View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 final episode of American Idol.. 
Bam Margera's future wife

Post final episode of American Idol..
anybody gonna watch it? plZ if you've already seen it before thursday dont saty anything people may not know yet for me the show dont start for another 20 minutes. but yeah//

Thu May 27, 2004 3:43 am
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

jsut saw who one....... :smile: but ill keep my mouth shut

You can kiss a fool
a fool can kiss u
but u cant let a kiss fool u

Thu May 27, 2004 3:48 am

thanks are you happy with who won?no hints though plz.

Last edited by Alyssah889 on Thu May 27, 2004 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 27, 2004 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

You can kiss a fool
a fool can kiss u
but u cant let a kiss fool u

Thu May 27, 2004 3:57 am
Most adorable goober in the world!

Fantasia won!! :party: :spin: :party: :laughing2:

I love that! I actually switched favorite characters so I was glad she won =)...My mom started to cry! lol She was so happy...

Thu May 27, 2004 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: Fantasia won I wanted Diana to win she had more passion in her songs then Fantasia :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

Thu May 27, 2004 3:58 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I'm personally not a big fan of Fantasia's. We have one Macy Gray, we don't need another. On the radio this morning, someone compared her to Nell from Give Me a Break, and I realized they were right. Fantasia's voice is way to nasally for me. It's annoying and grates on my nerves BIG TIME. I think Diana is okay, but I really wanted LaToya to win. I was so pissed she got voted off before Jasmine. Oh well, what can you do?

Thu May 27, 2004 4:01 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

I was so :angry: POD when Fantasia won. I hated her voice, to Macy Gray. Diana was much better then Fantasia, and Latoya should have definately won. I think the whole show is a scam and rigged, it has to be rigged because first off why on earth did John stevens stay as long as he did and 2nd how was Latoya gone before Jasmine. I think the whole contest is a bunch of bull, the judges can be so biased. I also think the judges tend to sway the way the public votes, the public can't think for themselves, they never vote for who they like they vote for who the judges want to win, but that is just my opinion, and I also think the whole American Idol thing is getting kinda old. This is the 3rd one already, in my mind there should be only 1 American Idol, not 3 or 4 and so on....

Thu May 27, 2004 8:54 pm

I think Diana was great but I really think Fantasia deserved it. I like her voice and even though she had an attitude I still think she was better, I have to admit though, LaToya deserved it more.

Thu May 27, 2004 9:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I liked them both BUT fantasia can only sing gospel and rnb type music well. DIANA on the other hand is what American Idol is always talking about as what they want. WELL thats not how it went did it? they FAVORED fantasia constantly. when diana was really what they were always talking about for the american idol position they always said they wanted someone who could sing a variety of different types of music etc.. Diana was the one and America was blind. anyway Diana is gonna be more popular anyway she'll sell way more than Fantasia and make more hits. Fantasia will make a record or two but she doesnt have the voice that sounds like it could sing any type of music i would listen to. so whatever though Diana is still the winner in my opinion.

Fri May 28, 2004 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SOOO happy Fantasia won. I just won $10!!!. Back when they were just starting the top 12, I bet my friend that Fantasia was going to win. She said Diana was going to win. heheheheh. So yeah i'm happy with the results. I htink Fantasia deserved it.

For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.

Fri May 28, 2004 12:36 am

I was so :angry: POD when Fantasia won. I hated her voice, to Macy Gray. Diana was much better then Fantasia, and Latoya should have definately won. I think the whole show is a scam and rigged, it has to be rigged because first off why on earth did John stevens stay as long as he did and 2nd how was Latoya gone before Jasmine. I think the whole contest is a bunch of bull, the judges can be so biased. I also think the judges tend to sway the way the public votes, the public can't think for themselves, they never vote for who they like they vote for who the judges want to win, but that is just my opinion, and I also think the whole American Idol thing is getting kinda old. This is the 3rd one already, in my mind there should be only 1 American Idol, not 3 or 4 and so on....

Quote:
me and my mom toally agree with you they are paying people to vote for who they think should win. they do things on purpose to buy our hits/ ( to get us to watch there show) and everything else you say. and i dont mean to sound one sided but i think that ever since Tamyra Gray was voted off african americans have been ganging up and voting for other african americans becuz they couldnt stand to see kelly take the place they thought should be tamyras (tamyra is really not that great) the way she sang the national anthem was horrible it was ugly .ugh im so peeved with the show.

Fri May 28, 2004 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Cheyenne
YES! I wanted Fantasia to win! At first I wanted Diana to win, but then I changed my mind. :)

Fri May 28, 2004 12:57 am
Profile WWW

YES! I wanted Fantasia to win! At first I wanted Diana to win, but then I changed my mind. :)

Yeah..that's like me :laughing2: I was so surprised when I heard Diana sing and they told her that she was the best performer that night but then as I listened to Fantasia I saw that she really had a strong voice and she's a likeable person. So she's not perfect and she likes gospel music..I really don't see a problem with that. She grew up singing in church and I liked Diana too but if I had to choose I'd choose Fantasia.

Fri May 28, 2004 6:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

I wanted that other girl with blonde hair to win. (she's 16). I liked her best. :smile:

Sun May 30, 2004 4:37 pm

I wanted that other girl with blonde hair to win. (she's 16). I liked her best. :smile:

thank you someone agrees with me.

Sun May 30, 2004 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

BARBIE wrote:

thank you someone agrees with me.

I like her too!

Sun May 30, 2004 11:06 pm

I like Diana too! :shy: She just wasn't top on my list. That doesn't mean she didn't deserve it though.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]