View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I hope the rumors are true. 
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Post I hope the rumors are true.
That Paradox, creators of Cities Skylines, makes a life simulator game that'll be better than any Sims game before it. With competition this could force EA to release The Sims 5 a little earlier than expected.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Post Re: I hope the rumors are true.
I would be really interested to see more information about that... the only thing I could find about it was from almost a year ago. I wonder if we'll see anything more about it this year? EA has pretty much lost my loyalty, starting with the buggy Sims 3 and continuing with the toddler-less Sims 4 so I would like to see what another company could come up with for a life sim game.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:07 pm
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour

EA doesn't want anymore customers, I'm convinced of it. First, with Sim City 5, then the Sims 4. I think a spy from within is deliberately destroying the company.... :nod:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:12 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

I am done buying any sims games. was fun at first now I have wasted money on sims4 no fun at all :sad: sims3 I love the most but keeps crashing a lot or freeze :mad: sims3 control panel stops a lot on me hard to enjoy it anymore so I am done with sims all together, until they can make it more fun. all I have to say

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:45 am
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
I've heard really good things about Cities Skylines so I'd definitely look at what else they'd make.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

The Sims 4 has quite a few features that takes the franchise in the right direction though. An example would be multitasking and emotions are also a great addition.

Why does it feel like EA might have intentionally made the first two expansion packs have a system that could be modded and molded into gameplay that was previously from other games?

For example, the Get to Work system being used for Educationally purposes like elementary, high school, and even university? There is a politics career where you also follow your sims to city hall, which for whatever reason just sent me to my local public park in Newcrest. I bet you that if there are anymore expansion packs then the only "remake" would be Pets.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]