View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Sims 4 Wishlist 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Post Sims 4 Wishlist
Wishlist:

*Travel to other expansion towns without having to create a new family

*More children activities, sports, hobbies, art and music. Toddlers have interactions with one another.

*Success evident. For example if you do well writing a successful book or reaching high in music/art career or villain career your Sim appears on posters by the cinema, on TV, for whatever different reasons or even in front of the police station.

*great music

*Sims actually living and doing things when you visit neighbors rather than just standing around.

*Faster to get to places, Late Night was a mess with that.

*layered clothing

*Great options for weddings, clothes, location, interactions with guests, attentive guests. (Also for bdays)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Post Re: Sims 4 Wishlist
I'm not sure if other people besides topic starter allows add reply, but I do it to see.

I have "huge list of wishlist" on my word file, but I suppose I can't write them all, so, I post one.

How about Cyborg/Humanoid/Android that just looks like human? For example, the movie Matrix.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
I'm definitely with you on most of that Wishlist, munch. I would especially like to see more children's activities; I think it would be really fun to have parents and siblings go watch a child's soccer game or something on a Saturday afternoon.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I thought of a couple things for my wishlist:

1. The open, living neighborhood is great, however I notice that most of the time in TS3, when I try to send my sim to a friend or family member's house to visit them, they aren't home, even outside of normal work times. It is quite annoying and it would be nice if that could be fixed.

2. The Sims 2 "testingCheatsEnabled True" menu. I used to use this cheat all the time and not for most of the things that are in the menu in TS3. I know that we, the players, were never supposed to have access to that menu but dammit, it was amazing! I miss it very much, especially "Get pregnant with..." and "Speed pregnancy up" as they really helped with stories. My game/computer didn't respond well to mods so it would be really cool if this happened to show up in the game again.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
My issue with the open neighborhood was that I think time went by too quickly and by the time you got to your destination, you had maybe an hour (1 minute) to do what you wanted, and then you had to go back home. I would really love an option to make time go by slower, even if it means ever 2 seconds = 1 minute. I hate that to do anything it takes an hour or more in game.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:18 pm
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Post Ability to create complex medieval city
I want the ability to create a complex medieval city, with house close and connected with each other, alleys, etc.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 pm
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Now that I have had time to think about it here is my list.

They need to have a beta testing of the base game to make sure a lot of the bugs are fixed before launch.

For me to buy Sims 4 on release.

1. No bugs like we had (have) in Sims 3.
2. I want 4 seasons with rain and snow, all other seasons item from both Sims 2 and 3 can be combine in a EP.
3. In game world editor.
4. Bring back wants, fears, and memories like we have in Sims 2 and include some of the Sims 3 traits.
5. Sims 2 style genetics.
6. If we have to have rabbit holes then have them only for the main careers and schools only.
Restaurants and stores need to be like what we have in Sims 2.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:41 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

Name: Jawsh
Layered clothing is something what I really want to see. I don't understand-- we had it in The Sims 2 for Console-- and then after that it just disappeared and never happened again. Same with The Urbz.

Ugh, it really bugs me. I don't know why--

I am Electra Heart.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:13 am
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Lets see.
Previous post, I have put one wish lists, but here are more.
Driveways & Extensions (Added/Improved from both All of Sims 2 &/or Sims 3 Expansions)
Quote:
- “L shaped”, “Slope Place-able” , “Rotatable”, /w different colors and textures
- “Curved”, “Slope Place-able” , “Rotatable”, /w different colors and textures
- “Diagonal”, “Slope Place-able” , “Rotatable”, /w different colors and textures
- “Straight”, “Slope , Back Place-able” , “Rotatable”, /w different colors and textures
- “All of above (4 of each)”, /w proper interactions + animations
Garage Door (Added/Improved from both All of Sims 2 &/or Sims 3 Expansions)
- “Slope, Anywhere Place-able (Front, Back, L&R Side)”, /w connectable with each other, w/o cheats or mods
- “All of above (4 of each)”, /w proper interactions + animations (Proper Parking interactions or animations)
Swimming Tools (Added/Improved from both All of Sims 2 &/or Sims 3 Expansions)
Quote:
- “Any floor place-able (1st & above)” Swimming Pools, /w proper interactions + animations
- “Above”, /w proper interactions + animations
Massage Tables (Added/Improved from both All of Sims 2 &/or Sims 3 Expansions)
Quote:
- “”, /w proper interactions + animations (Functional)

Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:02 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

marka93 wrote:
Now that I have had time to think about it here is my list.

They need to have a beta testing of the base game to make sure a lot of the bugs are fixed before launch.

For me to buy Sims 4 on release.

1. No bugs like we had (have) in Sims 3.
2. I want 4 seasons with rain and snow, all other seasons item from both Sims 2 and 3 can be combine in a EP.
3. In game world editor.
4. Bring back wants, fears, and memories like we have in Sims 2 and include some of the Sims 3 traits.
6. If we have to have rabbit holes then have them only for the main careers and schools only.
Restaurants and stores need to be like what we have in Sims 2.

