View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
Ikea must have been asleep for hours. When he woke up, the sun was bathing his living room red. His head was pounding. He was hungry. He looked at the table. There were burn marks all over the table. The room smelt of weed. Ikea smelt his clothes. That smelt of weed too.
oh shit
He was a mess on the floor. There was a bottle of Jack lying on the floor. He grabbed it and rinsed his mouth out, before spitting it out into an empty cup on the table. He really should wash but the problem was how? He could barely lift himself off the floor, and then there was this massive cast on his leg.

A while later, he was back in his wheelchair. It was a struggle but he managed to crawl all the way back into it. He decided to see if anyone he knew would help him with washing. He went out of his apartment and began his search.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
After Mitch ran after Layla, Savannah went to her her kissing booth. It was the most horrible thing ever. She had to kiss fat people, scruffy beard people, and just plain nasty people. Most of them were pervs. Even a freaking 13 year old kid asked for on. That just messed up. After hours and hours of kissing people, the her shift was finally over. Thank God! As she was walking around, see saw Ikea wheeling around in his wheelchair. She hadn't ever since the hurricane. "Ikea" Savannah screamed. She ran toward him, plopped herself on his lap, gave him a hug so hard that his face turned blue.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Savannah plopped herself onto Ikea's lap....right where his leg was broken. Ikea could hear a crushing sound.
"FUCK THAT HURT!!!!"
Ikea jolted up and Savannah slipped off his lap. Ikea came crashing down onto the floor and was screaming. It hurt so much. At this rate, Ikea would have to get his leg amputated. Ikea didn't even feel this much pain when the leg actually broke. Ikea was in streams of tears by now.
"Help me please!" Ikea cried out.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 pm
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Layla walked out of the apartments, knowing Alec was only apologizing because she was leaving. If she was up in her apartment right now, he never wuld have tried to talk to her, he never would have actually came and apologized. She got into a cab, not in the mood for walking, and rode to the airport where she looked around at other people who were leaving, getting hugs of goodbyes and smiles. Layla wasn't sure if shed ever get that, she wouldn't get it here, and she wouldn't have it back home either.

Layla had a bit before she really had to go wait at her gate so she walked around the expensive little shops that airports set up and got herself a coffee and a magazine. She decided to get into line, might as well just get to her gate now. There was a commotion at the front and Layla politely pushed her way up to see Mitch yelling and pleading with a woman to let him through, and her name here and there.

"Mitch? What are you doing?" Layla said, apologizing to the woman and pulling Mitch over to the side.
"Well? Explain yourself.." Layla said, waiting for Mitch to finally say a word to her.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

"OH! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. i JUST GOT EXCITED CAUSE I THOUGHT WERE DEAD..." Savannah went on and on then Ikean interjected "Hey, HEY YOU! Help me please.' Savannah whipped out her phone from her back pocket and dialed 911. This was the worst Valentines Day ever!

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

How many time has Ikea been to the hospital in the past few days? This was his third time in like, a week.
"ALL THESE DAMN HOSPITAL BILLS!"
Ikea couldn't keep his frustration in anymore. The whole world was getting to him. He moved away from his home but somehow, trouble just follows wherever he goes. I mean, what on earth? WHO SITS ON THE LAP OF SOMEONE WHO HAS BROKEN THEIR LEG? Teenagers these days are so stupid. All the alcohol they drink and weed they smoke must be killing all their brain cells.

Ikea was on all the morphine they could offer him. He was really dazed. At least his leg didn't hurt anymore. Ikea would be here for the next few days. The worst thing was that he was in a hospital on Valentines Day. A nurse better give him a blowjob, or he'll gut those inconsiderate bitches.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Out of Character: isnt ikea just so... splendid. :laugh:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Savannah entered Ikea's room. He was asleep. Savannah pulled up a chair beside his bed and began to apologize. "I'm really sorry.....I just thought you were dead....I'm such and idiot....". She gently kissed him on the cheek and left the room.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven stepped out of the taxi and looked around. Across the street, the destroyed remains of the gold course lay in ruins. Foreign trees hadn't stood a chance against the winds of the hurricane, and were knocked over, destroyed and thrown into the sky.
She heard a voice call out to her. Looking to her left she could see a distraught-looking Dean standing depressingly by the gates.
"Raven... over here," he called out.
"Dean? What's wrong? Why did you bring me here?" Raven's mind was overflowing with questions. She raced towards him.
"Follow me," he croaked, before turning and entering the cemetery.
The trees has survived the hurricane luckily, the early inhabitants of Tercer Beach deciding to use natural palm trees in the final resting place of their friends. Raven looked around as he led her to one of the newer sections of the cemetery, thinking about how peaceful it was.
Peaceful... but the atmosphere is full of death.
Trying not to think about the fact that hundreds of skeletons were buried underneath her, Raven ran into Dean who had stopped abruptly.
"Where are we?" she asked him.
"This is where they've buried the people that died during the hurricane," Dean responded, "when the city flooded, a powerline got engulfed in water. Everyone who hasn't escaped... they got electrocuted." he finished, starting to sob.
A dozen questions sprang to Raven's mind.
"Wait... why are we here?"
Dean stepped wordlessly to the side so Raven could read the carvings on the tombstone that lay before her.

