View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 very disappointed 
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Post very disappointed
what is wrong with the sims creators? they all gone nuts, or just drunk on the job, bringing transgender into sims4. whats next sex defenders?drugs, child abusers. I use to love playing sims4. not anymore its getting sick. went back to sims3 good old clean fun:)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: very disappointed
I really don't see why it's a big deal. :smile: I think it's pretty spiffy they added the preferences they did. It gives simmers a lot more options. :) And they're not forcing it on anyone. I, myself, have barely touched these options (I did change a sim's having pregnant/get others pregnant option) and my game is still the same. All my females are still females wearing female clothing and all my males are males wearing male clothing, etc... Don't touch the options and you're fine. Honestly, right now I'll probably never play non cisgender sims but I kinda dig having the option to change my mind on that.

TLDR: Just ignore the options, your game will continue how it was. :nod:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

Wait--they have this? I wondered what this was... :huh:

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
My opinion: It's definitely not something I'm going to use because I have no interest in it. My biggest problem with the update is that they spent so much time working on that when the game is still full of bugs and we still don't have toddlers. The game is still lacking very basic content, plus being super buggy, and I feel like they should have focused on that first. People on Reddit have said that there are different teams - one team makes new content and one team fixes bugs - so the gender update didn't take anything away from bug fixes but now we have Dine Out and there are pretty significant bugs in it so maybe they should have spent more time on the new content we are paying for first. :mad:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

angels04hold wrote:
what is wrong with the sims creators? they all gone nuts, or just drunk on the job, bringing transgender into sims4. whats next sex defenders?drugs, child abusers. I use to love playing sims4. not anymore its getting sick. went back to sims3 good old clean fun:)

Why are you transphobic?

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:54 pm
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
angels04hold wrote:

I don't want to cause a fight but I don't think you can compare transgenders with sex defenders and child abusers. |:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Shadow wrote:
angels04hold wrote:

I don't want to cause a fight but I don't think you can compare transgenders with sex defenders and child abusers. |:

You can't, it's stupid logic.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:11 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
Offtopic: *returns to Snooty Sims to lurk*

*transphobia*

Well, I guess I'll check back next year.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]