View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
After babbling on, clearly drunk, Mitch fell over into one of her plants and was out cold. "Shit!" Layla said to herself, and Mitch had started puking into the plant. "Ew..." After he was finished, Layla dragged him into the bathroom and sat him in front of the toilet, knowing he would throw up again. And he did. Eventually he finished and went back to sleep. LAyla dragged him to the couch, carelessly threw a blanket over him and went into her room and went to bed, correctly guessing that Mitch would be out for a while.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
Mitch woke up the next morning with no recollection of the night before. This was to the point where he thought he had passed out on his own apartment couch. Standing up, he removed his clothes and went into the ensuite bathroom to take a shower, carelessly ignoring the sleeping Layla and the various women's products dotted around the bathroom.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Layla woke up the next morning and the realization of what happened the night before hit her after a few minutes lying in bed. She got up and pulled on a robe and walked into the living room where she found a pile of clothes and the sound of running water from the bathroom. Realizing this would set up for an awkward situation, Layla grabbed the clothes and quietly walked to the bathroom, opened the door a crack and threw the clothes inside. Creepy? Yes. But it would be better than Mitch walking out naked. Why did he leave his clothes on her floor anyways? They only knew each other for a few days and he feels comfortable enough to use her shower? Luckily Layla was a neat freak and kept everything impeccably clean. However, she did have a few tampons lying on the counter next to the sink.

She heard singing come from the bathroom, awful singing, and she was almost positive it was the tune of a Justin Bieber song. Layla giggled and decided to pour herself a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch waiting for Mitch to come out. She could hardly stop grinning.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

"Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Mo, Catch a shawty by her toe..." Mitch sang to himself as he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him. Stepping out, he noticed his clothes were on the floor. "They weren't there before," he thought. Cautiously, he opened the door and walked into the living room.

Layla was sat on his couch, eating his cereal. He walked over towards her eyesight. "Umm, Layla, what are you doing here?"

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Out of Character: im laughing so much right now at this

Layla practically spit out the cereal she was eating and rolled onto the floor laughing. Samspon ran up and started to jump up at Mitch. Mitch's face was priceless. Layla sat up crosslegged and pointed at Sampson. "Does that give you a clue?" Mitch's face at the realization that this was indeed not his apartment was too much for Layla, who began rolling and laughing all over again, and Sampson ran at her and tried to jump on top of her, barking.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Mitch ran out of Layla's apartment, nothing but a towel on, forgetting his other possessions. Frantically pressing the elevator button, he stood in the corridor, worried in case a neighbour caught him. There's only one other person on his floor, it's unlikely anyone will see him. As he got into the elevator, who would be waiting for him, but some unknown girl.

Out of Character: Ayo, if you want your role to be this girl, just feel free to start here, if not, ignore it :laugh:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Pinocchio
Roleplay: Your wildest fantasy
Before she knew it, a night had passed. The message that Kenzie received was an invite to a party from another tentant in the building but before she could take the message, the party had happened without her. Yuki already was warming up to Kenzie; Kenzie was so friendly and inviting. They spent the night getting to know each other instead. Yuki found out about Kenzie's previous lifestyle, how she was a famous Hollywood star but how she shelved her career in order to find some solitude. Kenzie's life was a polar opposite to Yuki's; Kenzie has amassed a fortune, but Yuki was struggling to feed herself, let alone the family she had left to provide. Before Yuki went to bed, she was sure to pray extra hard to God. She prayed that Kenzie will one day find the solitude she deserves.

Oh God
our heavenly father
Oh God
and my father, who is also in heaven
May the light
of this flickering candle
Illuminate the night the way
your spirit illuminates my soul.

Yuki woke up with the sunlight streaming into her room. It’s been a while since she was woken up by daylight. She found Kenzie’s door still closed, so she assumed she was still asleep. Yuki ate a banana for breakfast. Going to the market to buy some produce was definitely on her list of things to do. She started on the laundry. Many of the clothes looked very expensive, so Yuki set that aside. She’ll take it to her friend’s launderette in town.

