View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!! 
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Tercer Beach

Make sure you've read the Rules & Terms for Roleplay

Setting: This roleplay centers around an apartment complex in a city called Tercer Beach on a lush tropical island. The apartments are newly built. They were pretty cheap even though they are quite nice. The owner began having financial hardships during building and decided that he'd slash the prices he'd originally meant to charge for the apartments in half in order to fill them. The apartment complex has nice amenities. There's a large outdoor pool with cabana, a hot tub & sauna, a small cafe on the ground level, the Land Lord's office, laundry mat & main entry where the mailboxes are located & elevator. The island itself is warm and beautiful year round. There is a small mountain chain in the center of the island. The apartment building is about a 5 minutes drive away from city limits. Buses run throughout the island. Tercer Beach is an active, vivacious tourist center. People from all over come to Tercer Beach to enjoy the beach and hike the small mountains behind the city in a town called Lidai.

Time Change:
Every roleplay day lasts 2 real days. Time will be changed on the days (odd days) marked at 11:59 PM as noted by this clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

Other info:
The land lord of the apartment is Aspen Carmichael. For other NPC characters please see this topic: [here]

1) Occupancy: The apartment has strict regulations. The maximum number of people sharing an apartment is 4 people. This amounts to a limit of 32 people in the roleplay.
2) Moving/Leaving: You can decide to move in and out with people as you please. If you are no longer wanting to participate in the RP then you have 2 options: kill off your character (permanent) or move your character out of the apartment complex (temporary).
3) Roomates: If you want to move in with someone or are looking for someone then simply change your Looking for Roomate?: section to OPEN. (Just let us know OOC in the RP that you are looking too)
4) Relationship: To start you can only be friends (or relatives) with people already. Everyone starts off single. :ton:

Picture of the apartment arrangements:
All apartments are the same floorplan.
Spoiler:

Threads
[Tercer Beach Roleplay]
[Tercer Beach Discussion]

Form to Join (only 2 characters per person, post them below):
Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]:
[b]History[/b] (optional, as little or much as you like):
[b]Appearance [/b](pictures welcome):
[b]Looking for Roomate?[/b]:
[b]Apt. Number[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Post Re: Tercer Beach {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Green = Looking for roomates
Red = Not looking for roomates
Blue = Open for rent
Strikethrough = Away or out of town

Apartments
1a:
1b:
2a:
2b:
3a:
3b:
4a:
4b:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Name: Mitchell (or Mitch) Young
History: Mitchell had a lower-middle class upbringing in the Manchester area of England. At a young age, his house was burgled and his mother was held at gunpoint, leading to his parents being overprotective and concealing him in the house during his youth. Because of this, he gained few friends in his neighbourhood. Upon adolescence, he revolted against his parents and began to leave his home against his family's will, getting involved with a bad crowd and being exposed to a party atmosphere. By the age of sixteen, he had already matured because of this exposure, and decided to try and turn his life around, studying hard and becoming a better person. He fell into a severe depression because of this. Upon the death of an old family member he once stayed with, he received £10,000, with which he decided to take some time off and move somewhere else, hence his arrival at Tercer Beach. I didn't think I'd be able to write that much :wha:
Appearance :
Spoiler:

White skin, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes.
Looking for Roomate?: nope, Ayo's character's moved in
Apt. Number: 4a (If that's cool with the others?)
Other: I'm excited for this :nod:
And I hope I haven't done anything wrong, please correct me if I have!!

Last edited by ɭestrɑnge on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Name: Layla Foley
History: Layla had a very comfortable childhood, nice parents, a brother, and a reasonable sized house. She got good grades and generally behaved well, however in her senior year of high school she met Matt, who soon became her boyfriend. After a few months Matt became aggressive, overprotective, and abusive. Other than this, Layla has not told anyone what actually happened between her and Matt, only that she got out of the relationship. Scarred by this, Layla has not thought about college, and instead has decided she wants a fresh start.
Appearance :
Looking for Roomate?: Not at the moment
Apt. Number: 3b
Other: Woo im excited for this

