View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah Augusta
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
The photoshoot was horrible. Everything that could go wrong did. Wardrobe malfunctions. Cameras breaking. It was absolutely dreadful. In order to get her mind off the photoshoot, Savannah decide to walk along the beach. While walking she saw a mother and her daughter playing in the sand. They were laughing and giggling and look like they were at peace . "That could of been me." she said to her self. She then began to think of her past. Her eyes began to slowly water. Before she knew it the moon was up. She looked at her watch. It read 8:19 pm. "Oh-my-lanta! Its late!". She hurried on back. As she reached the door, she had noticed that it was open. "Did I forget to lock it?" she said confusingly . Just to be safe, Savannah kicked the door only to find a cat .Savannah scratched her head and asked herslef "Why is there a cat here and whose it?" She figured that since the door was open, the cat might of slipped in and that it must belong to someone in this apartment. The cat's name tag read Meowingtons. "Who would name a cat that?" she said in disgust . She decided to go door to door to find its owner. So she went across the hall and knocked on apartment 1a.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
"I'm so BORED!" Kenzie moaned to herself later that night. She absentmindedly flipped through channel after channel, knowing there would be nothing she wanted to watch. Giving up, she laid her head back on the sofa and sighed. A moment later, she heard a knock at the door and her blue eyes snapped open in surprise. Who would be knocking on her door at... 8:20pm? It was only 8:20? "I'm such a loser." she said to herself as she made her way to the door. She opened it to find the blond girl from this morning standing there with a familiar-looking cat. She looked tired.
"Hi, I'm Savannah and I live across the hall. Is this your cat?" she asked.
Kenzie smiled and shook her head, "No, sorry, it isn't. He looks familiar though... umm... Alec! I'm sure that's the cat Alec had at the smoothie bar this morning. He lives in the building, but I'm not sure where." she shrugged.
"Okay, thanks anyway." Savannah said as she turned away.
"Kenzie!" Kenzie suddenly called after her.
"What?" Savannah turned.
"Uh, my name is Kenzie. Kenzie Ross. It's nice to meet you, Savannah." she quickly recovered.
Savannah smiled and nodded her head at Kenzie. "Nice to meet you, too."
Kenzie returned her smile and stepped out the door, "Why don't I help you find Alec?"

Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"I-um- live here? Is that a problem or something?" answered the girl. Mitch looked at her, stunned.
"Ummm, do either of you know of any good shopping areas around here? Or Cafés?" a handsome male butted in, his appearance more mature than Mitch's. Bewildered, Mitch pondered on what had happened. The girl he had openly insulted, the one he thought he wouldn't see again, is his neighbour.
"What? What?" a still confused Mitch tried to reply to the male's question. "Uhh, not really. I haven't had a chance to look around properly..." his half-arsed voice showing how little he cared about the subject. He stood up and began to walk away from the hot tub, all three of the persons in the courtyard now incredibly confused with each other.

As he began to walk away, he thought about the lack of people he had become acquainted with during his stay. If he returned to his room now, he would probably not meet anyone else for... how long? It was decided, he would turn back and get to know these people some more.
"Actually, do you mind if I join you two?" he managed to squeeze out of his mouth before he shivered with the anticipation of meeting new people, a habit he had had for many years. He pulled out a mahogany iron outdoor chair and took a seat next to the two people he was closest to on the whole island.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
"Oh my God!" Edmund said as he woke up from a long sleep, "Was I asleep all that time? And since when did I doze off? I thought I was supposed to meet and greet the girl. Oh well, there's always next time." Edmund said in surprise, Edmund got up out of his bed and went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and got dressed for the day.

"Hmm, what am I researching today?" Edmund wondered, he checked his roster of subjects on his computer. "Game studies?" he thought, "Eh, I could invite some people over for a game night." Edmund planned out that he would invite everyone for a small get-together to play games, talk, chat and all that good stuff in a good get-together.

