View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
It soon became dark. Savannah thanked the old man for cheering her up and left. "Do I really want to know if I'm pregnant?" If she was indeed pregnant, her whole world would change. The baby would become her first proirty and her modeling career would suffer because of it. And would Jude be there, if she was? She barely even knows the man. But if she wasn't pregnant, it would be the biggest disappointment in her life. After a couple thinking it over, she decided that she owes it to herself and her child, if she was pregnant, to find out. So Savannah caught a cab and headed for the hospital.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
the room was full of shit. No literally it had shit on the floor. Eughh he thought. he stepped toward to kitchen wen he heard a squishy sound. Alec looked down only to find a used condom stuck to his foot, "AGHHHHHHH- EWWW-EWW-EW" he screamed, flailing around tring to get it off. He tripped and flew over the couch, and knocked his head on the ground. Blackness started to surround his vision. "Oh shit..." he thought before he was enveloped in blackness.

Alec woke up, and looked at his watch, 9:07 it said. Alec got up, and looked around, dazed. He headed for the door wanting to be anywhere but here.

"Welcome to St. Bathita's Hospital!" said a big breasted woman behind the counter. He walked down the hall nodding at the woman. He called an elevator, and went up to the 5th floor, and saw Savannah come out of a room. As soon as she saw him her face went scarlet. "Oh my god..." she blurted, before wheeling around and running to the stairs..

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

The nurse had taken a sample of the blood and said that the results won't be in for a couple hours.Savannah left the room feeling a little bit uneasy. As she was leaving the room, she had seen Alec. Her face went flush red and blurted out "Oh my god..." and ran for the stairs. She couldn't deal with him now especially since she left him crying at the beach after telling her his secret. She had reached the 6th floor. "Raven's grandmother was hospitalized on this floor,I think." Savannah not wanting to face Alec decide to pay her a visit. "Excuse me, do you know where I can find Primrose Summerfall?"she asked the nurse passing by. "Room 606, ma'am." the nurse said politely. Savannah knocked on the door.
"Come in"
"Hello. I'm a friend of Raven and wanted to see how you were doing?"
"You the girl who threw the apple at me?" the women said angrily
"No....."
"Good. 'cause I've faked the whole being unconscious thing."
"Why?" a confused Savannah asked
"Well you see my husband died and I was just doing just fine but my daughter, Raven's mother, insisted that we go tell Raven and dragged me all the over here. So I thought if a faked it, you know having a medical problem, it would get me home sooner and."
"Your husband just died and you're fine with it?"
"After fifty years of marriage it tends to get a little boring.....if you know what I mean"
Savannah felt a little uncomfortable and confused. Even if your marriage was boring wouldn't you feel atleast some anguish? "She probably murdered him." said Savannah said under her breath.
"What did you say?" said the old lady.
"Nothing....well now that your husband is dead are you looking for a date?"
"Is he hot?"
"For his age..."
"Is he loaded?"
"Not really but he is really nice....his name is Rex"
"If he is not hot or loaded, why do you even ask? For all I know he could be a homeless homo."
Savannah was stunned at her response but before she could respond a nurse came in. "Ms. Augusta your results came in and the results are positive. You're pregnant." But before Savannah could take this all in, Alec came into the room.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

the silence stretched on forever. "Savannah?" Alec asked reproachfully. "No. No, not possible, one time. IT WAS ONE TIME!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Alec just stared. "Savannah just step outside, i think we should talk about today." "That peice of shit!" she growled before stomping out of the room and going to the elevator. "So sorry about that ma'am," Alec apologized to the nurse. He ran after Savannah as the doors were closing. He put his hand in the wedge. Walking into the elevator, he suddenly didnt know what to do. "Ill keep your secret if you keep mine," he said. "Wait scratch that! I'll keep it even if you dont keep mine." Savannah burst into tears. Boy had there been a lot of crying today, it was getting old. He put his hand around her. She pushed him off, "I need tobe alone." She whispered. There was a ding, the doors opened, and Savannah ran out to the street leaving Alec feeling more broken then ever before.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Savannah ran out on to the street and she failed to notice the incoming bus. The bus honked its horn but it was to late. BAM! Everything went black.....Savannah slipped back into conscious. She was in a hospital room. Alec was there sitting by the bed. "Is my baby okay?" she asked. The was a long silence before he answered "They don't know." Savannah then proceeded to say "Though I may have been angry at first, I was actually excited for this baby. The joy, the laughter, and the little tears that baby would bring me, into my life. Funny, they say a baby a gift but it is the only gift that you puke for nine months and scream when it comes. But it is still a gift. If you think about it we are all gift even you Alec. Your mother failed to recognize it. It would be a shame to lose one of my closest friends on this island. So..." Tears started stream down Savannah face, wet warm tears. "So...I'll keep your secret but could you do something for me? Tell me that my baby will be alright." Savannah leaned into Alec chest and began to bawl.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec saw the bus run over Savannah as the elevator doors were shutting. He slid out and ran outside. "Savannah!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he ran over. She was lying limp on the ground, arm in an awkward angle. "Oh my god!' the bus driver came out. "Go get a nurse!" Alec shoouted. She wasnt breathing. "Oh god no"