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 am
Laser Jesus
Laser Jesus

Name: Josh
Roleplay: Carla McGee
Name:Carla McGee
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Carla is the daughter of a Professor and a waitress, who were trapped in an unhappy marriage. While they thought that staying together to raise their children despite their hatred for each other, they did more harm then good, Carla ending up with intimacy issues. Not a good mix, seeing as she gets lonely quite easily. At 16, she left her childhood home to live with her older brother Jeff. While the time they had together was fun, she knew that it had to end, so she moved to Tercer Beach to find fortune and love. It hasn't all gone to plan...
Appearance (pictures welcome): [coming soon. I shall make her on TS3]
Looking for Roomate?: Yes
Apt. Number:4B
Other: This is going to be fun!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Name: Kenzie Ross
History: Kenzie has been in the spotlight since she was 12 years old, singing and acting in over 80 movies. Everything changed when she turned 30. Tired of the Hollywood lifestyle and fake people pleasers, Kenzie announced that she is retiring from show business and disappears completely. For the past two years, she has been traveling from place to place, and bed to bed, looking for something or someone to make her happy and make her stay but always comes up with nothing. She has become quiet and reclusive and it takes a while for her to trust people enough to let them in. Tercer Beach is her last hope.
Appearance :
Spoiler:

Looking for Roomate?: No, at least not right now.
Apt. Number: 1a
Other: I've never done one of these before but it sounds fun!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Name: Raven Summerfall
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Growing up in the dry Australian countryside, Raven has had little experience with seaside life. Having graduated highschool with a modest but well-earned grade, she escaped the drudgery of her hometown and left for the cool blue waters of Tercer Beach. Being the first time she has ever travelled internationally, she is cautious and slightly paranoid about the people around her. Using the money that she had been saving up for university, she has put her college plan on the backburner while she enjoys the beach experience.
Appearance (pictures welcome): Long, black hair that is often braided into a ponytail, slightly tanned skin, pale, lavender-coloured eyes that she inherited from her grandmother, slightly shorter than average. Dresses rather eclectically, some days she can be seen in jeans and a flannelette shirt while others she sports a comfortable sun dress.
Like this but with, you know, purple eyes.
Looking for Roomate?: Not at the moment.
Apt. Number: 2a
Other: Would it be possible to add a section underneath all our usernames/dp's/other random info that says something like "Roleplay name:"? It'd make it a bit easier as we would know who each other are without having to visit this topic every time.

Last edited by Draik on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:44 am
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Name: Edmund Solaris
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Went to Harvard and graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Appearance (pictures welcome): Black hair, green eyes, light facial hair and caucasian.
Looking for Roomate?: No, perfectly fine alone.
Apt. Number: 3A
Other: N/A

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Jude Morelli
History: Jude Ray Morelli grew up in Italy. He was born to an English mother and an Italian father. Jude grew up in the Italian countryside with his younger brother, Edwin. He spent his childhood playing around his grandmother's vineyard with his brother and cousins. He has a big, close family (at least on his Mom's side anyways). His family frequently went down to the seaside. Those vacations were his favourites. He had average grades in school except in the subjects he really liked (history and guitar [s]girls[/s]). After he finished school he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. At 19 and out of school, he felt free. He had many interests (history, photography, swimming) but he didn't want to settle on one so he took some time off to travel using money he had earned working on the vineyard. He had planned to go back to school, only things didn't quite turn out that way... yet. He's excited about what adventure he may find in Tercer Beach and to make it even better his brother has joined him. He's got a devil may care attitude. Confident and sometimes cocky. He's fun loving but deeply devoted to his friends and family.
Appearance (pictures welcome):
Spoiler:

