View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
Inara wrote:
"Damn that's hot"

Out of Character: I was just kinda thinking the same thing. :nod:

Last edited by Draik on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
Alec stormed out of his apartment after hearing what Jude said, knocked on his door, and when it opened, sucker-punched Jude in the face. When he was crumpled on the floor, he said "No one fucks with Meowingtons, Scum-bag." before walking back to his apartment.

Out of Character: So dramatic! I love it.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Lucky little shit got lucky thought Jude as he picked himself up. He stormed over to Alec's apartment and found him sitting at the table with Savannah. He grabbed him up by the scruff of his shirt and slammed him against the kitchen wall.
"You ever try that again and I'll rearrange your face for you", he said to Alec.
He put him down, winked at Savannah and walked out. Alec wasn't worth his time. He knew he could kick Alec's ass but really he didn't want to. He didn't know why Alec was so uptight. Couldn't he take a little sarcasm. He was too sexy for Meowingston? He went into his apartment, got dressed in jeans and a shirt, found his keys and headed upstairs. He had heard there was a new girl named Anya in apartment 4A. He got out the elevator and saw a girl in the hall way. He wasn't sure it was her so he asked,
"Hey would you happen to be Anya?"

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

mother fucking asshole, he thought. "Eugh What a creep, i hope he knows that breaking and entering!" he shuddered, and Savannah let out a little laugh. "What happened?" she asked. "I punched him for making fun of my cat," he replied. "Wow, umm okay..." "look, Meowingtons is the only persoon i really have as family. My dad shipped me off, and my mother killed herself because of me..." Savannah looked shocked. He plastered on a grim smile, why dont we go get Kenzie, and I'll tell you both all about me... Im done with secrets,"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 am
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah Augusta
Savannah knew what Alec was going through.She really didn't have a family either. Except she didn't have anyone. Alec had Meowingtons and well she had no one. Her father died when she was only 14. And her slutty mother married some scumbag who doesn't even deserve to be called human. He was the cause of all her problems. But one question has been bugging her ever since she had woken up. "Did we sleep togther?" she asked Alec as they walked into the elevator.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
As Kenzie went off to the pool, Yuki went back to work. The good thing is that the apartment was only 15 minutes away from the main centre of the island, so she could walk at her own pace and not have to worry about it getting dark. Yuki's mind was always busy; it never took a break to just rest. She hadn't seen her family is 12 years. The only contact she ever gets are letters and the occasional phone call during special occasions. Of course, Yuki doesn't plan on being a housemaid forever. Most of her siblings have grown to be adults, and the family lives quite comfortably now. They even have a computer they found in a landfill. Yuki would Skype them as often as she could.

Yuki turned around to look at her new home from afar. It was a grand palace compared to many of the villages that are situated further up the road. The settlements of people who once lived by Tercer Beach, but were forcibly evicted from the area to build homes that were infinitely out of their price range. Yuki might not have been educated but she was far from stupid. Yuki would love the chance to go to school but her current situation prevented her from doing so. Many rich people, and people of power, holidayed on this island. Yuki has probably serviced more famous people than most people would ever meet in their lives. She saw all the privileges they had in being rich and coming from wealthy families. Yuki knew that one day, she would be reincarnated into someone who came from a comfortable background, after all the good karma she has worked, while all these rich people will probably reincarnate as mosquitoes. She took comfort in this idea.

"One pineapple please!" Yuki asked the seller.
"That'd be 10 dollars."
"Come on, give it to me for 6."
"No, I have mouths to feed."
"And so do I! Fine, I'll take it for 4."
"WHAT? Fine, that it for 6."
"Ah, thank you!"
Yuki loved haggling. Western people don't understand this concept and are always ripped off. If Miss Kenzie approached the stall, the seller would have probably tried to sell it to her for $20.

With all this free time, Yuki decided to visit some friends she knew from way back. Some came on in the same freight ship she was on, while some she knew from other work places.
"Miss Kenzie will be fine without me for another hour. She did survive 32 years without me after all."