The next morning Alec was in Savannahs room. Its okay he said, as she bawled into his chest.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Mitch had left the apartment the night before, abandoning Anya's cooking, and took a cab to the hospital to leave some flowers for the old lady he had injured. Not allowed to see her, he gave the flowers to the big breasted receptionist and took a walk downtown to the city.

The next morning, Mitch woke up in a park in the middle of the city, surrounded by commuters and their dogs. He was wearing a woman's cardigan and some boxer shorts, and nothing else. "I have got to stop waking up in awkward situations."
He called a cab back to the apartments, various passers by giving him dirty looks.

Out of Character: Sorry Hunter! I put Alec instead of Mitch! I was in a rush, lol!

Last edited by ɭestrɑnge on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"Mitch hun, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Anya asked, preparing the macaroni and cheese on one side of the kitchen.
When Mitch looked up his face was red and there were tears sliding down his face.
"I've been here two... fucking... days," he whimpered.
Anya looked at him and she felt her heart breaking for him, he looked so pitiful sitting there. She knew it must be hard for him to say this especially since she was a stranger.
"and now I've screwed everything up. I'm such an arsehole. Even Layla, the one girl I met who seemed really, really nice thinks I'm a total knob now. I just can't help it. I've always been a try-hard, if I'm not the funny, cool guy then who am I? I'm not attractive, I'm not well built. I'm nothing like Jude. I'm a failure." Mitch finished. He wiped the tears away and then all the sudden he looked fine. "Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to catch a cab up to the hospital and bring some flowers to an injured old lady." He got up and padded over to the apartment door.
"Hey, Mitch, wait..." slipped out of Anya's mouth as he was about to leave. Mitch looked over, "What about dinner?"
"Sorry, raincheck?" he said as he closed the door behind him.
Sheesh Anya, he just poured his heart out and all you could do was ask him about dinner? No wonder he keeps running away from you. She felt really bad for him, he really didn't seem like a bad guy. The way he compared himself to Jude like he was somehow less of a person, it just broke her heart. Mitch was good looking in a boyish way, especially with his cute curly hair. Anya promised herself she would apologize later for not being more sensitive.

She sat down to eat her lunch and found herself thinking about a lot of things. She was feeling a little better about moving here. Even though there was still drama at least she wasn't caught up in all of it. She also thought about how nice the people she had met were. Especially Jude, even if she had made a fool of herself she found herself hoping she would see him again soon. Not that she wanted to date him or anything, Anya just shouldn't date ever again. The last time ended so horribly..don't even go there she tried to push the thought from her mind. Shaking her head she got up and cleaned up her dishes. I should really unpack the rest of my stuff she thought.

Anya made her way to her room and opened up one of her suitcases. The first thing she saw when she opened it up was a picture of her and her two older cousins Chase and Luca. They were her only two friends back in New York and she missed them like crazy. They had all grown up together and she thought of them as her older brothers. They hadn't wanted her to leave by herself but she just needed some space for a while. She remembered promising to let them know she was safe when she got here so she took out her phone and found Luca in her contacts.
"Hey it's Anya, I made it where I was going and I'm safe. Let Chase know and we'll talk soon. Stay out of trouble! ♥ your favorite cousin" she hit send and threw her phone on her bed. About three hours later she had finally put away all her things. She was bored out of her mind but didn't really know what to do with herself. She plopped herself onto her bed and took out one of her romance novels. Before she realized it, it was dark outside. She knew she was starting her first day of work tomorrow so she decided to just go to bed. She fell asleep thinking about her past and her present.