With all the laundry hung out to dry, Yuki couldn’t find anything else to do in the house. She wasn’t going to start vacuuming if the head of the house was still asleep. She stepped out of the apartment block. The sun was shining; it was hot and humid. It was only 10 o’clock! Yuki had the money that Kenzie had given her to do her tasks but Yuki hadn’t asked if she needed anything. She would have gone to the market, but she didn’t know if Kenzie had any dietary requirement. She’ll go later. She thought she could hear a ruckus, like someone running, from above.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Kenzie rolled out of bed shortly after 10:00 the next morning, surprised that she had slept that long and that soundly. "I must have been tired." she muttered to herself. She pulled on a robe and walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge. She took out the milk, grabbed a box of cereal, and sat down at the table. She physically jumped when she heard the apartment door open and for a second she wondered who the hell was walking into her apartment. When Yuki entered the kitchen, Kenzie rolled her eyes at herself.

"It's going to take some used to, having someone else live here," she smiled, "but I'm really glad you're here Yuki, I think we're going to get along really well. Oh, and everything is totally casual - you can call me Kenzie and I don't expect you to work 24/7. I appreciate the help with the cleaning and especially the cooking, but I don't really care how long or how much you work. Have fun, live your life, enjoy it."

Yuki looked a little surprised by this and Kenzie assumed that her previous employment had been a little more formal. She then asked if Kenzie wanted any specific groceries.

"This," she gestured to her bowl of cereal and milk, "is the extent of my cooking skill. I rarely eat at home but I'm getting tired of eating out. Whatever you want to cook will be fine."

When Kenzie finished her breakfast, she went to her room and put on a bikini. She found Yuik in the living room and said, "One more day of eating out won't kill me if you wanna join me at the pool for a while. From the sounds of the party last night, I imagine most of the building will still be asleep so it shouldn't be too crowded." she smiled.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
The sunlight was streaming into his eyes, confused Alec opened them. He was in a bush. A bush beside the pool. Everything from the night before was a blur. Had anybody arrrived that he knew? Where had Kenzie and Mitch and Layla been?

He stood up only to notice he was only wearing some blue plaid boxer's. The fuck happened last night? He though. The pool complex was empty, besides 2 figures at the pool lounging around at the swim up bar. Oh my God. he screamed silently. He started running across the garden that outlined the pool, ducking under tree's until he was right beside the bar. He's have to run behind it to get to the door. That was when he noticed the girl at the bar was Kenzie. KENZIE!???? SHIT LUCK I HAVE!!!! He ran, but it was too late, she saw him. "Alec? What the Hell?" he stopped dead, and turned around cautiously. His head was killing him, and Kenzie's mouth was open. "I know i look good, but no need to be so obvious with your attraction to me Kenzie." And with that he winked and ran through the door.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"What the hell am I doing here?," Anya asked herself.
She looked up at her new home, the Surf Harbor Apartments. With her luggage in tow she walked into the lobby. She made her way to the Landlords office and knocked on the door.
"Come in" she heard someone say.
She opened the door and sat down at the desk, "Hi, My name is Anya Dalton. I'm supposed to be moving in to apartment 4a today."
"Of course, we spoke on the phone earlier. You'll be sharing an apartment with a Mr. Mitchell Young and he's already moved in. Here are your keys and welcome to Surf Harbor!" replied the man behind the desk.
"Thanks so much, See you around." She took the keys and headed for the elevator. The doors opened and she stepped inside. "Finally!" she thought to herself. She pressed the button for the 4th floor and was on her way. The elevator opened on floor 3 and a cute guy who was wearing only a towel stepped on. "Huh" she thought to herself, trying to hold back her laughter. When the elevator stopped on the 4th floor they both made their way out. To Anya's surprise the half naked guy stopped right in front of apartment 4a and pulled out his own key. He seemed to be in a real hurry and almost didn't notice Anya standing behind him but he finally turned around and said, "Uh hi, can I help you?"
"Oh sorry that was rude of me. I'm Anya and I think we're roommates. It's umm, very nice to meet you" she replied, still giggling to herself.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Out of Character: So many girls. If no one has any qualms (especially Raven since my character has interacted with this character the most), then I'd like to change my character go a male. Any one mind? I might not do it... not sure. I think a dude living with 2 girls is a little well yeah XD

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Out of Character: I don't mind if you switch your character to a male. We definitely have an excess of girls o:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Out of Character: That's a good idea, there are so many female characters it's getting hard to tell them all apart!

