View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:27 pm



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story 
Author Message
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
As I look at the picture supposably of Bella & Mortimer. I began to relize no this is'nt Bella this IS KAYLTNN LANGERAK. Here is my proof.


http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth

This shows four pictures of Bella Goth and how she is TAN with BROWN EYES.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Kaylynn_Langerak

This is Kaylynn on wiki she has green eyes like the young girl flirting with Mortimer and she also has pale skin.

Now that we have proved this mix up to be wrong we will have some theories.

Kaylynn and Bella have always been jealous of eachothers relationship with Mortimer as Kaylynn was more towards the love relationship side because she was a total :censored: Bella always stayed in the friend zone but she had to stop that. Bella thought Kaylynn was the only one home as Kaylynn family went out to dinner because Kaylynn had the flu. Bella than planned to burn the house down with Kaylynn in it. Little did Bella know she mis-interpretided the news Kaylynn was going out to dinner while her family was at the house with the flu. Bella ended up killing Kaylynns Mom , Dad , and older Sister. After this Kaylynn was a emotional wreck leaving Bella to Mortimer. However Bella did feel terrible killing Kaylynns family she than offered Kaylynn a job at her fahers cleaning agency knowing Kaylynn loved cleaning. As Kaylynn worked at the agency she discovered Bellas diary admiting to the crimes However at this time Bella was already married to Mortimer both their families combined made the most powerful legacy in town so Kaylynn could'nt go to the police as they'd support Bella in the end. Kaylynn knew what she had to do kill Mrs. Crumplebottom she knew this would emotionally affect the Powerful family legacy rule but she accidently murdered Mr. Crumplebottom and when Mrs. Crumplebottom came home she was heartbroken and sworn never to love again and harm all who dare to love. Kaylynn figured she got her revenge until all of the sudden one of her lovers and clients was found by her on his balconey trying to make out with Bella Goth his name was Don Lothario Kaylynn had enough and hired to agents named Dina and Nina Caliente.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:30 pm
Posts: 624
Age: 0
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
yup its kaylynn in that pic, i think it was discussed in a diff thread but im too lazy to look for.

as for your theory on bella vs kay, sounds pretty effed up :grin: i like it.

_________________
Traits: Couch Potato, Frugal, Good, Hopeless Romantic, Loner
Favorites: Hamburger, Indie, Purple


Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 am
Profile
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Working with secret government companies the two secret agents (Dina and Nina) harnessed alien technogoly from aliens under one condition aliens could perform a series of tests on a few humans one of them being Bella Goth which Kaylynn told them to get right away. On the night of August 11th ,2003 Bella Goth went missing. She was never seen since that night. Recently in the summer of 2008 alien spaceship depree has been found and it is believed Bellas kidnappers had this ship and Bella is lost in the New Mexico desert town of Strangeville.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 am
Profile
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Posts: 631
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
you theories like really cruel but funny and wats cool is that it connected to many families :spin:

_________________
HEY =D i like to obsess over sims


Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 am
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 am
Posts: 458
Location: Sunset Valley, California
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
I love your theories!

_________________
i'm a gLeek! deal with it.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 am
Profile
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
What can I say I'm great a making little details into major myths you should check out my posts on the render girl thread pages 40 , and 41.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Profile
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
If you want I can continue the story or make up another.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile
Custom Title
Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 am
Posts: 7030
Location: New Jersey
Name: Derek
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Hmm.. that is an intersesting tid-bit!

_________________
Image
>>> Check Out The Casper Legacy!


Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 279
Location: The Meadow
Name: Charlie
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
VERY interesting.

_________________
Image

Spatial Destabilization Concluded.
Exotic Matter Injected.
Quantum Tunnels Stabilized.
Delivery Platform Transport Fields, Ready.
Initiating Bend Sequence...Now.


Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:28 am
Posts: 879
Location: Behind your curtains, lurking in every shadow, and under your bed.. I'm everywhere.
Age: 0
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
.. I still don't care.. :excited:


Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm
Profile YIM
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 am
Posts: 1339
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Thats amazing. Your theory pulls everything together and makes some sense of it. But of course that could never be the real story. Its not PG enough.

_________________
Girl's Generation Make You Feel The Heat!


Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 am
Profile
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Who said it has to be PG they would put that in game if it was'nt to much information at once. Theirs a lot worst things than this in the game. See if they added my theory and made it the truth it would be to much to take in at once and their will be no mystery to keep playing. Honestly many people play so they can come up with their own theories and to search for the lost woman, Bella Goth.


Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 am
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 am
Posts: 1339
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Tylerisftw wrote:
Who said it has to be PG they would put that in game if it was'nt to much information at once. Theirs a lot worst things than this in the game. See if they added my theory and made it the truth it would be to much to take in at once and their will be no mystery to keep playing. Honestly many people play so they can come up with their own theories and to search for the lost woman, Bella Goth.


I doubt they would ever include murder in the Sims storyline.

_________________
Girl's Generation Make You Feel The Heat!


Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 am
Profile
Renderlicous
Renderlicous
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Posts: 3571
Location: Australia
Name: Jack
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
mitchmacca92 wrote:
I doubt they would ever include murder in the Sims storyline.


Michael Bachelor so did not die naturally. He's younger than Bella.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 am
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 am
Posts: 1339
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Draik wrote:
mitchmacca92 wrote:
I doubt they would ever include murder in the Sims storyline.


Michael Bachelor so did not die naturally. He's younger than Bella.



Just because you dies at a young age doesnt mean you were murdered.

_________________
Girl's Generation Make You Feel The Heat!


Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm
Profile
Wonderstruck
Wonderstruck
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am
Posts: 1860
Location: Musicland
Name: Ben
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
It's odd because your theory makes perfect sense, +20 points :grin:
But wouldn't it be weird if Bella dissapears when she becomes an adult?!

_________________
Image
Keep living on, living on the radio that's your dream.


Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Roomie
Roomie

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 73
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Omg they moved my forum.
They could add a murder storyline in the sims 3 they hinted at it when you read the description of the Caliente sisters it says something like this.

"Life was always so good in Pleasantville but than one night the two Caliente sisters Nina and Dina moved in ever since that night Bellas been missing , even odder right away the girls went to Mortimers house to 'comfort' him."

Frankly I don't give a damn if Bella goes missing in TS3 I actually hope she does and I hope for more mysteries.


Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 327
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Isn't Kaylynn became a maid as his career? There's no maid as a job. I hope EA will make maid and gardener are available jobs in the future expansion pack.


Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:54 pm
Profile
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 am
Posts: 392
Location: Glenbrook, NSW, Australia.
Name: Emmy
Age: 0
Gender: Female
Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: This changes the whole Bella Goth story
Tylerisftw wrote:
As I look at the picture supposably of Bella & Mortimer. I began to relize no this is'nt Bella this IS KAYLTNN LANGERAK. Here is my proof.


http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth

This shows four pictures of Bella Goth and how she is TAN with BROWN EYES.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Kaylynn_Langerak

This is Kaylynn on wiki she has green eyes like the young girl flirting with Mortimer and she also has pale skin.

Now that we have proved this mix up to be wrong we will have some theories.

Kaylynn and Bella have always been jealous of eachothers relationship with Mortimer as Kaylynn was more towards the love relationship side because she was a total :censored: Bella always stayed in the friend zone but she had to stop that. Bella thought Kaylynn was the only one home as Kaylynn family went out to dinner because Kaylynn had the flu. Bella than planned to burn the house down with Kaylynn in it. Little did Bella know she mis-interpretided the news Kaylynn was going out to dinner while her family was at the house with the flu. Bella ended up killing Kaylynns Mom , Dad , and older Sister. After this Kaylynn was a emotional wreck leaving Bella to Mortimer. However Bella did feel terrible killing Kaylynns family she than offered Kaylynn a job at her fahers cleaning agency knowing Kaylynn loved cleaning. As Kaylynn worked at the agency she discovered Bellas diary admiting to the crimes However at this time Bella was already married to Mortimer both their families combined made the most powerful legacy in town so Kaylynn could'nt go to the police as they'd support Bella in the end. Kaylynn knew what she had to do kill Mrs. Crumplebottom she knew this would emotionally affect the Powerful family legacy rule but she accidently murdered Mr. Crumplebottom and when Mrs. Crumplebottom came home she was heartbroken and sworn never to love again and harm all who dare to love. Kaylynn figured she got her revenge until all of the sudden one of her lovers and clients was found by her on his balconey trying to make out with Bella Goth his name was Don Lothario Kaylynn had enough and hired to agents named Dina and Nina Caliente.


Bahahaha! That made me laugh.
Anyway, wipe the Mr. C thing because he didn't whilst performing as a puppeteer and a chandelier fell on him. :giggle:

_________________
Love pentagon/shack/boat!

I Image Brianne, Simaholic, Shadowsim & Ayo

Proud member of the I Don't Have Sims 3 (Yet) Club! Put this on your sig if you are too! >=D


Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.