Here lies Jennifer Sanderson,
daughter, friend, co-worker.
July 3, 1991 - February 7, 2011.
May her spirit rest in peace.

Raven's heart dropped into her stomach.
"What...?"
Dean couldn't hold it in any longer. Bursting into tears, he stumbled towards Raven and pulled her into an awkward embrace.
"She was my best friend, you know? One minute she was here and the next..."
Raven hugged him back, tears welling up in her own eyes. Jenny was the closest thing she had to a girl friend on the island; they had shared countless hours together, chatting about anything and everything over a cafe-brewed coffee.
"Come home with me, you're in a horrible condition and you probably shouldn't be alone right now," Raven managed to whisper between sobs.
clumsily pulling her phone from her pocket, she called for a taxi.
Comforting each other until the cab arrived, Raven hugged him even tighter. The taxi arrived, and they got in the back.
"Where to?" the driver asked them, looking strangely at Dean.
"Tercer Apartments..." Raven mumbled back.
They sat in silence as the car drove away from the cemetery, back to the apartments. When they arrived, Raven handed the driver some money and they got out. Walking up to the front door, Raven kept re-assuring Dean.
"I just need to grab some money then we'll have coffee and a great big plate of chips and gravy and we can talk it out, okay?"
Not looking where she was going, Raven ran head-on into somebody. Looking up, she recognised him as one of her neighbours.
"Oh God I am so sorry!" she apologised, "Are you okay... Alec, isn't it?"

Out of Character: That was depressing to write. Anywhoo, Raven's all set up to hear this idea of yours so go nuts. :ton:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Oh-uh Raven. Hey, i um have to go but i should talk to you later about something." alec said before dashing off. He climed in to his car, and drove out towards the dock. He climed out, and walked over to the dock. When he reached the end he flung the bag he was carrying on to the ocean. "Goodbye laptop," he said before heading back into town.

---------------------

He pulled back in to the parking lot of the apartments, and started walking up to his apartment when he heard Ikea scream. He looked over and saw Savannah sitting on a very angry looking Ikea's lap. Alec rolled his eyes and walked up stairs. As he neared his apartment, he noticed an envelope taped to his door. He picked up his pace, and as he snatched it, he saw that it said Open me in neat scrawl. He opened his door, and went in. He ripped open the envelope and found a newspaper clipping. He read it:

Wealthy Prep Kid found dead in New York Apartment
Monday October 7th, Angela Dash - Last night at 1:54 AM, police were called to the apartment of Senator Oreiley. Someone had called 911 saying something had happened to their friend. When police entered, they found 16 year old Lottie VanderGraff dead in her bedroom. The death is being ruled as suspicious, but at the moment looks like its a drug overdose. An autopsy is planned for Thursday at noon. Alec's eyes widened. "No," he whispered. Suddenly a photograph hehad overlooked fell to the ground. He picked it up, and studies it hard before whimpering. There on that peice of paper, was an image of a very dead, very distraught best friend of his. Alec flipped over the picture, on the back it said in neat writing "Dont you remember? You think running from your past will help you Alec baby? Well it isnt over until i say it is."Out of Character: Sorry for the typos, new keyboard :P still getting used to it.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

Out of Character: hmmm when did this turn into pretty little liars? haha, also, whenever you wanna post is cool joe...

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

ℓaurenღ wrote:
Out of Character: hmmm when did this turn into pretty little liars? haha, also, whenever you wanna post is cool joe...

