View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
After Mitch ran off, Alec walked back up to his apartment. When he got in he found Savannah and Jude still in the kitchen, and kenzie sitting awkwardly. "Im back y'all!!" he practically yelled over the music, which was coincidently drowning out the sirens of the approaching police. He cranked up the mus, and pulled Kenzie to her feet. They started dancing, and laughing. Suddenly the door burst open, and two police men came walking in with their hands rested on their gun holsters. "You have the right to remain silent!" one of them yelled over the music...

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Kenzie had chosen Tercer Beach because it seemed like the perfect place to disappear - since it was a fairly touristy town, she could live in relative anonymity. This was one of the times she cursed that. Celebrity status always made it easier to deal with the police.
"Hello, Officers." Kenzie flashed them her brightest smile as Alec turn down the music and stumbled onto the sofa. Jude and Savannah sat quietly at the kitchen table. The apartment reeked of marijuana but since Kenzie hadn't been there long, she thought she was probably the best one to deal with the police. "Is there a problem?" she asked innocently.
"We received a noise complaint." the taller one said as his partner sniffed the air and looked around suspiciously.
"I'm so sorry, Officer..." Kenzie trailed off and moved closer to the men, trying to read the names on their badges.
"Michaels. And this is Officer Roon." he said, nodding to his partner.
Kenzie smiled again and batted her eyelashes, "I'm so sorry, Officer Michaels and Officer Roon. We were just blowing off some steam. The hurricane was really hard on all of us. We can't thank you enough for your service and dedication to the town. The way you've cleaned up after -"
"What do we have here?" Officer Roon cut her off, walking to the living room and picking a bag of weed and a pipe up from the coffee table.
"Oops." Alec said.
"We should be going." Jude and Savannah stood.
"No one is going anywhere." Officer Michaels bellowed.
"Officers, please." Kenzie moved closer to him and gently touched his arm, "It was just a little harmless fun. I'm sure we can work it out." she ran her finger up and down the length of his arm before he snatched it away and took out his handcuffs.
"You're under arrest for trying to seduce and bribe an Officer of the Law." he said as he snapped the cuffs on Kenzie's wrists. Kenzie gasped and tried to explain that that isn't what she was trying to do but she was cut off.
"And all of you," Officer Roon said, "Are under arrest for possession of an illegal substance."

Out of Character: I hope no one minds a quick trip to jail! I thought it would add some excitement to the RP. I'm thinking that they'll be bailed out fairly soon and let off with a warning. :nod:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: Ooh! My like! though i must say Ikea is quite the hypocritical snitch... :stare:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Out of Character: I don't know how much time anyone wants to have passed but I feel like someone just really, really needs to post. If you all don't agree with this I'll delete my post.

"You're all free to go," said officer Michaels.
Alec and Jude looked up from their card game. In the cell next to them Jude saw Kenzie wink at officer Michaels and he saw quickly return the wink. Savannah sat up from her nap wiping her eyes.
They were a bit stunned. Guess Kenzie had worked her magic after all.
"Hurry up before I change my mind and keep the charges" Michaels said a little loud and more urgent this time. He fumbled a key in the cell's lock and the doors swung open. Jude didn't need to be told a second time. He headed out the doors to follow officer Michaels. Everyone else right behind him. They were led to a small office where Michaels handed them their keys, lighters and what not quickly and walked them all out the police station.
"Thanks," Alec said to Michaels.
"Yeah, thanks," Jude said too. Savannah nodded.
"I'll call you," Michaels whispered in Kenzie's ear.
"I hope so" she smiled back.
Michaels went back into the station.
"Not" Kenzie said once he was safely in.
Everyone smiled as they waited for their taxi to come.
Jude had someone to see when he got home. He had something important to do. He had to let her go.... Guess the relationship life isn't for me yet. He took Savannah's hand as the taxi pulled up to take them back to the apartments.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
come hither
come hither

"wow this place doesn't look to inviting, I hope people can get past that I'm a famous superstar and begin to like me for me." -Thought Melissa Cherry.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec returned ot his apartment after everything that had happened. He walked to the fridge, and ate a bowl of Lucky Charms. Hmm. He thought. I think I'll take a nap.

45 minutes later, Alec woke up on his couch with Meowingtons butt in his face. "PFTT GET OFF ME CAT!" he said before laughing. He picked up his phone and dialed Mitch's number. After all they hadnt hungout in a long time, and maybe they could watch a movie with Kenzie or something.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 am
come hither
come hither

Melissa cherry ran into alec, and all he kept saying was "can i have your autograph", her worst fear came true. She came to tercer beach to escape the paparazzi but it seemed there was no place she could go that she could be treated normally.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

The first thing Kenzie did when she got home was shower. She had never been to jail before and she didn't really care for it, it smelled. Kenzie had no intention of ever calling Officer Michaels and hoped she wouldn't see him around Tercer Beach, although there wasn't anything he could do now that she was free. She smiled to herself as she thought of the events that had brought them to this moment. As awful as it seemed at first, she now had a great story to tell.

