View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Chat Room Mods 

What needs to be fixed reguarding the Chat Room?
Chatroom +Mods 58%  58%  [ 18 ]
Mods 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Chatroom 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Nothing 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 31

Chat Room Mods 
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

LazyBoy wrote:
Quote:
I agree. Seriously guys, KEEP IT TO THE CHATROOM!!

I agree. Why can't we do that?

Because mods ban at the instant someone gets on :)

i'm sure you would know :) well there is the fact that we haven't been on the chat and haven't ban anyone for a ling time :)

Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Another thing. Snooty, Are you REALLY gonna let everyone treat us like THIS? I mean we mod the chat. We been though more then the forum mods. I know this palce had raids and deleting post are REALLY hard, but we ban people who mess up the peace we try to keep in the chat. THEN they run HERE and whine. I'm sick of the chatroom mods ALWAYS being the bad guys. We AREN'T the bad guys. Sure we may accidentally ban someone but, we always un-ban them. I'm just sick of this all together. I can handle it, but i'm sick of it. And i don't want anyone else replying to this message. Saying stupid stuff like ''YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS'' and ''WE DON'T TREAT YOU BAD'' Cause you do...and you KNOW it.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 pm
Roomie
Roomie

Another thing. Snooty, Are you REALLY gonna let everyone treat us like THIS? I mean we mod the chat. We been though more then the forum mods. I know this palce had raids and deleting post are REALLY hard, but we ban people who mess up the peace we try to keep in the chat. THEN they run HERE and whine. I'm sick of the chatroom mods ALWAYS being the bad guys. We AREN'T the bad guys. Sure we may accidentally ban someone but, we always un-ban them. I'm just sick of this all together. I can handle it, but i'm sick of it. And i don't want anyone else replying to this message. Saying stupid stuff like ''YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS'' and ''WE DON'T TREAT YOU BAD'' Cause you do...and you KNOW it.

Yeah really. We are always treated like these bad people and given this bad image when really we did nothing wrong. We did our jobs as mods of the chat. There is no reason for posts to be made here, and there is no reason for people to be treating us like we are the bad guys in this. We always have to come and defend ourselves because the story is always told WRONG. Seriously Snooty when is this going to end? When can we finally have some peace or justice and just be able to do our jobs without a complaint or have to run to the forums? When will we not have to come to the forums and argue for 30 some pages with Boines and other members over the chatroom and our jobs. This really needs to stop. Please, just make it stop. It's not like I can't handle it. It's just that it has been going way too far with the arguments and Boines just needs to realize we are NOT him/her and we will not do what him/her wants. We are also not going to listen to him/her.

AND I AGREE. "And i don't want anyone else replying to this message. Saying stupid stuff like ''YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS'' and ''WE DON'T TREAT YOU BAD'' Cause you do...and you KNOW it."

Thank You. :D

Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28