Looking for Roomate?: Not right now.
Other: Jude lives with his brother Edwin, his fiance, Ayna, and their labrador puppy, Callie.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Name:Alec Harondale
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Alec grew up on the upper east side in Manhatten. His father, a successful yet corrupt lawyer put his son into an advanced learning academy at the age of 4. Alec soared in the academics, and was quite popular until he was 16. At age 16 a rumor spread that his family had run out of money, and were now selling off all of their prized possessions. His mother came under tremendous stress, and ended up killing herself. After the funeral Alec's father sent him to finish up his education with his Aunt Mariam in Australia. Once done with his education, Alec set off for college. He is currently going to the college in town, with a major in Art history, and works at the local Starbucks as a barista. He is currently single, and has just moved into the Tercer Beach Apartments.
Appearance (pictures welcome): 8short length black hair, slightly styled, glacier blue eyes, tends to wear cardigans, hoodies, corduroy pants, carries a book bag to school. Image
Looking for Roomate?: Why the hell not?
Apt. Number: 2B
Other: Has a strange scar in the shape of a star on his upper left shoulder.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
Name: Edwin Morelli
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Edwin Morelli is Jude's younger brother. He exceeded at school with a natural talent, finding he didn't actually have to study to do well. He can be a bit of a loner at times but has always been very close with his brother. When his brother left home to travel he stayed behind and continued helping out at the vineyard. He has just decided to take a bold move and follow his brother to Tercer Beach and plans to move into his apartment with him. He is hoping this will be a good way for him to get out of his shell and meet some new people.
Spoiler:
Looking for Roomate?: No
Other: N/A

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 am
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah Augusta
Post Re: Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Name: Savannah Abigail Augusta
History: Savannah is from a small Christian community outside Atlanta. Ever since she was a little girl she knew she wanted to be model. She wanted to do something with her life but she couldn't do that in such a small little town. So she decided to move but it wasn't completely of her own free will. (She never finished high school because of it)
Appearance: sort of like dianna agron
Looking for roommate: Yes
Apt. Number: 1b
Other: First time doing this so....I hope its not bad......
What I want to do with her character: expose her past and making it develop into something creepy or some sort of depression.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

BlackMaple456 wrote:
What I want to do with her character: expose her past and making it develop into something creepy or some sort of depression.

YES, me too, I forgot to put that, but mine shall have a mystery somewhere too :wink:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

mine shall have a dark past too! although i didnt want to reveal it. oops!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Name: Yuki Wongsawat
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Yuki is a 26-year-old Thai Chinese immigrant from Thailand. She emigrated outside of Thailand to provide a living for her family back home because her poor upbringing and lack of education meant it was hard for her to find a job that paid enough to provide for 6 others. After living on the island for 12 years, Yuki has adapted well to her new surroundings. However, she is reaching the age where she is no longer to keep up with being a housemaid. With a lack of options open to her, she will do whatever it takes to carry on providing for her family, even if it means dealing with criminals.
Appearance (pictures welcome): Long, black hair tied into a ponytail while she's working. When she's not working, she has it down. Dark complexion. Brown eyes. Very short.
Apt. Number: 1a
Other:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Name: Anya Dalton
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Anya grew up as an only child in New York City. Her parents were very wealthy and big society people. On the outside they looked like the perfect family, her father is the CEO of a major company and her mother is the perfect Trophy wife. Anya was always expected to excel at everything she did and that was certainly the case. She was a very gifted and bright student. Anya went on to attend Yale University and was studying to become a doctor. Her life was going well until her Mother introduced her to a young man named Christopher. Sure he was charming and smart but he was also abusive and controlling. When Anya tried to explain to her family that Christopher wasn't as he seemed, her family didn't believe her and shunned her. Tired of her fake parents and all the drama going on in New York she decided to take off and explore the world. She somehow ended up in Tercer Beach. Now she's working at the local travel agency. Anya very much wants to make a new life here and someday fall in love and start a family of her own but she's afraid that someone will discover her past and that her family is rich. So she tends to be somewhat shy and secretive at first.
Spoiler:

Apt. Number:2a
Other: I'm kind of late to join so I guess I'm just gonna work myself in the story somehow :)

Last edited by ayo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Well there are two bedrooms according to the floorplan, so I guess not? I'll change the looking for to no :)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Quote:
1) Occupancy: The apartment has strict regulations. The maximum number of people sharing an apartment is 4 people. This amounts to a limit of 32 people in the roleplay.

This is from the Rules in the first post. There are up to 4 people allowed per apartment.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

there seems to be a lot of abused girls flocking to Tercer beach. O.o

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
I just noticed we have a few people who signed up but never participated. Josh (Carla McGee) are you still going to join in? D:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next