View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
Out of Character: It's cool Lauren, it's a sort of surprise, Mitch knows he's coming but not how soon. :smile:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Out of Character: alrighty, i'll let you handle the rest since i'm not sure whats going on with him and it's your story and all..

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Alec retreated in to himself. The thoughts of it all had been swirling around him for the past two hours. Someone started knocking on his door, but after a while they left. He got up and went to his bedroom. He opened his closet and walked in. After looking around for a while Alec found it. Three grams of some beautiful BC Bud. Alec took out his rolling papers, and crushed it up, rolled it up, and took a hit.

20 minutes later Alec was on his couch blasting music throughout the apartment. Some heavy dubstep came on. Lets just hope noone hears, he thought before giggling and heading for some munchies.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Anya opened the door to Ikea's apartment and Jude wheeled him in. Everything was spotless, which was not how Ikea left the place.
"What on earth? Do we have a maid that I don't know about?" Ikea exclaimed.
"Well, there was this Yuki chick but last I heard, she died while clinging on to the bottom of a sports car," Jude replied.
"I heard she was deported because she was caught smuggling cocaine into the country," Anya said.
"Sounds like my kind of girl," Ikea replied, and chuckled.
Anya went to drop Ikea's thing onto the sofa.
"Wait, there's something on the table," Ikea exclaimed. Anya went to pick up an envelope that had $576 and a note from Savannah claiming that she was turned on by Ikea.
"I wouldn't get too close to her. She might accuse you of getting her pregnant," Jude said. They all laughed. Ikea put the money back into the envelope. He'll give it back to Savannah. Ikea didn't need any pity money. "So, how about that bath?"

Ikea removed his t-shirt. It was chafing his skin. Jude was running the shower; Ikea wanted to wash his hair first. Ikea leaned as far back as he could, and Jude started washing his hair. It was a bit weird to have a grown man wash his hair but Ikea enjoyed it. Jude used a lot of strength but Ikea was used to being treated rough by men, so he didn't care so much.

After washing his hair, Jude went to run the bath for a sponge bath. Ikea was sure he hasn't had one of these since he was a child. Ikea decided that it would be best if he washed his lower region by himself. There was no need to pop a boner in front of Jude. All Ikea really wanted was a good scrub on the back anyway. After that, he should be able to manage a bath every day without the need for help.

"Thanks for that, Jude," Ikea said. Everything was as clean as it could be.
"No problem. It was my pleasure to help."
Jude pushed back Ikea into the living room, where Anya was watching TV. They decided to have dinner back at Jude's because Ikea had no food in the kitchen.. They left Ikea's apartment and quickly popped to Savannah's to post back the money she had left before heading to Jude's.

Out of Character: Haha I could have written something a lot more homoerotic but that's creepy, especially since most of the members here are like, 12.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Teqkilla wrote:
Anya opened the door to Ikea's apartment and Jude wheeled him in. Everything was spotless, which was not how Ikea left the place.
"What on earth? Do we have a maid that I don't know about?" Ikea exclaimed.
"Well, there was this Yuki chick but last I heard, she died while clinging on to the bottom of a sports car," Jude replied.
"I heard she was deported because she was caught smuggling cocaine into the country," Anya said.
"Sounds like my kind of girl," Ikea replied, and chuckled.
Anya went to drop Ikea's thing onto the sofa.
"Wait, there's something on the table," Ikea exclaimed. Anya went to pick up an envelope that had $576 and a note from Savannah claiming that she was turned on by Ikea.
"I wouldn't get too close to her. She might accuse you of getting her pregnant," Jude said. They all laughed. Ikea put the money back into the envelope. He'll give it back to Savannah. Ikea didn't need any pity money. "So, how about that bath?"

Ikea removed his t-shirt. It was chafing his skin. Jude was running the shower; Ikea wanted to wash his hair first. Ikea leaned as far back as he could, and Jude started washing his hair. It was a bit weird to have a grown man wash his hair but Ikea enjoyed it. Jude used a lot of strength but Ikea was used to being treated rough by men, so he didn't care so much.