I'm fairly certain that there is no way weather will be included in the base game. A Seasons EP is way too much of a cash cow, I would actually be disappointed in EA's business sense if they threw this into the base game.

I really, really, really want to see TS2 memories come back as well as the in-game photo album that I could use to easily create stories just for myself. I would also like to see an in-game world editor similar to TS2. I miss being able to create my own towns. I agree that restaurants and stores should not be rabbit holes, I don't even care if that means I have to "buy" new clothes in order to have more than one outfit per category, I rarely change their clothes anyway. It's more fun and realistic to make them go shopping. Good list!

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Pools and Toddlers!!1!!!!!1!

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 pm
Beyond Devoted
Beyond Devoted

munch wrote:
Wishlist:

*Sims actually living and doing things when you visit neighbors rather than just standing around.

You can actually travel to other neighborhoods, and worlds without having to create a new family! Not only that, you won't even lose all of your inventory items either - they will keep everything.

This interview will offer insights on how that works -(I didn't preview the whole interview before I posted this so if you need me to find proof on this topic, let me know and I'll find it ha ha)

http://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/post/88699061156/the-sims-4-e3-interview-w-simgurugraham

marka93 wrote:
Bring back wants, fears, and memories like we have in Sims 2 and include some of the Sims 3 traits.

Sims 2 Style Genetics - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPdobUT-_o Is this close to what you're looking for?? :yeah:

Lola001 wrote:
I really, really, really want to see TS2 memories come back as well as the in-game photo album that I could use to easily create stories just for myself.

This is already in the game! Check out this twitter from SimguruGraham. We do not have wants or fears yet. But an example of these memories includes: Sims can attach their emotions to paintings (like a depressed sim may create a masterpiece painting - so if another sim view the painting, they'll feel depressed too when they look at it.) You get to control what your Sims will remember - Simguru also mentioned that if you have an angry sim, and you took a photo of whatever he's doing (say washing dishes) the next time he views that photo, he'll remember and automatically will have the same original emotion-angry. And yes you can create a scrapbook :-) I believe how that works, the sims themselves can actually view the book and feel different emotions attached to the photos (I need to find a quote where it said that)

http://simsvip.com/2014/06/25/the-sims-4-more-guru-tweets/

PreuBen wrote:
Layered clothing is something what I really want to see. I don't understand-- we had it in The Sims 2 for Console-- and then after that it just disappeared and never happened again. Same with The Urbz.

I believe layered clothing is already in the game...but I don't have a confirmation. I know last year they said it was included, but they didn't really show off the feature in CAS yet. The only thing I saw was if you wear certain boots with certain pants, the pants will tuck into the boots. The game will recognize if you have wide pants and the boots will go underneath. I'm still waiting to see layered clothing in action!

WHEW That was a mouthful xD Anyways, I hope this gives you all some satisfaction that at least one of your wishes has already been granted! :smile:

EDIT: I apologize for the multiple changes xD I was having trouble with the quotes but I got it fixed now ha ha. :laugh:

Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MJSimKat

Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:08 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Swatme101 wrote:

YES!!! That's all I want!

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Charlie
Lola001 wrote:
Swatme101 wrote:

YES!!! That's all I want!

I'm just still so baffled how this is happening...

Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 am

My wish list:

1. Brushing teeth.

2. Fingerless Gloves.

3. M4 Sherman.

Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:38 pm
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

I would like:
-Return of toddlers and pools (like everyone else)
-The ability to add a theme to a neighbourhood, by setting tags for clothes and furniture then setting a neighbourhood to use only certain tags.
-Open shops and restaurants
-Ownable businesses (Open for Business)
-More interaction between expansion packs

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:01 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Shelley, your mention of ownable businesses like in Open for Business reminded me of something that I really missed in the Sims 3 - I hope that we will be able to sell paintings again like we could in OFB. One of my favourite home businesses to create was to put an art gallery on the main floor, where my sim could sell her paintings, and then have her live upstairs. I really misses that feature in TS3.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Original Wishlist:

This has I think been confirmed
*More children activities, sports, hobbies, art and music. Toddlers have interactions with one another.
[color=#0000FF]Assumed but toddlers gone[/color]
*Success evident. For example if you do well writing a successful book or reaching high in music/art career or villain career your Sim appears on posters by the cinema, on TV, for whatever different reasons or even in front of the police station.
Probably not, jobs are less involved now than even before but still more to be revealed
*great music
silly request from me :D
Seems to be confirmed
*Faster to get to places, Late Night was a mess with that.
I think also kind of confirmed, gameplay will reveal
*layered clothing
Some is, like hats and boots seem to be. Accessories not painted on.
*Great options for weddings, clothes, location, interactions with guests, attentive guests. (Also for bdays)
not sure

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]