View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 New section for In Season 
Author Message
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Posts: 119
Location: NWEngland
Post New section for In Season
Okay, this is a confirmed expansion pack after all, so I figure why not make a new section in Expansion Packs for it? Pretty please?

_________________
Kisses are like snowflakes. No two are the same.


Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:41 pm
Profile
Still a Sim Goddess
Still a Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:54 am
Posts: 4212
Location: Up my butt and around the corner.
Post 
Snooty doesn't make a new forum for EPs until Maxis confirms it themselves.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Posts: 119
Location: NWEngland
Post 
They have done. There is a section in BBS on the sims 2 site, a teaser in the pets box and a picture on the main page.

_________________
Kisses are like snowflakes. No two are the same.


Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Profile
Still a Sim Goddess
Still a Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:54 am
Posts: 4212
Location: Up my butt and around the corner.
Post 
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Canada
Post 
Juniper Jade wrote:
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.


QFT


Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:08 am
Profile
Proud to be a Bassoonist
Proud to be a Bassoonist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:26 am
Posts: 5617
Location: Lawrence, Kansas(I'm moving there)
Post 
Sim Guy wrote:
Juniper Jade wrote:
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.


QFT


Sounds like spam to me... it only needs to be said once, you know?

Maxis has confirmed it, but usually it takes Snooty a while to get around to it... so yeah.

_________________
"There's a grief that can't be spoken... there's a pain that goes on and on..."
Image


Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 am
Profile
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Posts: 119
Location: NWEngland
Post 
Okay.
...
...Yeah...
...um...great. So, new section. Good. Okay. Um...

_________________
Kisses are like snowflakes. No two are the same.


Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:33 pm
Profile
come hither
come hither
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:14 am
Posts: 8883
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Post 
well maxis prbly hasn't event really started working on it yet anyway. like there prbly still working on just the animations so i don't c why snooty has to start its own section just yet. like maybe he will in a few months. like december maybe?

_________________
i'm a beastly sims player ;)


Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:54 am
Profile
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Posts: 119
Location: NWEngland
Post 
Well, it's coming out April/May 2007, and that's only around half a year away, so they should be starting now...I mean they don't want to have to put it out late, do they? :smile:

_________________
Kisses are like snowflakes. No two are the same.


Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:48 pm
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Canada
Post 
Emily wrote:
Sim Guy wrote:
Juniper Jade wrote:
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.


QFT


Sounds like spam to me... it only needs to be said once, you know?

Maxis has confirmed it, but usually it takes Snooty a while to get around to it... so yeah.


lol its just meaning that its Quoted For Truth thats all not spam


Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:26 am
Profile
Proud to be a Bassoonist
Proud to be a Bassoonist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:26 am
Posts: 5617
Location: Lawrence, Kansas(I'm moving there)
Post 
Sim Guy wrote:
Emily wrote:
Sim Guy wrote:
Juniper Jade wrote:
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.


QFT


Sounds like spam to me... it only needs to be said once, you know?

Maxis has confirmed it, but usually it takes Snooty a while to get around to it... so yeah.


lol its just meaning that its Quoted For Truth thats all not spam


I know what it meant. My point remains valid.

_________________
"There's a grief that can't be spoken... there's a pain that goes on and on..."
Image


Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:28 am
Profile
Philosophos
Philosophos
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 2:47 am
Posts: 4484
Location: california
Post 
Justin much? wrote:
well maxis prbly hasn't event really started working on it yet anyway. like there prbly still working on just the animations so i don't c why snooty has to start its own section just yet. like maybe he will in a few months. like december maybe?


I agree. Why bother making a new section if it's going to be empty for a while longer? Might as well wait until we actually have more information than just what we got from the mini flyer that came with Pets.

_________________
~facetiousness is a virtue~


Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 7548
Location: kali
Age: 0
Post 
^^ exactly

_________________
Image
Formal Evil Staff Admin


Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Canada
Post 
Emily wrote:
Sim Guy wrote:
Emily wrote:
Sim Guy wrote:
Juniper Jade wrote:
Well in that case he will. Just give him time, he's a busy man.


QFT


Sounds like spam to me... it only needs to be said once, you know?

Maxis has confirmed it, but usually it takes Snooty a while to get around to it... so yeah.


lol its just meaning that its Quoted For Truth thats all not spam


I know what it meant. My point remains valid.


who the hell cares anywayz


Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:26 am
Profile
Proud to be a Bassoonist
Proud to be a Bassoonist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:26 am
Posts: 5617
Location: Lawrence, Kansas(I'm moving there)
Post 
I do, because the last time I checked the rules posts like that weren't allowed. Then again they've probably changed. :indifferent:

_________________
"There's a grief that can't be spoken... there's a pain that goes on and on..."
Image


Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:27 am
Profile
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:19 am
Posts: 1567
Location: I come from a land down unda...
Post 
Sim Guy wrote:
who the hell cares anywayz


1) ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
If someone has already correctly answered a question, there is no need for you to answer it aswell.


A post like "QFT" is completly useless and unhelpful to the orginal poster's question, it's basically considered spam. And saying who cares about that is like saying who cares about the rules. understand now?
Now can we all please get back on topic? thanks.

*on topic*
There is no need just yet for a forum on it, but maybe in time when new information comes out there will be. For now all threads on the 5th ep can be posted in general discussion :smile:


Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:37 am
Profile
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:40 pm
Posts: 266
Location: A place where the sky has two moons and money trees grow.
Post 
Yeah, we don't have anything to discuss about yet.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.