View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Finally! No more gender restrictions. 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post Finally! No more gender restrictions.
Never thought I'd see the day when such a feature would come to The Sims. Sadly, this couldn't have came during The Sims 2's or The Sims 3's tenue with the extra gameplay that got cut out from The Sims 4, but I made a new household.

The Sultan family, uncreative surname I know, but I looked up common Arabic / Persian surnames and this was one of them. The meaning is as you would expect, something that indicates royalty or wealth.

Meet Isiah Sultan, the one in the chair, he is the patriarch of this household who desires what most men would desire, but unfortunately, he hasn't been all too lucky with women. Now that he is in a cold war with his father and mother over his biological brother. He feels like he has to constantly be on guard for anything bad that could occur.

Now meet Banu Sultan, he is the biological younger brother of Isiah and genderfluid, he usually assumes the role of the woman around the house making him the only matriarch. His preferred pronouns are whatever he appears to be so if he is dressed as a male, as shown in the image above, he prefers masculine pronouns, but if she is dressed as a female, as seen below, she prefers feminine ones.

Banu holds the same desires as her brother. She wants to find someone to settle down with to raise a large happy healthy family. Her playing field is quite large as her sexuality is pansexual. Isiah is strictly heterosexual.

The meanings of the name Isiah, from what I Google'd, is "God's Helper" and the meaning of Banu is "lady", "princess", "bride", "little sister", "rays of the sun".

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:25 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: Finally! No more gender restrictions.
That's an interesting story! Sounds like fun. :D

And yeah,I have to say I was pretty surprised too! When I was playing around in CAS giving a sim a makeover and noticed the new options to change things I was surprised. Like the whole can get sims pregnant or can get pregnant thing, setting any type of voice, setting body frame, etc... I was intrigued. I want to try that stuff out on a sim but I never create sims. So I don't know when I'll get the chance but I definitely love that there's more flexibility to it now!

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]