-----------

Anya woke up at 8 the next morning and got dressed for work. She was running a bit late so she was in a rush. Hurrying out of the apartment and locking the door, she ran for the elevator. The doors opened and she noticed a really pretty woman with Brown hair and bright blue eyes. She looked familiar for some reason but Anya couldn't place her. Her cell phone buzzed in her purse, hoping maybe it was Jude she got it out to read the text.
"Glad you're safe. Chase sends his love. Call us if you need anything or you want us to come visit. --Luca"
Disappointed she shoved her phone back in her purse. She was jolted from her thoughts when the girl next to her said "Not who you were expecting eh?"
"No not really, was hoping it was a guy. Lame right?" Anya replied.
"Haha we've all been there, I'm Kenzie by the way" said the girl.
"Anya, I just moved into 4a." she said. The elevator doors opened to the lobby and she rushed out. Not wanting to seem rude she turned around and said "Sorry, I'm late for work, nice to meet you Kenzie, hopefully I'll see you around." she continued through the lobby in a hurry and almost ran into the revolving door on her way out. Now that would have been embarrassing she thought. Can't you just be normal for once Anya? She shook her head at herself and ran out the door.

Out of Character: Damn that ended up being a long post. Lol sorry!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Layla had gone to bed last night, not bothering to eat dinner. She was feeling awful and lonely. Alec hadn't responded to her text, I doubt he even remembered who she was. Worst of all, Mitch still hadnt spoken to her ever since last night. Layla wasn't one to initiate conversation, so she decided to go to the smoothie bar, where all of this started. Maybe she just needed to get away, whatever, she was still hungry.

When she got to the smoothie bar, the man recognized her "Blueberry smoothie?" he asked.
"Yes, please" she said with a smile.

Layla stared at her phone's screen, hoping maybe it would light up with a text from anyone.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Alec was sitting in waiting room. Savannah was in surgery for a broken arm. He took out his phone and dialed Kenzie's number. "Kenzie..." he said after she picked up.
"Alec? Whats wrong? You alright?"
"Savannah's in the hospital... She got hit by a car"
"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SHE OKAY?" Kenzie practically screamed into the phone
"She might lose her-... She's fine, just a broken arm, come quick"
"I'll be there in 15 minutes, are you sure you're alright?" Alec nodded before remembering that she couldnt see him.
"Yeah" he said in a raspy voice before hanging up. Shit! Im missing work he thought. "Guess i better call them," he muttered under his voice as he pulled out his phone for the secobd time today.
Out of Character: I got a text from Layla? And i was found in drag in a park? WHATTT?"

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:47 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Dr. Gregory Wyatt was a very busy man but in all of his years of practice, Savannah's case had been most interesting. As he passed by the OR, a young man (Alec) stopped him and asked "How's Savannah's baby?". "Come with me." the doctor said. As he was walking he began to explain Savannah's situation. ". Normally if a pregnant woman get hit by a car, especially during the first trimester, loss of the baby is definite but not in this case. She is still pregnant..." Alec let out a sigh of relief. "But if we let this pregnancy continue there is chance that the pregnancy may develop into a high risk penalty and in the most extreme case it can lead to death of both the mother and th child. As a doctor, I must try to save both lives but the risk is too high so i think it would be best if Savannah had an abortion. Talk it over with her and comeback to me" and with that the doctor went to off to treat other patients leaving Alec alone in the hallway, not knowing what to do.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Savannah, please just think about it!" "I have, and im not. No i wont!" she said before grinding her teeth together. "You could die! Savannah please dont do this, please dont harm yourself!" Alec pleeded. Savannah mumbled something and locked herself in the bathroom. "Savanahhhhhhhhhhhh!" "Just leave me alone for a while Alec, please!" Alec sighed. "I''ll be back in an hour!" Alec left her room, and walked to the elevator. When the doors opened, he was suprised to see Kenzie. "Oh thank God!'' he exclaimed. "Please go talk to her! she's in room 5-19." "Giving you a hard time?" she laughed. "I'll see what i can do."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Edmund had finally got done with the work he had overseas, he noticed he is very conservative lately, that he was open to allowing people to come in to play games, but he had something come up and it stopped him from having a fun time with people. So Edmund called up Jude's voicemail and said "Hey Jude, I was wondering if you could drop by later on? I know it's been a long time ever since you and I heard each other's names, but I just wanted to see you, to clear up some stuff." and Edmund closed his phone and went out to see what he could do, since he'd been working for so long without any exit.

