View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Any stories/plans brewing? 
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post Any stories/plans brewing?
As it gets closer to the release date and more and more information creeps through I start thinking of what i'm going to do with Late Night. Thoughts of creating my sim-self & making her an actress by day & a lounge singer by night as well as meet a few male vampires who will become my potential lovers. Just live it up Sim style in a penthouse & drive a fast car up and down the city like a boss :laugh: .

So I ask the question?

Does anyone have any stories/plans/lots brewing?

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Post Re: Any stories/plans brewing?
i think the first thing i will do is move my favorite family that i am playing into bridgeport. this family has been played the most out of any households in the sims 3 i've ever played. :laugh: i think i'm going on 8 sim weeks right about now..

anyway, my *favorite* sim (she is the one in my avatar. for some reason.. she has a look about her that is very vampire-ish. she's a ghost now, though. her ex boyfriend shark killed her. long story..) has adult children. and i was thinking about moving the girl into a penthouse or something and making her become famous. and her son will probably be a vampire or something (possibly), but he's also going to join a band.

i find it so incredibly weird that i'm already making plans. i never do this. :huh: not even for ambitions. but every day i find myself more excited for this expansion. i really think this one will be good. :smile:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Since you can't make vampires in CAS, I'll start a new character and groom her to be a future vampire. Then I'll make her a vampire in the game, and then use her to make other vampires later. MWAHAHAHAA!!!! She will be the Queen Vampire for my whole vampire brood. :evillaugh:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Most likely I will start off playing a premade family probebly a vampire family. You know there is going to be one. I want to do this to test out vampires and see how they play.

I also have plans to move the Wolffe's from Sunset Valley along with their house to bridgeport. I want the house there so I can move another family into it. Thornton and Morganda is going to be moving into the most expensive penthouse on a highrise because Thornton is rich he can afford it.

I will also be moving my simself into BP. Most likely he will go meet some npc's in a nightclub and form a band.

I'm also hoping there is a premade celeberty family so I can test celebs out.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:06 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

oh, and i'll probably play with the boob sliders a lot. :smile: that's at least 15 minutes worth of entertainment for me.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Oh yes me too. I meant to mention the boob sliders and muscle sliders.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I will make a band and I will make their leader a vampire and I will make him a celebrity.then he will bite all his fans and turn them all into vampires , Oohh and I will name the band Legion of the undead :laugh:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I'll probably be moving my sim families into the new town, starting with my vampire sim to play around and test things out. Although you can't make vampire sims in CAS, I'm hoping a boolprop cheat might be available to just change them, if not I'm sure the master controller mod from NRaa will shortly later. Otherwise I'll probably end up killing the one that turns mine. I'll probably start that family from the beginning too just to see if I can get the children to be born as vampires, then I'll slowly start ruling over the town :evillaugh:

Also plan to check out everything that celebrities has to offer as well as the night clubs. I'd like to rebuild my vampire club from Sims 2 as well

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
well first off i am going to recreate clubs from GTA: TBoGT and play around with club stuff. Then move my sim Piper Fitzgerald and her cousin Lauren AppleBuam into a penthouse, me and a friend created them and their evil mother's Olga AppleBuam, and Helga Fitzgerald who killed their own husbands for money. The Daughters are grown up now, (YA) and will become celebrities because of all the charities they have like "The noble charity for Unwanted clocks, and other nicknacks" and they will be awesome. Theyll also be famous because they work with the best crime fighter's in the world! Olgaga Orangenuke, and Helgaga Bitchgerald, who ironically are the dutch cousins of The russian mothers of my 2 protagonists. Helga and Olga HATE Olgaga and Helgaga and are complete opposites. Helga and Olga will move into a huge mansion in the hills. meanwhile Helgaga and Olgaga will live in a top secret base. This story has been going on since like i started sims 3. First families i ever made. :wink:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:28 pm
Wonderstruck
Wonderstruck

Name: Ben
I'm totally making two sisters both of star quality first. One shall be based on Gaga, the other on Stefani Germanotta. I shall proceed to make the Gaga-esque sim more famous than fame itself, and turn the Stefani Germanotta-esque sim into a vampire, the Gaga-esque kills her. :3 I think I'll call them the Starr sisters, Gaga being Joanne and Stefani being Angelina. Joanne blonde, Angelina brunette. OOOH And perhaps I'll hire a butler and CAS him better and rename him Alejandro. :evillaugh: THE POSIBILITIES! :XD:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Athanasy wrote:
I'm totally making two sisters both of star quality first. One shall be based on Gaga, the other on Stefani Germanotta. I shall proceed to make the Gaga-esque sim more famous than fame itself, and turn the Stefani Germanotta-esque sim into a vampire, the Gaga-esque kills her. :3 I think I'll call them the Starr sisters, Gaga being Joanne and Stefani being Angelina. Joanne blonde, Angelina brunette. OOOH And perhaps I'll hire a butler and CAS him better and rename him Alejandro. :evillaugh: THE POSIBILITIES! :XD:

lol, that sounds so awesome.

I'm not really looking forward to vampires. I probably won't even mess with them until months after owning the game. Celebrities and bars and clubs is what I'm looking forward to at release.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:10 am
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

After looking around the town a bit, I'll probably delete all the sims and replace them with my own. I always hate the sims EA makes. Then I'll probably start on my idea for an entire 80s themed city, although I have to fudge a bit because of lack of CC.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

I've already started my story:
http://jenssims2.wordpress.com/

mwahahahaaaa...... :P
O_O

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:54 am
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

First thing that I am going to do is delete all of the buildings in Sunset Valley and try to add the buildings from LN so that I can access its content :mad: .

Just kidding! But what I am going to do is add in the buildings from LN to my CAW neighbourhood as soon as the game is installed. I created a neighbourhood to hopefully be able to handle all of the EP's.

After that I'm going to try and create my own apartment in the game and move some sims into it.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

new idea: when i create my own sims 3 version of the ballad of gay tony's clubs im going to make a video of them! with Boogy 2nite - bootyluv (Seamus Haji Big Love mix) gotta love this song.!

Last edited by hunter on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

In CAS can we make a sim a vamp or does it have to be done in-game?
I was planning on creating a whole vamp family

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Nancy wrote:

You have to make them in game. :no:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

hunter wrote:
Nancy wrote:

You have to make them in game. :no:

Damn I wanted to be lazy :meh:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

i know but noooo! you have to find their secret club house and become friends. :/

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I'm sure someone will come out with a mod to fix that eventually :ton: Besides, once you have 1 vampire, it'll probably be easy to start making more

But the whole friendship thing is stupid. Most vampires don't become one because they want to

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next