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
.."Oh, and by the way, I wasn't sleeping with someone last night. I mean, I stayed at someone's apartment, but we didn't... have sex or anything. At least... Shit. Hang on." Mitch said as he ran out the door.
"Alrighty then, I guess I'll see him later," Anya was still laughing to herself as she put her luggage in her room. She started to unpack her things and then realized it was such a beautiful sunny day outside. "I think I'll go down to the pool for a while," She dug through her suitcase to find her bikini and put it on. Then found some shorts and a tank top to wear over it. She slipped her pink flip flops back on and then went to the kitchen to leave a note for Mitch.
"Going to the pool for a while, join me if you want or maybe we can hang out later. It was nice meeting you, even though the circumstances were a little crazy :)
Love, Anya."
Anya grabbed her keys and her cell phone and headed for the door. She was heading to the elevator when she noticed a really gorgeous guy in the hallway. "If he lives here, I think I'm in heaven." Anya sighed.
"Excuse me, were you talking to me." replied the gorgeous stranger.
"Shit shit shit! Did I say that outloud? What I meant to say was uh, Hi I'm Anya, nice to meet you..what's your name?" she hurriedly said.
"It's Jude." said the guy with a smirk on his face.
"Hey Jude, oh god that wasn't meant to be a joke, Hi..I don't usually talk this much. I'm heading down to the pool for a swim, want to come?" she asked, her cheeks flushing red. "God I'm such an idiot." she thought to herself and waited for his reply.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Did we sleep together?" That was what Savannah said. "God no!" he replied. Her face fell. "Why did you want to sleep with me, are you bummed or something? OH god no i didnt mean it like that! I just wouldnt take advantage of you, even if i were shitfaced!" Savannah smiled at Alec's panicking voice. "It's okay, dont worry about it." She replied. "Hey Savannah?" she looked over, "Stay away from that Jude guy, there's something i dont like about him." and with that they went to find Kenzie.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah Augusta
Savannah let out a sigh of relief. If she hadn't slept with anyone one, she had nothing to worry about. Theres no chance of her being pregnant if she didn't sleep with anyone but something deep down inside her told her that she was. "If I didn't sleep with Alec, than who did i sleep with? That Jude person? Hold up Savannah! There stills a possibility that you might not be pregnant and even greater possibility that you didn't sleep with anyone." Savannah was so caught up in her thoughts that she had failed to notice that Alec had left looking for Kenzie. Wanting to cath up, Savannah trailed behind him.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

"It's okay, babe." Jude replied to Anya. He couldn't help smirking at how shy and innocent she seemed.
"Sure I'll head down to the pool with you", he continued. "Come with me to my apartment real quick to change into my swim shorts."
"Okay", she said while slightly blushing.
They both got into the elevator and rode two floors down to his apartment. He took out his key and unlocked the door. She seemed a little hesitant.
"It's okay, you can come in", he said while smiling at her.
She shuffled into the hallway and he went down the hall into his bedroom. He quickly found his shorts slung across a chair. He pulled off his jeans and shirt and pulled the shorts on. He slipped his feet into a pair of flip flops and grabbed a beach towel. When he emerged from his room Anya was standing in the hallway still looking a little nervous. He sorta had that effect on women. She was really hot. No need to be nervous. He probably wouldn't admit but she had the prettiest eyes he thought he'd ever seen on a woman. And he had had his fair share of women. She noticed him and smiled. Killer he thought.
"Ready to go?", she asked.
"Yep", he replied back.
He followed her out the apartment, stopped to lock the door and took the elevator down to the pool with her. Once out by the pool she set her things down on a lounge chair. He followed suit and put his key and towel on a chair next to hers. He turned towards the pool and dove in. He knew she was watching. He didn't mind. He was doing a little looking of his own.
"Come on in", he beckoned to her. "Let's get to know each other"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Shortly after Alec had emerged from the bushes and ran into the apartment in nothing but his boxers, Kenzie had gotten out of the pool for fear that she might drown from laughing so much. Every time she pictured the bushes rustling and Alec running out, she would burst out laughing. She laid down on a lounger by the pool and closed her eyes as she thought of her new employee. She hated thinking of people that way - sure Kenzie was paying her to keep house but she hoped that Yuki would become more of a roommate and friend. Kenzie hadn't lived with anyone but her parents and by the time she was 17 she had her own house in L.A. She knew she could afford a bigger house here, something more private, but part of her reason for coming to Tercer Beach was to get out of her comfort zone and start getting out to meet new people. That's why she had decided to move in to the apartment building, and so far she was glad that she did.