After washing his hair, Jude went to run the bath for a sponge bath. Ikea was sure he hasn't had one of these since he was a child. Ikea decided that it would be best if he washed his lower region by himself. There was no need to pop a boner in front of Jude. All Ikea really wanted was a good scrub on the back anyway. After that, he should be able to manage a bath every day without the need for help.

"Thanks for that, Jude," Ikea said. Everything was as clean as it could be.
"No problem. It was my pleasure to help."
Jude pushed back Ikea into the living room, where Anya was watching TV. They decided to have dinner back at Jude's because Ikea had no food in the kitchen.. They left Ikea's apartment and quickly popped to Savannah's to post back the money she had left before heading to Jude's.

Out of Character: Haha I could have written something a lot more homoerotic but that's creepy, especially since most of the members here are like, 12.

Out of Character: 15 tommorow thankyou...

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
"Miss? Miss, we're here."
Kenzie opened her eyes and wondered for a moment where she was. She rubbed her eyes and looked out the window of the limo to see her apartment in Tercer Beach. "Thank God." she mumbled as she picked up her purse and opened the car door. "My apartment is on the first floor, you can bring the suitcases and boxes into the spare bedroom."
Kenzie lead the driver through the apartment and showed him the spare room. She started filling the tub and put on her cozy robe as she waited for him to finish. All she wanted was a long, hot bath and a good sleep in her own bed. It had been an emotional couple of weeks. Her father had lived only two days after she arrived and the rest of her time was spent planning the funeral and packing up his things. She had pawned what she could - her father had never stayed in one place too long and the furniture he had wasn't worth keeping - and brought any personal papers back to Tercer Beach. She would go through them, eventually. First, she needed that bath.
When the driver was finished, Kenzie tipped him handsomely and stood in the doorway of the spare room. All that was left of her father was packed in eight banker boxes. If there were any tears left, Kenzie felt sure they would fall but none came. She sighed, closed the door, and slowly walked to the bathroom.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Jude was bored as hell. He was sitting on his couch with his cell phone on the coffee table. The television droned on. He wasn't paying any attention. So bored. When was the last time he was bored? He didn't remember and he didn't like it. He thought about going to see Alec. He never really got the chance to talk to him. What the hell he thought. He stuffed his phone in his pocket, grabbed his key and walked out the front door across the hallway to 2a. He stood there a few beats, indecision playing over in his head, before he knocked.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec was half way in the fridge when a knock cam from the door. He giggled before walking over to the coffee table where his pipe was still burning. He blew on it, and stuffed it in the couch coushion. He walked over to the door, and opened it. Jude was standing there. "Hey handsome. Whats shakin?" he asked.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

"Hey handsome. Whats shakin?" said Alec as he appeared in the doorway.
Jude smelled weed drifting out the apartment with the beats of loud music. But he had already heard that before he even left his apartment.
He cocked his eyebrow up at Alec and smiled. He'd been clean a few years... but he didn't care at the moment.
"Hey" Jude replied back. "What's up?" Even though he already knew what was up.
Alec was stumbling back towards the couch leaving Alec's question unanswered. Jude followed him in.

Out of Character: Sorry to make it so short and stop here. *flails*

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec stumbled back insode and sat on the couch. He pulled his pipe out of the cushion and handed it to Jude. "Jude meet Dolphin, Dolphin meet Jude! Good were aqauinted!" He pulled out his baggy of weed and packed another bowl. "Cheerios" he said before passing it to Jude.