Her phone buzzed and she found a text from Alec, asking if she wanted to watch a movie. "Definitely, I'll be right up." she replied. She left her apartment and climbed the stairs to the second floor where she found Alec talking to a girl with dark hair. She walked up to them and said, "Hi, I'm..."

"KENZIE ROSS?!?!?!" the girl replied, "I'm a huge fan, you're role in the movie 'Distant Contact' totally inspired me to become an actress!" the girl gushed.

"Wow, I... thank you." Kenzie was taken aback. She hadn't been recognized like this in months. "I'm sorry, you are...?"

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:12 am
Profile WWW
come hither
come hither

"Melissa Cherry! I've sang various pop songs such as "down on my knees", "take me from behind", "lollipop love",and "shoot your love all over me". You may have heard of them?"

Melissa felt comfortable knowing other famous people were at Tercer Beach. She felt a little more at ease. Until she walked outside and the paparazzi followed her all the way to the beach, egging her on with questions like "do you think your songs are appropriate for the 8-12 year old girl fanbase that your songs are so popular with?" She constantly was harassed for her controversiality back in hollywood as well.

Out of Character: Lola, i didn't realize someone else already made somebody famous to be in the roleplay haha. Oh well, I guess this roleplays big enough for too celebs!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: Down on my knees. Lol
I'll post tomm. Im gonna go to bed unless i wake up and come downstairs. :D

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 am
come hither
come hither

Out of Character: I'm guessing that last part was was meant to stay out of character? And I maybe sort of ripped my Melissa Cherry character off of the onion movie, as well as the songs i posted. watch the movie its so funny.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven was walking back up to the apartment when the doors were thrown open and a ravishing-looking woman strutted out. Stopping to stare at her as she walked past, the woman turned to look at her.
"Fine!" she cried out, "I'll give you my autograph."
"Er, what?" Raven asked back.
"It's me, Melissa Cherry!"
"I'm sorry, have we met?"
Melissa's smile dropped a few inches.
"You haven't heard of me? I'm only the biggest pop sensation to hit America since Britney herself!"
Raven stared.
"I don't really follow American pop, sorry..."
Melissa's mouth contorted into a gasp.
"But you've heard Down on My Knees, right?" she exclaimed to a bemused Raven, "OH MY GOD, shut up!"
Raven smiled apologetically. "Sorry."
"But, but my movies! Have you seen any of them?"
"No..."
Melissa's shoulders dropped.
"Oh. Well then, goodbye!"
Storming off, a photographer leapt out from behind a tree. The woman posed for a moment before turning onto the pavement and striding off.
"O...kay then," Raven said to herself before making her way back up to the front door. The elevator was out of order, (again), so Raven took to the stairs. As she reached the second floor she heard voices coming from the hallway. Alec and Kenzie were talking. Stopping at the top of the step, Raven waited until they stopped before questioning them.
"Hey, did you guys meet that new chick? She's... a little weird."

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Oh Raven!" Alec said. "Whats up, I was actually looking for you. Good thing you showed up." Raven smiled/ "Oh? and whats this "suprise"?" Alec laughed before replying. "C'mon up to my apartment."

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
There was some girl screaming about herself from somewhere in the apartment block.
It's me, Melissa Cherry!
Ikea was aware of who she was. He was working as a reporter at the time when a big scandal broke out where a sex tape of hers was leaked to the public. All he had to say was this: tiny breasts. Take Me From Behind was also the most obscene song he had ever had the misfortune to listen to. I don't think the DJ at his daughter's school disco knew how old these kids were.

Ikea had the urge to go out, but he felt like he might be be confronted by a lynch mob if he showed his face in public. After all, it was Ikea's fault that a bunch of them landed in jail. Ikea regretted calling the police; he wasn't even aware that cannabis was outright banned in this country. Usually, it's the production of cannabis that kept these island economies afloat, so they tend to be pretty lax about it. Ikea helped to get them out of jail; he was aware of how much of a whore he had become just to help out a group of people he didn't really know. That Officer Michaels dude tasted weird.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Out of Character: BAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Ikea, thanks for taking one for the team!

Kenzie, Alec, and Raven were chatting in the hallway after their run-ins with Melissa Cherry. "I don't listen to teen pop music either." Kenzie agreed with Raven, "The paparazzi will be annoying." she complained.

Raven and Alec shrugged. Of course it wouldn't bother them, they didn't have to worry about being dragged back into the limelight. No one liked the incessant picture taking but it wasn't as big a deal to them. Kenzie worried silently as they continued talking.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
come hither
come hither

Out of Character: He took one for the team for what? I had a long ass post made and my internet turned off :cry:
ALSO MR. IKEA, she has big boobs! i posted a pic in the roleplay sign up section. But I suppose the best parts of improv are rolling with the punches, so she must have gotten a boob job after the video came out and she got flock for being flat chested.

