View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Pulse Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN} 
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Pulse Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}
Pulse

Make sure you've read the Rules & Terms for Roleplay

Setting: Set in a True Blood like world. It is not set in Bon Temps nor are the characters of True Blood in this roleplay. The setting is simply like it. This means that vampires are known to and interact with non-vampires. Synthetic blood is available for vampires to drink. Vampires are only awake at night, vampires do not sparkle, the only ability they have is to glamour non-vampires meaning they can persuade them to do things and make them forget things. Vampires can change non-vampires, however, you still can't break the character rule about playing two vampires. Fairies have blood that is very appealing to vampires. Fairies are beautiful and draw admiration from all other creatures. Shapeshifters can change into any animal at will, usually have a preferred animal they change into. Witches are self explanatory, I think. Werewolves are shapeshifters that can only turn into one animal (Werewolves, werepanthers, weretigers, werelynxes, werebats).

With that cleared up, this roleplay centers around a club called Pulse. Pulse is a night club ran by ___. It's located in the heart of downtown Seattle, Washington. Rainy and overcast much of the time, there's pretty much a constant drizzle in Seattle. But in the club, things heat up. Pulse serves vampires and non-vampires a like. The club opens at night fall every night and stays open until 1 hour before sunrise.

Time Change:
Every roleplay day lasts 2 real days. Time will be changed on odd days. Time changes at noon forum time.

Other info:

1) Gender: If there is an overabundance of one gender over the other, I have the right to deny forms for being the gender we have too many of. I wouldn't do this but in Tercer Beach it ended up a problem. XD
2) Age: All characters must be at least 18 years of age.
3) Characters: You may have two characters max. You may not have both be vampires.
    a) Addendum: The reason for not having two vampires is because this limits time you can play characters in the RP because vampires can only be awake at night whereas other creatures can be active day and night.
4) Relationship: No restrictions on starting relationships. If you're going to be in a relationship of any kind with someone at the start, please okay it with each other.
    a) Consorts: Consorts are what humans/other creatures committed to one particular vampire are called.
5) Jobs: Your two characters may not have the same job. Like they can't both be bouncers or both be dancers.
6) Creatures Explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Southe ... _Mysteries

Pictures of Pulse:
Spoiler:
The dance floor/bar

Patio area

Pool surrounding patio area

VIP/dancer area

VIP/dancer area

Seating around dance floor

Form to Join (only 2 characters per person, post them below):
Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Creature[/b]:  (vampire, witch, fairy, shapeshifter, werewolf, human)
[b]Occupation[/b]: (specify if at the club)
[b]History[/b] (optional, as little or much as you like):
[b]Appearance [/b](pictures welcome):
[b]Other[/b]:

Roleplay will start when I feel there are enough sign-ups! :D

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Post Re: Pulse Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}
Pulse Jobs

Owner: Raizel Adiva
Manager: Ove Filip
Dancer #1:
Dancer #2: Stella Moore
Dancer #3:
DJ #1: Damien Martin
DJ #2:
Bartender #1:
Bartender #2: Ava Johnson
Bouncer #1:
Bouncer #2:
Server #1: Zach Pearson
Server #2: Charlotte Somer
Server #3:

Note: I think all jobs are self explanatory except maybe the manager. The manager oversees rhat customers are happy. Problems customers have come to him/her first. And yes, you may be the owner.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Your Ghost
Your Ghost

Roleplay: Edwin Morelli
Name: Ava Johnson
Age: 24 *might edit if a majority of the other characters are way younger*
Creature: shapeshifter
History (optional, as little or much as you like):
Ava grew up in a small town. She was raised by her mother never having known her father. She didn't have any brothers or sisters and had what could be considered a normal childhood. When she shifted for the first time at the age of 16 she freaked out and ran away from home to Seattle. She'd always wanted to live in a city. She struggled a lot at first but managed to get by with a job as a waitress at a little diner. Later on she got a job at Pulse. She has never been completely comfortable with the fact that she is a shifter but throughout the years has come to accept it more. Her preferred animal is a cat. She is very friendly but keeps to herself a lot when she isn't working.
Appearance (pictures welcome):
Other: N/A