Thinking about her parents, Kenzie realized it had been over a year since she had checked in with her dad and she made a mental note to send him an email this week. He was somewhere in Europe right now, although she didn't know where. He moved around almost as much as she did and they had never been close but he still appreciated it when she checked in. He was lucky enough to realize what a bitch her mother was early on in their marriage and had left when she was three. She frowned and decided to think about something else. Her mother was hundreds of miles away and Kenzie wouldn't let her ruin her day.

A moment later she heard a familiar voice call out to her, "Hey, Kenzie!" She sat up to see Alec walking toward her, smiling and fully clothed, and she started laughing again.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"Hey, next time we hang out, how about Dr. Pepper and some popcorn?"
"Yeah, way better than my drunken escapade!" Mitch laughed to himself. When Layla had turned around, he sneakily picked up an apple from her fruit bowl and took it with him.

Dumping his clothes off at the apartment, he noticed a note from his new roommate:
"Going to the pool for a while, join me if you want or maybe we can hang out later. It was nice meeting you, even though the circumstances were a little crazy :)
Love, Anya."
"...Love?" Mitch thought to himself. "I knew it, gurl'z got the hots for me." he joked, taking another bite from the apple. Taking an elevator down to the ground floor, he caught a glimpse of his new roommate beside the pool, flirting with an attractive male.
"Come on in", he beckoned to her. "Let's get to know each other" said the male.
"Aren't you a precious little love rat?" Mitch butted in, his new found confidence around the people of the apartments taking a hold. "Sorry about dashing off earlier, I'm Mitch" he flirtatiously grinned at his roommate.
"Anya" the girl returned. He took her hand and kissed it. She looked back, with an expression that could only describe that she was grossed out.
"Hope to see you around", Mitch tried to seem sexy, winking at her, which looked more like the sun was in his eyes.
"Yeah, well we do live in the same apartment." Anya cleverly replied. She turned back towards the more attractive male.
Mitch grinned at her, throwing the remains of the apple behind him, hoping for them to smoothly hit the centre of the rubbish bin. Instead, a nearby old lady was knocked unconscious by the travelling core.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Layla walked out onto the balcony and felt the warm breeze blow her hair back. Deciding not to waste the day inside, she decided to go to the pool and cool off. She put on her bikini, grabbed a blue towel, put on some sunglasses and walked down the hall to the elevator. When she got to the pool, she saw Mitch kissing some girl's hand. Layla's stomach dropped just a little. "Whatever" she thought. puting her towel and sunglasses down on a lounge chair, getting a running start and dove into the pool splashing Mitch.

"Oops! My bad!" Layla said, and went back underwater, swimming to the opposite side of the pool, lifting herself out, walked over to her lounge chair and picked up her towel, drying he hair off so it flowed down in beach curls. She sat down into the lounge chair, leaned back and smiled.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

"Come on, i need to talk to you guy's," Alec said as they walked down the path. Suddenly Savannah screamed and was face first on the ground. That was when Alec noticed she had tripped on an old lady, that was unconcious. "Well then, what an unexpected turn in events..." After picking up Savannah and setting her down, Alec helped to prop the old woman on a bench. "Well thats all that we can do for her," he said. "To the beach?" Kenzie asked. "Uh-hu". For the first time, the two girls noticed Alec was shaking slightly, as he walked to away to the sounds of the crashing waves.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Mitch watched Alec pick up the old lady and walk away with Savannah and Kenzie. He ran over to the old woman as he was splashed by a rapid Layla, who dove into the pool near the attractive male and Anya. "Layla, do you mind?" he asked seriously as he paced over to the woman. "Are you okay?" he asked. No response. A crowd began to form as a waitress from the Café came out to help her. "Stand back... I know CPR" she said, as melodramatic as possible.
The audience looked at Mitch with stern eyes. "It was only an apple, for Christ's sake. If she's as old as she looks she survived two wars, a little apple can't hurt much." He walked away, picking up the apple and carefully placing it in the bin.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Watching the commotion that was surrounding the old lady from afar, Layla felt a twinge of guilt and walked over. She caught the end of what Mitch said "a little apple can't hurt much" as he walked away. The people in crowd all glared at his back. Layla asked the woman from the cafe if the woman would be alright. "Yeah she'll be fine, an ambulance is on the way just to make sure"

Layla ran to catch up with Mitch.
"Hey! ...Hey!!" she yelled after him, as he clearly ignored her. "What is your problem, why are you so mean to everyone? You havent been here for two days and you treat everyone like shit. I bet if I never even said anything to you at the smoothie stand you wouldn't even remember me."