Edmund went out and across the street to the beach, he sat down and looked at the stars, even though it was late at night, he felt he could do anything. Edmund breathed in the air of the beach and it reminded him of wonderful days he had as a child until his father phys-Edmund can't think about those things, he himself will get angry and physically charge other people. He got up shook off his fist and walked to the smoothie shack close to the hotel. "I'd like one..." Edmund paused and looked up at the board of smoothies. "Hmm..." he thought "Now raspberry or mango? I like mangoes but raspberries are my favorite!", "I'll take one raspberry delight smoothie, please." and got out $3 to pay for the smoothie. "Have a nice day sir!" replied the shopkeeper, Edmund turned away, sipping on the straw.

A few girls jogging by stopped by at Edmund, "Hey cutie." one exclaimed. Edmund shook his head and walked away because he's not interested in love right now. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked while Edmund was walking away. "Home." I replied, "Well, why go home alone when I can join you?" and she tied her arm into Edmund's, Edmund didn't mind, as long as she didn't tick him off. Edmund and her walked in and went up to his apartment. "This is my apartment, it's not perfect but it is to my liking." and Edmund put his smoothie into the trash since he'd finished it. "Now I'll be back, just don't go snooping around or anything, I don't know much about you yet.", "My name's Harriet, I'm from the UK and I don't like tea." and Harriet winked, "I'll tell you about me when I'm back." Edmund smiled and put my glasses down. "You look cute with your glasses on!" she exclaimed... Edmund just walked away into his room.

Edmund went to the bathroom and took a quick piss, after that he went back to the room and she was in the same spot as before. He got his glasses on and went and dragged her to the couch and asked her "So, what do you want to do? I'm not looking for any intimacy by the way, I just want to be friends.", Harriet said "Look, I'm not either but I just need someone to cover up for my father, he thinks I'm marrying some amazingly rich, handsome man who will give me lots of money and lots of kids, I just need you to act for me and I'll give you whatever you want. Just let my father shut up about this whole inheritance crap." Edmund was speechless at that moment, he opened his mouth and said...

Out of Character: Lulz, cliffhanger.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Out of Character: umm, erry harlow is now Jude lol!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:09 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven sat in the waiting room of St. Bathita's Hospital nervously chewing on her lower lip. Yesterday had been a disaster, and the last thing she wanted right now was to have to come to grips with it. She hadn't slept very well last night; after the encounter with her mother she was physically and emotionally drained. Jude and the blonde woman stood around awkwardly until Raven screamed, and Savannah snapped back at her before collapsing on a bench, sobbing. The paramedics had arrived and taken Primrose away to the local hospital. Apparently she had broken her hip during the accident. Raven stayed with her until she fell asleep, then went home exhausted. She made herself a cup of noodles and fell asleep in front of the TV.

Raven looked up as one of the nurses came over to her.
"You can see your grandmother now, dear," the large woman said to her, "She's been moved to room 6-06."
Raven thanked the nurse and headed for the elevator. As she pressed the small, lit-up 6 button, a voice called out to her.
"Hey! Hold the lift!"
She hit the hold button and let the man, holding two bottles of water, race in.
As he came to a stop, panting, Raven recognised him.
"Oh... hi, Alec. Uh, good to see you again?" Raising an eyebrow as he turned red, she laughed and apologised. "I'm only kidding!"
He looked relieved and leaned over her to press the 5 button.
"So what are you here for?" she asked him, trying to change the subject.
"Sava... I mean, um, a friend wanted some water," he said weakly, a nervous smile on his face as he shook one of the bottles. "She, uh, got some bad news earlier."
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that," Raven replied, "I'm sure she'll be fine."
The elevator stopped, and Alec stepped out. He waved goodbye to Raven as the doors closed. A few seconds later it reached the sixth floor, and Raven went off in search of her grandmother. She heard a familiar voice coming from the room, and as she went in she noticed a tired-looking Savannah in a hospital gown chatting away to the elderly woman.
Raven took a confused step inside leaning against the wall next to the door. Before she could ask what was going on, Alec appeared in the doorway with the water bottles.
"Savannah!" he exclaimed, "There you are! I was talking to the doctor before... he said there might be a problem with your baby..."
His voice trailed off as he noticed Raven standing in the room.
She gaped at Savannah before looking back towards Alec, her lavender-coloured eyes full of questions.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Of.. Fuck," Alec said. Savannah cleared her throat.
"Well then, isn't this a pleasant surprise." she said.
"Umm, i can come back?" Raven said lamely. Alec shifted his gaze from Raven to Savannah, Raven looked confused, whereas Savannah looked longingly out the window, like she would rather be anywhere, but here.
there was a moment of silence.
"Well arent you gonna explain young lady?" Primrose asked.
"I'll go for a while," Alec said. "Let you two talk stuff over,"