Edit: Done, I think.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

I don't mind. :D And my character was going to be 24 too. XD *will delete this after you read since I want to keep this topic strictly to sign-ups)

Name: Raizel Adiva
Creature: Vampire
History: Raizel and her husband were leaving Russia for America in the 1920's. On their way, her husband contracted Typhus in Poland. She also got Typhus. Her husband died in her arms on a dirt floor in a shack. She soon worsened and was near dead until a kind vampire offered her rebirth. She, alone, came to America. She spent her early years as a vampire singing in a club in Chicago to support herself. She made a decent living. She saved her money until she grew bored. Sometime in the 50's she moved to Paris for about ten years. Over her course as a vampire she's had a few loves but nothing that stuck. When she moved back to the US she painted, selling her painting and spending time traveling. Just going from one place to the next. When vampires were exposed to the public a few years ago she put her money to use and opened Pulse.
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Other:
Raizel speaks decisively. She's not a chatty person nor is she shy. She keeps her emotions to herself. She's deeply loyal to those she trusts, however, trust isn't easily earned by her. She could be described as charming with a hint of mysterious. She likes singing, painting, green, hip-hop, and dancing.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
im not going to fill this completely out now, but i want to reserve a spot for a female character haha

Name: Stella Moore
Creature: fairy
History (optional, as little or much as you like): I'm going to leave this blank, she'll be a mystery oooooohhhhh. (actually, ill decide how twisted or how normal her past has been once the roleplay starts rollin')
Spoiler:

Other: i know she looks really young, thats kind of the point of her character, she's going to be very immature while being mature.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Name: Zach Pearson
Creature: Fairy
History (optional, as little or much as you like):
Spoiler:

Other:

totally not finished, I'll edit it later. just reserving my spot. :ton:

Last edited by Draik on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 am
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Name: Ove Filip
Creature: Male human
History
Ove has been at Pulse his entire adult life. First, he was simply a patron. Then, on his 19th birthday, he was scouted by a previous manager to become a hired dancer because he had become infatuated with his good looks. From there, he worked his way up and 10 years later, he's only one step away from being at the top. Ove is unmarried; he doesn't see the pleasure in being tied to anyone. His greatest pleasure comes from the greatest danger. When Ove isn't drinking as much alcohol as humanely possible, he can be seen thumbing through his extensive wardrobe.
Spoiler:

Other:
    Ove isn't a native of Seattle. He hails from Fresno, California.
    Ove is fairly well read; he claims his library card as one of his prized possessions.
    He doesn't have a big apartment, as he spends most of his money on one of his pleasures, which is new clothes.
    He can't stand coffee, so each morning, he will eat whatever pastries he has bought himself that week, as well as a cup of rose tea.
    If he wasn't running Pulse, we would probably be an air attendant. His eyesight is fairly poor, so being a pilot is out of the question.
    He likes constantly reinventing his image, so he dyes his hair at a rate that kills hair, and likes coloured contacts.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Name: Charlotte (aka Charlie) Somer
Creature: female fairy
History (optional, as little or much as you like): I'll fill this in as soon as I come up with one
Appearance (pictures welcome): In some of the pictures she has brown hair but in the roleplay she will have blonde hair as shown in the last picture.
Also she's really short, 5'0".
Spoiler:

Other: Will edit later

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 am
Simmer
Simmer

Name:Damien Martin
Creature: Shapeshifter
History:Damien got his powers to shape shift after he graduated from College, then he found the pulse club for people different like himself. He felt like he belong, so he got a job as the DJ
Appearance (pictures welcome): He's tall, dark, handsome, sorta muscular
Spoiler:

Other:Calm person, favorite animal tiger, a flirt, but is sorta shy, loves hip-hop, smokes "medical" marijuana.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:31 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Name: Lily Briar
Creature: Fairy (Nymph)
Job: Server (is it okay if i make her have a job outside of the club??)
History:Born in 1456, in the middle of Renaissance France. Lived in Italia until 1689, moved to New York for 200 years, before finally settling in Seattle
Appearance :
Spoiler:

Other: Young, smart, seductive. People have always lusted for Lily. She loves to flirt with danger. And is quite the trickster.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]