Out of Character: :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Jude and Alec were baked. Jude was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling fan. Alec was in the kitchen on the phone ordering pizza. Jude picked himself up off the floor.
"Be right back", he said to Alec, catching his attention.
"Okay" Alec managed before continuing with his order.
Out the door Jude knew exactly where he was going to go but he didn't know why. It was just a feeling. He turned towards the elevator and pushed the button to call it. Moments later the elevator doors opened and Savannah stepped out.
"Hi", she said shyly.
Something clicked as Jude looked at her. He leaned in quickly. His lips found hers. He wasn't sure why he was kissing her. Maybe he liked her. Maybe it was the drugs. Either way, it happened.
She looked stunned. She took a step back. He merely smiled.
"Want to come have pizza with me and Alec?" he asked.
"Um okay" she said slowly.
Together they walked back into Alec's apartment.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Out of Character: joe, are you still doing this? it's kind of been a while

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven stepped out of the rental van, breathing in the sweet smells of the beach. She and Dean went furniture shopping after their coffee and both of them were tired.
"Thanks again for doing this," she looked at Dean sympathetically, "I know it's kind of a bad time and all..."
"No, no," Dean murmered back, "I needed something to take my mind off... that."
Raven gave Dean a half-smile and locked the van. Walking towards the beach front, she pulled off her sandals and let her feet sink into the soft sand.
Breathing in deeply, she embraced the brilliant, red sunset before taking a step towards a small, wooden structure that sat on the boardwalk.
"Hello there miss Summerfall!" exclaimed Marilyn, "What'll it be today?"
"Oh God, I really don't know. Surprise us," Raven replied.
Sitting down in a heap on one of the stools that lined the smoothie bar, she motioned for Dean to sit next to her.
Their smoothies arrived, and Raven handed over the cash. Silently they sat together, drinking and remembering the personality that was Jenny. The sun dropped lower into the sky and it began to grow darker.
Sucking up the last of the yoghurt, milk and fruit blend in her cup, she looked towards Dean.
"Well, I guess we'd better go set up all that furniture..." she said, motioning towards the van.
"I guess," Dean replied after a moment of silence.
Raven thanked Marilyn and they began walking back towards the road. Looking back towards the waterfront, Raven stared at the hollow footprints they had left behind in the sand, and back up towards the sun, now a blood-stained red, the sky around it shimmering faded gold.
Sighing, she turned back and faced Dean.
"Well then... Off we go, I guess."
Pulling open the door of the van, she sat behind the wheel, started it up and began the drive back to the apartments.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

ℓaurenღ wrote:
Out of Character: joe, are you still doing this? it's kind of been a while

Out of Character: I'm really sorry Lauren, I never have time and I keep getting busy. I'll have a look at the posts I've missed and catch up now :smile:
Since Layla and Mitch's moment in the airport had been interrupted by his brother, things returned to normal again. Layla wasn't too happy with the fact that Mitch's announcement that he loved her seemed rather fake. He'd spent the last week or so with Aidan constantly, going out and not returning until late the next morning.
Mitch began to spend less and less time with his friends in the apartments. Were they even that? He barely knew them. He hadn't seen Alec in weeks and while Mitch felt a little strange, he was slightly relieved at the fact that he didn't have to hide their uncomfortably confusing relationship with Aidan. In fact, things with Mitch and Aidan had become like they were back in the old days.

Mitch sat with Aidan in the café one morning. He had a bagel with ham and cheese and a glass of orange juice and Aidan just had a cup of coffee.
"What are we gonna do today then?" Mitch asked, taking a bite of his bagel.
"I don't know really. It's been a great few days, but this trip wasn't meant to be one way, Mitch. You know why I came here."
"To bring me back? Yeah I get it."
"And do you want to?" Mitch just looked away from Aidan. "Come on, this is a great place for a holiday but you can't live here. How are you going to cope? You have no job, you haven't even got a CV with experience on it. You're seventeen."
"But I like it here Aid." Mitch took a sip of juice.
"What do you like about it? The people? You haven't spoken to anyone since that Layla girl in the airport."
"That's just cause you're here. When you live things will be different."
Aidan looked at him with eagle eyes. "You can't just leave Lucy. You have to support her."
"I told her I want nothing to do with it. Go home."
Mitch stood up and walked away.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
Savannah was speechless. The guy she liked, the guy she has been crushing on ever since Alec's party just kissed her. She couldn't believe it. She felt guilty for nor feeling guilty. He was dating Anya and they had just moved in together but Savannah couldn't feel bad. Anya's life has been full of happiness while Savannah's had been filled with misery. Before she knew it Alec, Jude, and herself were all sitting at the table eating pizza. As they were eating, she noticed there was some cheese on Jude's lip. "Let me get that for you." She said as she brought her lips closed to his, kissing him softly.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
The long bath had done wonders for Kenzie. She felt human again and it felt good to be... home. That's what this was, home. A feeling of happiness and completeness filled her chest and she sent Hudson a text saying they should get together. When he didn't reply, Kenzie was disappointed but decided not to let it ruin her evening. She would go see Alec instead.

