View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Scarlet: A zombie survival oriented RP 
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Post Scarlet: A zombie survival oriented RP
Scarlet

Make sure you've read the Rules & Terms for Roleplay

Setting: Los Angeles, July 2011
A mysterious virus has spread through half the world, possibly more. It turns all those over the age of 16 into raging cannabalistic animals. Scientist's named it "Black Furor". Not much is known about the disease/virus
The Black Furor
The zombie like creatures sleep together in buildings. They enjoy dark damp areas (basements). They also hunt in packs anywhere between 2 - 50. You will occasionally find them hunting alone. Children are not affected for the "Black Furor" when bitten or scratched. Their bodies fight it like a normal wound. Some effects displayed by infected adults are:
-scabs
-blisters
-yellowing of skin
-red puffy eyes
-coughing up blood
The more one of the infected feeds, the healthier they will look. The less it feeds, the more decomposed it will looks before finally blowing up.
The creatures are smart enough to lure, trap, and kill prey. Keep in mind, if there is a room full of food just laying around, chances are it's a trap. The infected are viscous, strong, and ready to kill.

Teams
There are two teams in this roleplay

The Burbans
Nicknamed after the fact that they live in the suburbs of L.A. They start off trapped in their school, with faculty and parents trying to attack. This group can have any number of people in it.
You can start out alone and join this group, or stay alone and survive alone

The Kryps
Located in a rougher part of L.A. a group of young street kinds fight for survival well stuck in a Costco wholesale store. The shelves are empty, and they have to venture further and further out every day for food. The same rules apply for this group.

Rules:
-Weapons must be realistic, no RPG's or AK47's, this is LA, an oddball pistol might be found here or there but thats all, limited ammo.
-If you can think if a way of finding another hideout (highrise, house, museum, mall) then go for it.
-Noone over the age of 16
-try to stay with the horror survival atmosphere
-Me and Ki are in charge of the thread, if you're being rude or disregarding other people, we, as well as other admins, mods will tell you.

Time Change:
Every roleplay day lasts 2 real days. Time will be changed on the days (odd days) marked at 11:59 PM as noted by this clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

Home Bases:
The Burbans -
Spoiler:
The Kryps -
Spoiler:

Form to Join (only 1 character per person for now, post them below):
Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b] ( between 10 - 16:
[b]Team/Group/Alone[/b]:
[b]History[/b] (optional, as little or much as you like):
[b]Appearance [/b](pictures welcome):
[b]Intersted in working alone?[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

After we have an adequate number of sign-ups I will start a new topic in which we'll start the roleplay.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Re: Scarlet: A zombie survival oriented RP
Out of Character: Going to sign up. Will edit my post later tonight to my sign up. :D

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Post Re: Scarlet: A zombie survival oriented RP
Name:Lux
Age ( between 10 - 16): 15
Team/Group/Alone: Part of the Burbans
History (optional, as little or much as you like): Lived in a huge house in the Hills with her father, step mom and 8 year old sister. Her sister was killed by her step mom.
Appearance (pictures welcome):Fairy like face, thin, smooth jaw, short, styled platinum blonde hair, Blue eyes. Kakki short's, blue tank top, brown hoodie, blue + green bead bracelet. Black Chucks
Intersted in working alone?: Nah
Other: Strongest weapon is a baseball bat with nails in it. :wink: Quiet, has few friends in the gang

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]