-----------

Alec returned home, and after cleaning up the rest of the garbage, he and Savannah had missed yesterday (including the condom) he turned on his computer. His twentieth birthday was coming up, and wanted to have the biggest party of the year. He had always been known as a great host!
He opened up a new page on his Macbook, and started typing.

Out of Character: These are the invitations :] slid under each door of the complex, Yes even Jude is invited...

You're Invited!

You're invited to an extravagant party. Its my birthday this saturday! And im inviting you! Enjoy a night of mystery, surprise, and romance! The party is going to be a night in Carnivale, 1478. Bring your mask, your gown/tux and your stomach! A DJ will be spinning all night, and there will be various other entertainment! From fire blowers, to cortesians, yes i said cortesians, and jesters!

Location: The outer entertainment area of the complex, this includes pool, cabana, and the large garden!
Time: 8:00 - 2:00 AM
Who: Well me of coarse! Alec fucking Harondale
Why: I came from the upper east side, i know how to throw a party hun.
Don't miss the 20 fireworks at midnight!
Cant wait to see you! xoxo Alec Fucking Harondale ;)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
It had been an eventful day. Kenzie had gone to the hospital after receiving a frantic call from Alec but Savannah wasn't in the mood to talk when she arrived. She didn't know the whole story but judging by the distracted look on Savannah's face, it seemed like she had a lot to think about. Before leaving, Kenzie squeezed her hand and said, "I'm a great listener, if you need someone to talk to. Take care of yourself." She smiled and left the room and after saying a quick goodbye to Alec, she returned home to her apartment, grabbed her laptop, and say down at the kitchen table to send her father an email.

Hey Dad,
Just thought I'd let you know where I am. I've been living in Tercer Beach for a few weeks. It's beautiful here and instead of buying a big house and always being alone, I'm in an apartment, surrounded by people and drama! It's nice though, I know I've only just met these people but I really like them, they're so... real. Not like all the plastic in Hollywood.

Sometimes I wonder how you do it - go from place to place without making any lasting connections. Don't you get lonely? I do. I thought I could be like you but I can't. I want real friends and real relationships, even if they are messy and dramatic and awful at times. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not going to run away from things anymore. I'm going to deal with them and try to make things better and hold on to the relationships that are important to me. I wish you had tried harder.

I miss you.
Love,
Kenzie

Kenzie stared at the email for a moment before erasing the second paragraph and pressing "Send". She sighed, grabbed her purse, and was about to leave the apartment when she notice a white envelope laying on the floor in front of of the door. She picked it up and laughed as she read it, pulled out her phone, and sent Alec a text saying she would be there. From the dining room she heard the email notification. "That was fast." she mumbled, expecting to see a reply from her father. What she got, instead, was a failure notification saying that Dale Ross's inbox was full. Kenzie rolled her eyes - it was so like her dad to go without checking his email for months at a time. She would try to send it again in a few weeks.

This time when she picked up her purse, she made it out of the apartment and to the smoothie bar, where she found Layla nursing a blueberry smoothie.

"Hey Henry!" Kenzie smiled. "Surprise me today."

"Seafood Smoothie it is!" Henry exclaimed as Layla looked up as gasped.

"Mmmm, my favourite!" Kenzie played along, "Throw a little bit of sand in it to give it that authentic taste!" She smiled and sat down next to Layla. "Hey Layla, how's it going?"