Edmund dialed all numbers, they were all busy, so he left messages after tone. He waited until everyone had replied to him to start telling them when it is. In the meantime, Edmund was busy researching the way games are developed.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

The next morning, Mitch woke up to remember the night before. He had finally spoken to some people long enough to learn their names. Or he thought so. "Kayla and Alex" he assured himself, before checking the numbers he had received the night before on his phone. "Oh, Layla and Alec... same thing really," he spoke aloud to himself.
He sent a text to the both of them, which read: "Hey, I know we haven't spoken much, but I have nothing else to do today, and don't really know anyone. Wanna go shopping or something? Mitch."

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:15 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
After returning from the hot tub to his room, Alec plopped onto his bed. Layla had been nice enough, with a good sense of humour. Mitch had been nice too, but looked pretty uncomforable. Well maybe he would see them again soon. Alec decided to take a shower. When he got out a knock came from the door. Im just so popular he thought to himself. He pulled on a towel and opened the door. Kenzie was standing there, along with a very annoyed looking girl. "Umm hi," Kenzie said. "Eh!, nice to see you." The blonde girl had a cat in her hands, a black cat with white splotches. "Meowingtons?" he asked. "Um yeah he was in my room downstairs..." said the blonde girl. "Oh sorry, i must have left a window open," the pair of girls looked uncomftorable. That was when he remembered he was in a towel. "Sooo ugh? See you guys around then, and thanks for returning the little guy back to me." After they departed, Alec got dressed in a ratty pair of pajama pants, and a UofTB tshirt.

The next morning he was awakened by a loud buzzing, he looked around and discovered it was his phone, alerting him he had a new text message. As he slid his phone open, he read: ""Hey, I know we haven't spoken much, but I have nothing else to do today, and don't really know anyone. Wanna go shopping or something? Mitch." he quickly typed in a reply,"Sure meet up at the starbuck's and 4th street 1:30? Should be fun."
School would be in session in two weeks so why the hell not get to know some people, and aqaint himself with the town? He thought this as he trodded down the hall to the kitchen to makea nice big pot of coffee.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Kenzie woke up early the next morning, despite her best efforts to sleep in. She pulled her long hair into a ponytail, rolled her yoga mat out on her private balcony and spent the next half hour in silence and gratitude. She had been doing yoga for many years but it wasn't until last year when she spent a few weeks in India that she really grew to understand and love it. Every time she knelt down and placed her hands together, she would feel peace washing over her.

As she got ready for the day, Kenzie thought back to the night before and how much fun she had trying to find Alec. Mewingtons had escaped Savannah's grasp a few times and they had to find a way to catch him again without scaring him. They knocked on most of the doors but not many people were at home. On their way back to the first floor they decided to try a few doors again. That was when Alec had answered the door wearing nothing but a towel. Kenzie blushed again at the thought of it. She knew he was much younger than her, but damn he was cute! She had also learned a little bit about Savannah and encouraged her to keep working at her modeling; not all photo shoots would be that bad. It was nice just to have someone to talk to for a while.

As Kenzie made her way to the kitchen, she realized that she had absolutely nothing to do today. "BAH!" she frowned. "Maybe it's time to get a job." She made herself a quick breakfast and left her apartment 15 minutes later. "Or maybe I'll just go shopping." she mumbled to herself, smiling.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
The next morning Layla woke up from a surprisingly good evening. She checked her phone to see what the time was and became even more surprised to find herself a text. IT was Mitch looking to hang out. Layla didn't have to work today, so she figured why not? She sent back a text and said "Sure =] when and where?"

She stretched and her hand accidentally bumped Sampson, who gave a feeble bark. "Morning Sampson! Why don't we go for a walk?" Simply the word walk made Sampson burst with energy and he hopped off the bed a sped off, returning just a few seconds later, leash in mouth. Layla put on a tank top and some shorts and sneakers, grabbed her ipod and began to run, planning to head back to her apartment in an hour to shower and get ready to hang out with Mitch and Alec.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Yesterday had been crazy. Harlow's neighbor across the street, Alec, had come over and introduced himself. He was really cute and nice as was a guy named Edmund from upstairs who came to welcome her to the apartments too. Perhaps this was the right move. She'd been so tired after unpacking that she went to sleep rather early that night. She had planned to go out and meet more neighbors but was bushed.

