand opening. Jude was still steaming from his encounter with Anya but some of the anger had ebbed into wild. He was focused on having a good time. He found a parking spot and parked. He looked over at Alec.
"Ready?", he asked.
"Yep", was his reply back.
He looked like he needed a good time as much as Jude. With that, Jude and Alec angled out of their seats and headed up to the club. There was a line outside of people waiting to get in. Jude and Alec slid in line behind a pretty girl. Everyone knew guys needed a pretty girl to get into a club. Well maybe not need but it made getting in a lot easier.
"Hey", Jude said smoothly.
The girl turned around to face him. It was going to be an interesting night he thought.

Out of Character: I thought I'd leave it there in case anyone wants to make the mystery girl someone.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next