Out of Character: Lol, i have been planning this for a while. And its gonna go in a more I know what you did last summer direction. The book version, not the movie version. :P

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Savannah walked home from the hospital. She felt like such an idiot. Ever since, Savannah met Ikea she sort of been crushing on him. She alway liked older men. But she screwed everything up. "Why did you have to sit on his lap? I'm such a retard. " She Savannah waited for the elevator. When the doors opened, there was a naked Rex and some old lady making out. She quickly covered her eyes. "I'll just take the stairs...." She quickly ran up the stairs and decided to pay Alec a visit. She knocked on his door hoping he would answer.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"Would you and the puppy like to move in with me and Edwin?" Jude asked.
"Really?" Anya responded.
"Yes really," said Jude
"Then yes, yes I'd love to move in!" she mused, wrapping her arms around him for a hug and a kiss.

Anya had a huge smile on her face as she started to pack her things to move in with Jude. Things with the two of them were turning out great lately and she couldn't be happier. She did feel a bit bad, leaving Mitch behind and all but he seemed to have a lot going on and probably wouldn't miss her much. With a sigh she turned back to her packing, much to her dismay she found her new puppy Callie laying in one of her suitcases full of clean clothes. Anya spent the rest of the day trying to keep Callie out of trouble while she packed.

Out of Character: yay..Anya's still alive =p

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Jude and Anya were now in what was "their" bedroom. He hadn't shared a bedroom with anyone in years... But he really cared about her and it felt right. She put the last of her clothes in the closet. He was on the bed lazily watching. They had managed to get all her stuff moved in within a few hours. She joined him on the bed. They laid there in silence for a few beats before one of them spoke.
"So what now?" he asked.
"I'm not sure" her reply came back.
They had woken up early and it was now only 11am. Still plenty of day.
"Well... they need volunteers at the hospital" he said. "We could go help out for a while."
"Sounds good" she smiled at him.
He kissed on the forehead and they got ready to go. They left Callie with Edwin and headed out the door.

They arrived at the hospital in his silver jeep and walked in. After some time they ended up being put on the 6th floor. The 6th floor was the pediatric floor. Anya and Jude had been reading books to and playing with kids on the floor. It was a lot of fun. After some time they got a break. As they were heading down the hall a nurse was leaving a room. The door was ajar. Anya stopped and grabbed Jude's hand.
"What's wrong?" Jude asked her with a puzzled expression.
"I think that guy is from the apartments" The nurse hadn't gone far. She caught up with her. "Excuse me, is that guy's name Ikea?" she asked while pointing back at the room.
"It is" nodded the nurse.
"Thank you" Anya smiled to her.
She walked back over to Jude who had been watching.
"I wonder why he's here," a frown crossed her face. "Let's go say hi to him" said Anya.
"Okay" And with that the two of them knocked on the door.
"Come in," replied a man's voice from within.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

"Excuse me, is that guy's name Ikea?"
Ikea could hear someone speaking by the door. Guests? The only person he really knew who would come visit him was Kenzie but she was away. There was also that Savannah girl, but she already knew which room he was in.
"I wonder why he's here. Let's go say hi to him."
Whoever it was, they sounded concerned. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in," Ikea shouted out.
In came the girl that was at his door when he first moved in, and another man who was the finest specimen that Ikea had laid his eyes on on this island. Well, second finest. Ikea was the first.
"Hi there," Ikea said to the guests. He wasn't really sure why they came to visit. "I'm surprised you came to visit me. What was your name again?" Ikea directed at the girl.
"It's Anya, and this is my boyfriend Jude," Anya replied.
"Nice to meet you," Ikea said and stuck out his hand. Jude inched closer and shook it, with a nod of his head.
Firm grip. He's confident.
"I'm a bit confused about why you're here," Ikea said honestly. Ikea sat up straight. He was all slouched after that nurse serviced him.
"We haven't seen you around all week. We thought something might have happened to you during the hurricane. It's nice to see that you're still alive," Anya said.
"It's nice to have some people who genuinely care about me. I actually came back to the apartment yesterday from the hospital but now I'm back here after that girl, Savannah, nearly broke my leg off. All these damn fucking hospital bills. I'm insured and everything, but my premium is sure going to shoot up after my THIRD TIME IN A HOSPITAL in just over a week."
The nurse shuffled back in.
"Are you Ikea's friends? I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. You know, Ikea is actually pretty much free to go. We only keep him longer because we get more money from bills than is actually spent on the patient, especially in Ikea's case seeing as he didn't really need any major surgery. You didn't hear it from me though," the nurse said with a wink. She shuffled back out.
"Thank fuck for that. Time to get out of here! I really don't want to be a pain, but could you help me back home? It's annoying trying to get anywhere in a wheelchair around here..." Ikea asked Jude and Anya.
"Sure thing," Jude replied. He started shuffled to get Ikea's wheelchair, while Anya went to gather Ikea's things.

