View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!! 
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Post Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Tercer Beach

Make sure you've read the Rules & Terms for Roleplay

Setting: This roleplay centers around an apartment complex in a city called Tercer Beach on a lush tropical island. The apartments are newly built. They were pretty cheap even though they are quite nice. The owner began having financial hardships during building and decided that he'd slash the prices he'd originally meant to charge for the apartments in half in order to fill them. The apartment complex has nice amenities. There's a large outdoor pool with cabana, a hot tub & sauna, a small cafe on the ground level, the Land Lord's office, laundry mat & main entry where the mailboxes are located & elevator. The island itself is warm and beautiful year round. There is a small mountain chain in the center of the island. The apartment building is about a 5 minutes drive away from city limits. Buses run throughout the island. Tercer Beach is an active, vivacious tourist center. People from all over come to Tercer Beach to enjoy the beach and hike the small mountains behind the city in a town called Lidai.

Time Change:
Every roleplay day lasts 2 real days. Time will be changed on the days (odd days) marked at 11:59 PM as noted by this clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

Other info:
The land lord of the apartment is Aspen Carmichael. For other NPC characters please see this topic: [here]

1) Occupancy: The apartment has strict regulations. The maximum number of people sharing an apartment is 4 people. This amounts to a limit of 32 people in the roleplay.
2) Moving/Leaving: You can decide to move in and out with people as you please. If you are no longer wanting to participate in the RP then you have 2 options: kill off your character (permanent) or move your character out of the apartment complex (temporary).
3) Roomates: If you want to move in with someone or are looking for someone then simply change your Looking for Roomate?: section to OPEN. (Just let us know OOC in the RP that you are looking too)
4) Relationship: To start you can only be friends (or relatives) with people already. Everyone starts off single. :ton:

Picture of the apartment arrangements:
All apartments are the same floorplan.
Spoiler:

Threads
[Tercer Beach Roleplay]
[Tercer Beach Discussion]

Form to Join (only 2 characters per person, post them below):
Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]:
[b]History[/b] (optional, as little or much as you like):
[b]Appearance [/b](pictures welcome):
[b]Looking for Roomate?[/b]:
[b]Apt. Number[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Post Re: Tercer Beach {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Green = Looking for roomates
Red = Not looking for roomates
Blue = Open for rent
Strikethrough = Away or out of town

Apartments
1a:
1b:
2a:
2b: Aya Takara
3a: Jude Morelli
3b:
4a:
4b:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Post Re: Tercer Beach Sign-Up {roleplay: OPEN}!!
Quick post to say that this is ready for restart! If you want the info from your old characters, I'll keep the old topic in here for a little while. I'm going to split the posts from the first go round with Tercer Beach into the Junkyard so that we have a fresh start.

This post will self destruct in a few days.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Jude Morelli
History: Jude Taylor Morelli grew up in Italy. He was born to an English mother and an Italian father. Jude grew up in the Italian countryside with his younger brother, Edwin. He spent his childhood playing around his grandmother's vineyard with his brother and cousins. He has a big, close family (at least on his Dad's side anyways). His family frequently went down to the seaside. Those vacations were his favourites. He had average grades in school except in the subjects he really liked (history and guitar [s]girls[/s]). After he finished school he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. At 19 and out of school, he felt free. He had many interests (history, photography, swimming) but he didn't want to settle on one so he took some time off to travel using money he had earned working on the vineyard. He had planned to go back to school, only things didn't quite turn out that way... yet. He's excited about what adventure he may find in Tercer Beach and to make it even better his brother has joined him. He's got a devil may care attitude. Confident and sometimes cocky. He's fun loving but deeply devoted to his friends and family.
Appearance (pictures welcome):
Spoiler:
Image Image
Image Image

Looking for Roomate?: Yes.
Apt. Number: 3a
Other: Jude's face claim is Jacob Riley.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Name: Aya Takara
History: Aya was born in Tokyo, Japan and raised there half her life and raised in New York City in the other half. Aya has done modeling during her late teen years but decided to alternate by taking up a job at a publisher at Tercer Beach and has decided to write stories revolving around her life but with another name. She also once had a lover but it ended on a bitter note and... well, Aya would prefer we not talk about that.

Aya also has a bit of a sweet tooth and loves eating steak. She hates seafood, except shrimp and prefers to stay indoors unless it's winter. She also likes reading... as if that wasn't obvious.
Appearance (pictures welcome):
Spoiler:

With black spectacles with thin rims.
Wears black slim jeans, pink belt, white cat-shaped earrings, a black stylish jacket, under that a long-sleeve pink shirt with a cat on it.
Black flats with pink bows, a pink fleur de lis crystal necklace with smaller black crystals hanging from under it.
Looking for Roomate?: Yes, one only.
Apt. Number: 2b
Other: Aya shares her looks with Claire Farron.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Yay! Someone joined.... like how many weeks later? XD But still. I'm down with this. :P Oh crap I'm posting in the sign-ups. Just ignore me. Maybe I'll edit in another character here.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]