View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pulse {Roleplay} 
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Pulse {Roleplay}
Raizel pressed her palm against the window. She could feel the rain slapping the pane. Not really a surprise. Her office was dark and semi quiet. People were just arriving for work. Undoubtedly, Ove would already be in getting things ready for the night. She walked over the her wardrobe and pulled out a black mini dress and the belt that went with it. After sashaying into the dress she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She needed something... "Where is my wild orchid lipgloss?", she mused out loud. A cursory look over her vanity and she found it under a hairbrush. She applied the gloss and then added the black belt to her dress. Slipping her feet into silver stilettos, she was ready for another night to start.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 am
Profile WWW
Simmer
Simmer

Post Re: Pulse {Roleplay}
Damien just arrived to work in his brand new mustang. Before he got out he lit a joint and started smoking. After a couple puffs he put it out and got his DJ equipment . When he walked in to work he walked up to his booth and started playing some Pop. Then he went to the bar and got Rum and Coke and flirted with the bartender. He got back to his booth, prays he haves a good night, took a sip of his drink, and started mixing.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:31 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Ove flicked through some risk assessment documents. Tonight was going to the biggest night of the night: the bi-monthly 'Glamour Carnival'. Ove had picked out an electric blue suit ensemble from Moschino to wear for the evening which he would team up with a war bonnet made from fine feathers he picked up from a boutique on his last visit back home. It was very glamour and very carnival. He hung it up in the wardrobe that he kept in his office. There was always an excuse for a costume change.

Pulse hours were long. That's why it was a popular nightclub: it didn't close until the sun rose. Some nights, Ove couldn't wait to just go home and crash into his bed but being the manager, he was usually the last to leave. It's hard doing most things by yourself. Ove sighed, and went to slip out of his clothes to put on some work overalls. There was some last-minute repairs he needed to do if he didn't want the whole club to crash down on everyone's head. He grabbed the tools he kept in the cupboard, and made his way into the main club.

He noticed that Damien had already arrived and was already mixing some tunes on the deck. Ove waved and winked before he started scaling the wall. There were some light fixtures that needed to be screwed on firmly. The vibrations from the loud music always made them a bit loose. He whipped out his wrench and got to work.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Lily walked in the doors of Pulse. She had just flown in from London after walking the runway for London Fashion Week, and she was ready to relax and just groove. She worked as a dancer just for fun on the side. She was a full time model and part time dancer for Pulse. She was wearing a long flowy golden saphire dress with spotted blue sequins layered in. It ended midway down her thighs in a shredded fabric design. She headed straigh for the bar and downed a couple of Apple Passions with the fire still floating on top of the booze. "Ahh, refreshing" she said before winking at a nearby patron of the club. When she was done, she slowly walked over to the dancefloor and starting moving her hips.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]