Mitch ran straight into his bedroom and put some clothes on. Anything. The first things he could find. He dashed out of the master bedroom and into the living room to speak to his new roommate.

"So. Yes. Anya. My roommate." He tried to make some form of conversation, if anything. "Can we uhh... Can we, forget about what just happened? I got incredibly drunk last night, it's not a common thing for me to do and I seriously regret it." He backed off into the kitchen and began to make himself a bagel, before turning back around and adding, "Oh, and by the way, I wasn't sleeping with someone last night. I mean, I stayed at someone's apartment, but we didn't... have sex or anything. At least... Shit. Hang on."

Mitch ran out of the apartment and back into the elevator. Down to 3A, he knocked on the door and waited for a tired Layla to answer. The words came rushing out of his mouth like a flood: "I need my clothes back and did we do anything sexual last night?"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah Augusta
Savannah woke up in Alec's bed. She felt as if something big had happened last night but she couldn't remember what it was. After talking to Raven for hours and hours, she went outside to have some "apple juice" because she was thirsty. After that everything was a blank. Her head was pounding. "Wait, wheres my bra?". She was certain that she had a bra on last night. She dragged herself out of bed and began looking for it. Alec's house was a mess. There was a wrinkly old man passed out on the table....naked! "What happened here last night?". She started flipping over pillows. Moving furniture but she couldn't find her bra. She looked under the couch and found a used condom. "I hope I didn't do "it"...especially with him." she said as she looked at the old man. Savannah cringed at the thought. "Well since I lost my bra and I am here any way maybe I should clean up?" So she took a garbage bag and started cleaning.

(Sorry for my bad grammar and sentence structure. Good thing I'm taking English this semester)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

Layla guessed she probably shouldn't have laughed so much at Mitch, but she could hardly contain herself. He had run out of the apartment with nothing but a towel on, I guess he forgot he had clothes right there! Maybe the laugh was covering up different feelings, but then again it was an extremely funny situation. Usually Layla was opposed to people who carelessly drank but with Mitch something was different. For some reason she felt pretty tired again and decided to go back to bed for an hour or two, it was still pretty early in the morning, after all. While laying in bed she thought about her first few days here at the apartments, and how she changed already. She definitely felt like she had loosened up a bit, and she was finally smiling and laughing again.

She had fallen asleep, but nearly fifteen minutes later there was another hurried knock on the door. "For pete's sake, who is is it now?" thought Layla, who slowly dragged herself out of bed, forgetting she was only in a tank top and dangerously short shorts, but hey she was sleeping and lived alone so there was no point trying to cover up. She opened the door to find Mitch, again, who decided to skip the greeting and blurted out "I need my clothes back and did we do anything sexual last night?".

"Oh hey, if you're here to throw up again would you mind going straight to the toilet, I've grown to like that plant there." She said with a smirk "I'm kidding!" She said as she left the door open and turned her back to Mitch, waving him into the apartment. Mitch hesitated for a moment and walked inside. Layla grabbed his clothes, which she had folded and put on top of the coffee table. She turned around and placed them in Mitch's half-raised arms.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night I--" Mitch started to say
"Hey, it's fine, and no we didn't do anything last night, you were wasted, not me" she said with a smile

Mitch's face clearly showed he had no response and was debating on what he was going to say in his mind, but Layla turned him around and gently pushed his back, making him walk out of the apartment. He turned around, looking apologetic again, but Layla said "Hey, next time we hang out, how about Dr. Pepper and some popcorn?" and she closed the door.