After signing out of the hospital, Ikea was getting ready to go home.
"Hey Jude. This might be really inconvenient, but could you help me have a bath when I get home? I probably smell of various substances..."

Out of Character: Sorry the immense amount of godmodding but I needed to get out of that hospital haha.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H MY FUCKING GOD! THAT LAST SENTENCE IS THE BEST. And dont worry, ill get Alec to talk to Savannah tomm. Im tired.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"Stay, please. I don't care what's going on between me and Alec or me and you or whatever. You're my friend regardless, and I love you." Mitch wasn't sure about what he had just said. He still barely knew her, but he felt like her leaving was something he couldn't let happen. He hugged Layla regardless.
"So, will you stay?" Mitch asked. Just as she was about to reply, a man walked over towards Mitch.
"Heyah, bro!"
Mitch turned around to see his older brother, Aidan, carrying a backpack and pulling a suitcase.
"Wasn't expecting you to appear this soon from leaving the plane! Who's this lovely lady?" he looked at Layla and smiled.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Love? Layla thought. She knew he didn't mean it THAT way, but it meant something, didn't it? Layla didn't know what to say. Take a leap of faith and go back? What if drama started again, what if Alec and Mitch go off and leave her behind again? All of that could happen, but all of it could not happen too.. Layla decided to stay.

"I-uh.." Layla started, when a guy came over to them and started talking to Mitch.
"Wasn't expecting you to appear this soon from leaving the plane! Who's this lovely lady?" the man said, smiling at Layla.
"Well first, um, who are you?" Layla asked

"This is uh Aidan? My brother." Mitch said, as if he hadn't expected his brother to show up at this moment.
"I wanted to surprise you, but uh, I guess I still did?" Aidan said, not really looking at Mitch.
"Well I'm Layla, Mitch's uh-friend..." Layla said awkwardly...

There were still a lot of emotions pouring through Layla, half-wishing Aidan hadn't shown up during the one good moment her and Mitch had. She wasn't really sure how to tell Mitch she was going to say without making Aidan realize he stepped in on a kind of deep moment, so she just looked around the airport, waiting for someone else to talk first.

Out of Character: Joe, if Aidan wasn't supposed to be a surprise, i can change that, but i figured you went to the airport expecting layla and not aidan!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

[ooc]Its okay hunter. I'll just go Savannah do something. And yay for people finally posting![/occ]

After knocking on Alec's door for awhile, Savannah eventually gave up. "Guess he is busy." Savannah decided to send him a text anyways "Why didn't you answer the door when I knocked? I really wanted to talk to you, see if everything is okidok." Savannah know had nothing to do. No one was in the apartment. Raven went off somewhere with Dean, Anya and Jude weren't there, Mitch ran after Layla, and she hadn't seen Alisha or Edwin in awhile. "What to do? What to do? I guess I can clean Ikea's apartment since I broke his leg again." Savannah used her super spy skills, that she had once used to steal a dress from Alisha, and busted through the door. It was a mess. There was a bottle of jack laying on the floor, furniture flipped over, and burnt marks on the table. The room smelt like a burning cat or something. Savannah didn't know what the smell was because she doesn't smell a lot of smells, if that makes any sense. "What was Ikea doing in here." Savannah took out a febreeze from her purse, she had no idea why it was there and began spraying it throughout the house. She then proceeded to clean the house. Savannah rearranged the furniture in order to make it wheelchair friendly while still maintaining its original position. She also replace his red light bulb. Savannah put the money she got from the kissing booth, all 576 dollars of it, on the table with a note. It read " You probably hate my guts. Not only did I rip off your leg but I broke into your house. Here is some money. I know its not much but hopefully it is able to cover a portion of your expenses. I really am sorry and I hope you can forgive me....'caus I sort of like you. Love, Savannah" Having nothing to do again, Savannah went up and down the elevator. Up and down.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next