11 am?!? I've over slept thought Harlow. She got dressed and headed down to the cafe for lunch. She wanted to meet her new roomate because by the time she came in Harlow was fast asleep. Wouldn't hurt to meet some other people either. Her sister still hadn't made it to the apartments yet though. So she sent her a quick text saying "Hey sis, when are you getting here? Miss you! Love Harlow xx" Her job as a lifeguard started tomorrow. She was stoked. Maybe I can rescue some hot guys from drowning. Hah. she thought as she took the elevator. Down in the cafe she spotted a stool at the bar and took a seat. A girl came to take her order. It was Raven. She read her name tag.
"Hey, I'm Harlow, your roomie! Sorry about last night. I was so tired from unpacking I just fell out", she added with a laugh.
"No problem, it happens", said Raven with a smile. She was pretty girl, quite young she thought though. Lovely black hair. Maybe she could give her some hair tips.
Harlow smiled back. She thought she and Raven would get along great. Harlow ordered an orange smoothie and a burger and her and Raven continued talking for a while.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

Savannah looked around. She was in a room adorned with chandeliers. The walls all were made of mirrors and everywhere she looked she could see her own reflection. She had noticed Kenzie standing there looking at her as if she were disappointment. In the middle of the room, there was table and a man. She advanced to the table and sat down. She slowly began to recognize the man’s face. It was Alec. He took her hand and kissed it and whispered into her ear “I know your secret.” Savannah quickly withdrew her hand. The walls shattered within an instant and before she knew it she was surrounded by shards of glass, all alone. There stood in front of her a crib. She heard soft cries coming from it. She slowly approached the crib and looked inside. There was nothing there......

Savannah woke up, shuffled out of bed and went into the bathroom.She toward the sink, turned the faucet, and attempted to brush her teeth. But she couldn't do it. She dropped the brush and then began to sob violently.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
The mall was wonderful! Less than a year old, and over 1,000,000 square feet, amde it one of the largest malls in the world. Alec was walking around with Mitch on the 3rd floor. Layla was coming to meet them in 20 minutes over at the east entrance. as they passed a rather tacky looking tween store, the familiar sound of Twisted Nerve let out. He pulled out his phone, and the caller ID said Kenzie. He flipped open his phone, and said "Hey! Whats up?" "Look over at SONY." He turned his head, and across the lane Kenzie was standing talking on her phone. "Clever," he said before flipping his phone shut. "I want you to meet my friend, Kenzie" Alec said to Mitch. When they reached her, they introduced themselves, and headed over to the East Entrance to meet up with Layla.

Two hours later, Alec had over ten bags in his hand, and they were all in the huge food court. It had huge food sculptures hanging from the roof, and a big tiki fireplace in the central gathering area. Alec and Mitch had found a table and were eating, while Kenzie and Layla found food for themselves. "so," Alec said is a soft voice. "What bring's you to Tercer Beach, my friend? i am allowd to call you my friend right?"

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 am
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Layla and Kenzie looked around the foodcourt awkwardly in silence. They had just met through Alec, who was sitting with Mitch waiting for them. In the far right corner was a Pinkberry and awkwardly Layla asked if Kenzie wanted to get some frozen yogurt. She had never been good making friends with other girls. She was never very good at making friends with anyone, yet here she was, with three other people. "So, um, how do you know Alec?"