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 am
Profile WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
After returning home, Mitch got changed and put the woman's cardigan in the living room, in case someone needed it back. In his hoody and skinny jeans, he sat on the sofa and texted Layla and Alec:

"Wanna do something tonight? I want to make it up to everyone after the last couple days. Invite who you like, Mitch :) x"

He decided he'd get some people round, and ask Anya when she got home.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Layla looked up and saw Kenzie, who was much prettier and more mature than Layla. No wonder Mitch didn't want to talk to her with all these super models living at the apartments.

"Eh I'm alright I guess, how about you?"
"Just thought I'd get out, been kind of a depressing last few days." Kenzie said to her

Layla's phone started to vibrate, and she was so surprised she almost fel out of her chair. It was a text from Mitch asking if her and Alec wanted to hang out tonight.
"Hey, Kenzie, wanna hang out with me Mitch an Alec tonight? I'm not sure I can handle so much testosterone all by myself." Layla asked.
"Sure why not?" said Kenzie

Layla texted back: "sure i guess, i'm bringing Kenzie."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
"I can't, I just can't really, but I can let you stay here in refuge." Edmund said to Harriet, "Oh, but what about my father?" she asked, "He doesn't have to know." and as he said that, he held her hand and then hugged her, "Now, you'll be sleeping in the same bed as me, but no touching, I'm not into that... not that we are starting a relationship, I'm just letting you stay here with me." and he got up and went to his room. "What?" Harriet thought to herself.

The next day, Edmund got up and made breakfast, he sat down and read the newspaper, "What on Earth?" and looked on the floor to find a cat hair... and out of nowhere jumped Alec's cat Meowingtons. "WHAT THE?!" and Edmund slid over his chair and fell to the ground with his head hitting the base of the oven knocking him out. "Edmund? EDMUND!" and Harriet ran out after him in her nightgown. She rubbed his head and called 911. "Hnngh." Edmund exclaimed in pain and rubbed his head like Harriet had. Harriet closed the phone and asked "Are you okay? I heard a loud screech and then a loud thump." "Yeah, I'm okay, I just hit my head on the oven, but did you see that? Alec's cat Meowingtons just jumped out of nowhere!" Edmund replied "Who's Alec?" she asked, Edmund said "He's the guy from downstairs, you don't know him yet... and you don't want to either." Edmund got up and grabbed Meowingtons and went downstairs to drop him off at Alec's, he knocks on his door, Alec opens it and Edmund puts Meowingtons down near the door and goes back up to his apartment without a single word, until Alec whispers "Jerk." Edmund ignore him and goes up and get dressed to go get himself his own pet.

Edmund gets his car from the car park and drives across to the pet shop and goes up to the clerk and says "I'd like to buy a cat." "Well, what kind of cat?" he asks, "A fluffy, black Persian cat." "Okay, if you'll follow me to where we keep our cats." and Edmund follows him through aisles of fish-tanks and birdcages to the cat section, there's loads of cats and kittens within the pigpen and many of them are resting. "So, which one is the fluffy, black Persian?" and the clerk points me to a little young kitten with icy blue eyes that shine so bright, fluffy, black fur that spreads far out away from the skin. "That's perfect!" and I buy the little kitten, "And can I get another one, but grey this time." and he points to another kitten that has grey fur and yellow eyes that appear to be orange. "Alright, I'll take it too." and I take the kittens home.

I go up to the apartment after parking the car with the kitten, I enter and find Harriet on the couch watching TV and reading a book. "Well, you're quite the multi-tasker." Edmund says to her "Oh, I try my best." and she sticks out her tongue. Meows beckon from the small box I'm carrying. "Are those kittens?" Harriet asks "No, they're Pelicans, of course they're kittens." and Edmund opens the box and reaches in to show the new kittens their new home where they'll grow up. "This one will be Samson and that one will be Dhalia, what do you think Harriet?" "I think those names are fine, but Dhalia should be Katrina, Dhalia isn't very... pleasant when the cat's a dark color... black." "Oh, so racist are we?" "No, you idiot, I'm talking about the... Black Dhalia." "Oh... okay, I get it now." and Edmund whimpers from his idiocy. "Oh don't worry, I'm not calling you an idiot - even if I did call you an idiot - I'm just saying we shouldn't call her Dhalia." and Harriet strokes the little kittens and welcomes them to their new home.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next