Melissa was used to everyone wanting to talk to her, asking for her autograph/looking for new information on her to wind her up in another scandal, but coming to Tercer Beach, shes found that she is turning into the stalker, looking for the perfect time to try to talk to Kenzie again. She was envious that Kenzie had won numerous academy awards, and she always gets panned by critics. She wanted any tips from Kenzie that she could get.
A recent review published by Roger Ebert said that "Melissas character in 'Prom Zombie' lacks any real depth, if she ever wants to land a role in a serious drama she will have to bring more to the screen besides her beauty." Melissa was getting tired of being a girl in her mid-twenties playing a high school character in horror movies, and really was hoping for good reviews in prom zombie that would help her land her first oscar role... that wasn't the case.

On her way to go see Kenzie she ran into a man named Ikea, and he accidentally spilt his coffee on her.
"ahh!" she screamed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you!"
"It's fine, I didn't really like this shirt anyway. I bought it on sale for 200 dollars anyway, don't worry about it!"
"Let me take you out to lunch to repay you for it." he said, even though he really didn't like her. He thought she was just another vapid Lindsay Lohan replica.He also made sure not to tell her he'd heard of her, he didn't want her head any bigger than it already was. To Ikeas surprise when she accepted and they went to lunch, they really hit it off. That was until she got back to his apartment to hang out with him.*people live in places this small?!?!* Melissa thought to herself in horror as she started to vomit a little in her mouth. She bought a luxury suite apartment.

After leaving Ikeas, she ran into Mackenzie again.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:47 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
The day had been a really weird one. Not only did Melissa Cherry stumble into his apartment, he 'accidentally' threw his coffee over her expensive shirt when she barged into him as she came in, before going to lunch with her to repay his debt. To top it off, she came to hang out at his apartment and ended up vomiting when she saw how small the apartment was. Melissa Cherry was one weird girl. He was glad to see her leave. He went to lock his door as soon as she left, just in case she stumbled in again when he was having a shower. She seemed like the type to exploit such a situation.

Ikea opened a bottle of wine, and sat himself down in front of the television. Ikea rarely watched TV when he was still living with his wife, but ever since he moved to Tercer, it's all he seems to be doing. Maybe the island life isn't for him. Maybe Ikea was destined to just keep on moving.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Mitch's brother Aidan answered the door to let Layla in. He told her that Mitch hadn't been feeling well and was still in bed. But he wouldn't allow Layla to go and see him in his room.
Layla waited for Aidan to look away and she moved slowly over to Mitch's bedroom door. She pulled it open to reveal Mitch sat by the side of the bed with two suitcases and a backpack.
"What's going on?" Layla looked at Mitch in confusion.
"Layla." Mitch took his time to say the words he needed to. "I think I'm leaving the island."

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Kenzie and Alec spent the afternoon watching movies and joking about their time in jail.
"We should pull a prank on Ikea for getting us arrested." Alec smiled evilly as Kenzie laughed.
"We were kind of being ass hats. We should had at least asked him to join us! Next time." Kenzie winked at Alec.
"Next time? Okay, just don't blame me if you have to MARRY Officer Michaels to get us out next time." Alec teased and Kenzie lapsed into a fit of giggles.

Later, when Kenzie was back in her apartment, she checked her messages, hoping to find something from Hudson but all she found was an awkward message from Office Michaels, which she immediately erased. She dialed Hudson's number. Her hope died as it rang four, then fives times and went to voicemail. "Hey," she said, trying to sound cheerful, "It's me again. I miss you... we haven't talked in over a week and I can't remember the last time I actually saw you... give me a call, I'll be around... talk to you soon... love you..." After a short pause, she hung up, leaving her doubts left unsaid.

Not wanting to spend the evening moping around her apartment, she freshened up and left the building, intending to walk to Starbucks for a tea and a muffin. As she stepped through the front doors of the building, she was blinded by bright lights flashing in the fading, evening light. The paparazzi were going crazy, snapping photos and shouting her name. Caught off-guard, Kenzie stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
come hither
come hither

Melissa was getting tired of not being noticed. Tercer was boring and the people were less than welcoming. Was everyone put off by her huge fake boobs? or by her beauty? She understood, and realized that she may seem intimidating.

Then, she noticed kenzie get her photo taken by paparazzi, and she jumped in and hugged Kenzie and smiled for the cameras. She knew that she didn't really know kenzie, but them appearing as best of friends meant good publicity for her. She also got offered a new role for the movie "Halloween 37: Michael rises from the dead", which plans to be filmed at Tercer Beach.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next