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"Wow his body is amazing", Anya thought.
Jude set his things on one of the chairs by the pool then promptly turned around and jumped straight in to the pool.
"Come on in", he said. "Let's get to know each other"
"Okay just a second", Anya replied. She peeled off her shorts and tank top and then jumped in the pool. "So what do you want to know?" she asked Jude.
"Well, what's your story? How did you end up in Tercer Beach?" he said.
"Let's just say that, I didn't really fit in back home in New York. I needed a fresh start without all the drama of my past so..here I am. What about you?" she said.
"Haha, so mysterious. I guess I-" started Jude but he was interrupted.
"Aren't you a precious little love rat?" someone said.
Anya looked up to see her roommate Mitch standing beside the pool. "So many cute guys in this building" she thought to herself.
"Sorry about dashing off earlier, I'm Mitch" he said. He seemed in a better mood at least.
"Anya" she replied. Mitch took her hand and kissed it and she tried to smile back but it came out looking strange. "Man this kid is confusing, one minute he's running around in a towel and the next he's kissing my hand" she giggled.
"Hope to see you around" he said, getting up to walk away.
"Yeah, well we do live in the same apartment." she responded, trying not to sound like a smart ass. Not wanting to be rude she turned around to finish her conversation with Jude.
He looked amazing right then. She had to keep reminding herself that she wasn't here for guys but god he sure was easy on the eyes.
"So where were we, oh yeah..what's your story?" she said smiling. She heard some commotion behind her and saw some old lady get hit by an apple core.
"I'm pretty sure you're roommate threw that apple and I'm pretty sure he was trying to flirt with you too" said Jude with a smirk on his face.
"Omg, I'm sure he didn't mean to hit her. But I don't think he was flirting, just being friendly. He's a bit eccentric. I met him this morning in the elevator and all he was wearing was a towel" she laughed. " So you're really sexy and everything, do you have a girlfriend or something?" mortified that she said that out loud she slapped her hand over her mouth and ducked under water.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

the sun was shining in his eyes, and Alec was huddled at the edge of the beach with Kenzie and Savannah. "So?" Savannah said expectantly. Alec took a breath before starting."My mom killed herself three years ago. My dad told the media that it was because we lost all of our funds. It wasnt. She killed herself because of me." He looked straigh ahead at a cruise ship slowly treading the water. Kenzie opened her mouth to say something, but stopped herself, and put her hand on Alec's shoulder. Savannah was looking down. he continued. "She caught me. Caught me... I-I.. a- I'm -I'm...." He was shaking like a dog that had just been kicked in the gut. "I cant do this..." And with that Alec ran toward the tree's.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Jude couldn't help but laugh. She wasn't like most of the overly confident girls he had known. She reminded him of someone... someone. Not at all like the bitchy girls of his past for the most part. He waited for her to come back up. She saw the huge grin on his face and
"It's not funny", she said. The pout on her face was kinda endearing.
He regained his composure and said, "To answer your question I do not have a girlfriend. Been living life as a casanova for a while."
She looked a little surprised. Surely, she herself had a boyfriend. A pretty little thing like her shouldn't be alone.
"How about you, doll? Have a man in your life?", he asked coolly.
"Well no... I don't do so well with boyfriends and all.", she said.
"Hm", he said.
She looked kinda mortified. He didn't mind. He liked that she could be so open and honest. He figured it was best he went for a subject change though.
"Want to go to the cafe and grab some lunch with me? My roomate works there. Her name is Raven. She's a cool girl. Have you met her?", he asked.
"Oh no I haven't. And I'd like to grab your ass.. I mean lunch with you", she stammered. Red rising once again to her cheeks.
He could barely contain his laughter.
They got out the pool and he grabbed up his things and her towel which he wrapped around her shoulders.
"Thanks!", she said.
Together they walked into the cafe and sat down at a table. Across the cafe they saw a few people from the apartments entering.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: YOU TWO ARE SUCH HORNBALLS!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next