View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Sunny L.A 
Simmer
Simmer

Post Sunny L.A
After a wild night in a hot L.A night club, Damien Martin, woke up from his wild hangover in his outrageous loft in downtown.
Then he got a phone call. "Wassup" he asked. It was the CEO of L.A Wildstyle Records. "Damien, It's me Cole," Cole said. "What ya need," Damien asked. "I need you in my office, A.S.A.P". Then the phone hung up. So Damien put on some clothes, drunk some red bull, then left his apartment. He hoped into his Lamborghini Gallarado Spyder and pulled out the parking lot. 10 minutes later he was in the office of Cole Simmons, huge Music Mogul . "Wassup Coley Cole?" Damien said in a cocky tone. "Damien sit down, would you like a cigar?" Cole said in a firm tone. Damien took a cigar and sit down. "Damien i am tired of your f**king cocky aditude!" "What you talkin bout Willis?" Damien asked. Then Cole pulled out the latest edition of the L.A Times. The cover said " Damien's wild night in the city, more info on page 5". "SWEET, im on page 5," Damien exclaimed. "That's not funny, You have been caught with an illegal amount of weed, Punched another rapper in the face, and now your in the LA times. Damien i'm dropping you from the label," said Cole. "WHAT!! YOU CAN'T DROP ME! Look just give me another chance i won't screw up i promise," Damien begged. "You said that last time, and the time before that, and the time before that. I'm sick and tired of bailing you out," Cole said. Damien got up, walked to the door, stopped and said"You are making a big mistake". "Good bye Damien," Cole said. So Damien drove home to only find it burnt to the ground."WTF HAPPENED?!?!" Damien screamed. "Apparently, the house burnt down because of a joint still lit" Damien slapped his head, and then he called around for a place to stay.......

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]