"Alec?" Kenzie called as she knocked on the door of his apartment. It swayed open slightly as she did and she realized that the door wasn't closed tightly. The music was probably too loud for him to hear her so she pushed the door open and stepped inside, following in the music into the living room. She walked in just in time to see Savannah kiss Jude softly while Alec obliviously devoured a piece of pizza.

"Oh!" Kenzie said in surprise as she stared at the three of them, "Uh... the door was open. Mind if I join you?"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec looked over and noticed Savannah practically straddling Jude. He giggled just as Kenzie came in. "Uh... the door was open. Mind if I join you?" Alec giggled again. "Sure, come on in. Do what you need! Snack with us! Smoke some kush!" He giggled and rolled over laughing. "You know what? I think we should get Mitch! Hes been MIA for soooooooooooooo long!" Alec hugged Kenzie quickly before skipping tothe door. He had gone up to Mitch's room, and had found no answer. He walked downstairs to the cafe. He flew in to someone. "Sorry" he said, he looked over and found Mitch. "MITCH!" he squeeled before hugging his friend. "I was just looking for you. Come upstairs! Its a real party!" He got up and waited for Mitch's reply.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:30 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Ikea was lounging around in his apartment. Ikea hadn't really done much this weekend. Last night, he worked his freelance job at a local restaurant playing the piano. He took on the job to earn some more money on the side. It was a Sunday and the sun was streaming through the window. On TV was a show about singing teens in a club at school. It was dubbed into the local language, which was a creole of French and English. Ikea was sure that they had only hired two voice talents because everyone sounded alike.

Ikea could smell marijuana coming from somewhere. There was loud music pumping from somewhere as well. What the hell. It was still morning. Ikea wanted to go to the cafe for a coffee but he was afraid his head my crack from the vibrations of the bass. Something had to be done. Ikea wheeled himself out and went in search for the music. Ikea didn't have to go far. It was in 2b. That Alec boy's apartment. He must have been about 16, yet there was this putrid smell that Ikea didn't want to be smelling so early in the morning. Ikea banged on the door. No answer.

Ikea must have been hitting the door for about 5 minutes. There was no answer at all. Ikea couldn't take it any more. He pulled out his phone and called the police.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

"I was just looking for you. Come upstairs! Its a real party!"
Mitch smelled the strong scent of marijuana on Alec. "I'll pass." He remembered the only time he had ever done any form of drug besides alcohol and cigarettes. He didn't want to go anywhere near the stuff.
Taking a cab into the city, he spent most of the day looking for a job. No one would even look at him twice. He thought of what he had left in Manchester. Was Aidan right? Should he go back?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Layla hadn't been up to very much, she had worked a lot at the cafe, and sat by the pool. Alec and Mitch had gone missing basically, she hadn't heard from them in quite a while. It seemed like everyone at Tercer Beach was losing touch, and Layla wanted to change that. Layla went into the living room feeling extremely bored and craving human contact. She went down to the pool like she had done almost every morning and went for a quick swim. After a few laps, she got out, didn't bother drying herself off and swung her towel over her shoulder. She was about to text Mitch to see if he wanted to catch up, but then Layla realized how she never really got Mitch's attention unless it was face to face. She contemplated changing out of her bikini, but decided against it and went to Mitch's apartment anyways and knocked on the door.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next