View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Expansion Packs 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post Expansion Packs
I really hope Maxis gets creative with the expansion packs and by creative I mean original never before done in The Sims all while re-adding missing features from the last game and it's expansion packs.

With the new feature of bill consequences I would love to see an expansion pack focused on survival much like The Sims Castaway Stories and The Sims 2 Castaway games preferably like the latter since it was a full fledged game and not just The Sims 2 on an island setting.

This could also be the expansion pack that reintroduces resorts, house boats, water vehicles, wildlife, and even weather.

It could be called something like The Sims 4 Survival or The Sims 4 Off the Grid.

I would love to be able to generate my own electricity as well as provide my own utilities.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Post Re: Expansion Packs
While I agree and I want some different features in Sims 4 EPs, I also want some old ones to come back. After playing Sims 2 Open for Business, I realized how much I missed that aspect in Sims 3! I loved having a home business selling flowers and decor or paintings and other art. I hope we see something like that again.

A Castaway idea would be cool, but I don't know how well it would fit in as an EP. I feel like that needs to be a stand-alone game again.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

I really enjoyed The Sims 2 Castaway, I would love to see that make a comeback.

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Forgot everything I said in the OP.

The first expansion pack NEEDS to be either one focusing on careers or the inevitable Late Night remake.

The game desperately needs it.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:27 am
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I agree with Spode. I would like the first EP to add a few more careers (I like having doctor and scientist sims) as well as adding new community lots and activities. I think they will also add pools and toddlers to the game in the first instalment. A Generations type EP, maybe?

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]