Out of Character: well that was a lot longer than i intended it to be!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven woke up on the floor of Alec's bedroom. Memories of last night flashed before her eyes while she lay there getting her bearings.
Savannah had woken at about 9, they had talked for a while and then she went out to get some apple juice. She returned half an hour later, topless, singing Just Dance. She collapsed onto the bed afterwards and hadn't woken up since.
Raven checked her watch. 10:30am? She had to be at work in half an hour. Grabbing her shoes, she tip-toed out of the room. Alec's apartment was a pigsty. Empty bottles and sleeping bodies littered the floor, and Alec was nowhere to be seen. She made her way as quietly as she could down the hall and left the apartment. Breathing a sigh of relief, she went across the landing and back into her own home. Taking a quick shower, she changed into her uniform and left a note for her roommate. As she was writing it she heard someone laughing hysterically from the third floor. Ignoring it, she continued the note.
"Gone to work. If you need anything just come downstairs to the cafe. Try to stay out of Alec's way... he got pretty drunk last night. See you later -Raven."
She left the apartment and pressed the down button on the elevator. It passed her floor on its way up, and she could hear a very effeminate scream from the third floor as it stopped. She shrugged it off and got in on its way back down.
Stepping out onto the lobby, she noticed the cafe wasn't nearly as crowded as it usually was.
Well it's about time I had some good luck... she thought to herself. She began to walk towards the side entrance attaching it to the apartment when she heard someone yelling out by the pool.
"...attraction to me, Kenzie!" finished the voice. Curious, she stopped in the middle of the lobby and peeked outside. A barely clothed Alec raced through the glass doors, grinning from ear to ear. He stopped dead in his pace when he noticed Raven staring.
"Oh... oh my then."
She couldn't help run her eyes up and down his quivering body. Raising one eyebrow, she stared as his boxers.
"Uh... nice undies?"
Alec turned red and raced towards the elevator. Laughing, Raven made her way into the cafe.
Well I guess it could be worse... she thought to herself, looking around the cafe floor.
And there, seated at table 3 was the very last person she wanted to talk to right now.
Her mother.

Out of Character: *shockhorror!* :ton:
Also, about this whole Harlow-sex-change thing. Should I go ahead and pretend that she was a he the whole time, or do I find something shocking, like a wig and a jockstrap in your room? Because I'm fine either way.
:gig:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

After his embarrassing encounter with Raven, Alec walked into his apartment to find an old man passed out naked, and various other garbage laying around. He kicked aside an empty vodka bottle, and walked into the kitchen to find Savannah washing out a load of bottles. "Hey?" he said confusedly. "Oh hi. I woke up and well yeah..." It's okay dont worry about it, i'll help you." After cleaning up and kicking the old guy out, Alec sat down with Savannah at his kitchen table. "So uhh about last night? What was that?"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

∂яąιк wrote:
Out of Character: Also, about this whole Harlow-sex-change thing. Should I go ahead and pretend that she was a he the whole time, or do I find something shocking, like a wig and a jockstrap in your room? Because I'm fine either way. :gig:

Out of Character: Please God no, just pretend I was a guy the whole time. XD

Jude rolled out of bed. His head was pounding. He noticed a mostly drunk corona bottle on the night stand and groaned. Hell... he thought. He dragged himself into the kitchen where he thought the sun was awfully ambitious to be shining so bright. He noticed a note on a kitchen counter that read,
"Gone to work. If you need anything just come downstairs to the cafe. Try to stay out of Alec's way... he got pretty drunk last night. See you later -Raven."
He snickered at Alec being really drunk. He tried to remember last night. Too much vodka he thought. Ah well. He felt like being a jerk so he went to pay Alec a visit. He padded across the hall and pounded his fist on the door of 2B.
"Alec! I know you're in there. Let me in!", he exclaimed in a loud voice. Then he noticed he had no pants on... Meh who cares he thought. I like to live dangerously.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Before Savannah could reply, a knock came from the door, followed by an obnoxious voice. He walked to the door, and opened it only to find Jude. "Uhh, hi?" he said. "I heard you got shitfaced last night, just came over to congratulate you on that," Alec was shocked. "Looking good yourself, if i remember correctly you were basically having sex with my cat, before i broke it up. Oh yeah, and i can see through your underwear. And with that he slammed the door on Jude's face.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:53 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

At first Jude wanted to break open the door and break Alec's face but then he looked down at his boxers and thought, "Damn that's hot". He shook him head and laughed. Before heading back to his apartment he yelled out, "Your cat was a good lay, Alec!"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next