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:04 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

"We met at the smoothie bar on the beach, just yesterday morning. And who could not like Alec? He's really friendly." Kenzie explained. "You?"
Layla replied that she had met Alec the night before at the pool. It made Kenzie feel a little better knowing that they were all just getting to know each other and probably all feeling awkward, except maybe Alec. For so long she was surrounded by so-called 'friends' but couldn't be sure if she ever had a real one. She desperately wanted to get to know her neighbors better but had no idea how to go about doing that.
Kenzie and Layla placed their orders at Pinkberry and found Mitch and Alec at a table by the windows overlooking the beach. When they reached the table they heard Alec say in a soft voice "What bring's you to Tercer Beach, my friend? I am allowd to call you my friend, right?"
Kenzie sat down smiled at Mitch, waiting expectantly for his answer.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven stormed into the kitchen angrily. She grabbed a customer's order from the bench, willed up all the courage she could muster and spat a big glob of creamy phlegm into his carbonara dish. One of the few co-workers that she could actually tolerate, Dean, looked on in amusement.
"Tough day?" he asked, sipping a glass of ice water while the cooks prepared his customer's dish.
"Oh, you wouldn't believe what I've been through." she grumbled. "That fat bitch came back for breakfast and forced me to talk in a Texan accent the entire time because it 'reminded her of home', and this... this bastard," she gestured to the bowl of pasta in her hands, the spit now indistinguishable from the sauce, "called me Elle bloody MacPherson then told me to pose for him while he gawked at me."
"Honestly, I can't see the similarity," Dean laughed, "You look more like Crocodile Dundee to me."
To Raven's dismay, she let a laugh escape through her clenched teeth and all at once her anger was gone.
"Go on," Dean shoved her towards the door, "Go give your blind guy his spit pasta."
Raven smiled in bemusement as he took another long sip of the water, apparently oblivious to his order, which was now steaming away beside him.
"The old hag yelled at me for not having her favourite dish on the menu," he explained.
Raven rolled her eyes and pushed through the double doors, exiting onto the cafe floor. She made her way over to her customer, a man who could quite easily be the same age as her father, and placed his order down.
"Enjoy your meal... Sir," she told him, before adding in a little wink and turning around.
Ah, what the hell. You only live once, she though to herself, before noticing someone familiar sitting at the bar.
She had only caught a glimpse of her new roommate the previous night, however as she stared at who could only be described as an Italian supermodel, she began to realise who she was going to be living with.
Oh... dear God, she thought to herself, before adjusting her bra, tossing her hair back and trying to look as fashionable as she could in a shirt that was just about the colour of vomit and a frilly pink half-apron.
She walked over slowly, trying to line up her feet so she stepped in a straight line. Stumbling, she almost fell over as she reached the woman, who had, luckily, not yet noticed her.
As she approached her roommate, her mind drew a blank on what to say, so she mumbled out a lame "Hi, may I take your order?" before dying a little inside.
Luckily, the Italian woman was as friendly as she was gorgeous, and, after taking a second to read her nametag, introduced herself.
"Hey, I'm Harlow, your roomie!" she began, in an accented English, "Sorry about last night. I was so tired from unpacking I just fell out."
Raven was relieved she wasn't a massive bitch like the girls she went to school with, and replied with a friendly "No problem, it happens."
Memories came back of her own first day at the apartment. She had just finished unpacking and went downstairs to get a drink from the cafe when she passed out in the elevator. Her neighbour Mitch had found her sprawled out on the floor as he was trying to get to his room. A month of awkward encounters ensued.
"I'll just have an orange smoothie and a burger," Harlow asked, puller her back into the present.
"Sure thing, it'll be out in a sec."
Raven happily skipped back into the kitchen and pinned the order up for the chefs.
"What are you so cheery about?" Dean asked her, still leaning against the counter with his water.
"Oh... nothing. New friend." Raven replied.
And I don't think I'll be spitting in her food anytime soon, she added to herself.

Offtopic: Um okay wow. My posts are fucking long (You can thank my English teacher for making me so descriptive) so I'll try to tone it down a little in the future.
Also I needed to add Dean and Mitch in there because poor old Raven hasn't had any interaction with her neighbours/colleagues yet. Hope you don't mind, Joe. :ton:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 am
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Offtopic: Totally fine, Draik :laugh:
"The mall's been pretty cool," Mitch thought to himself as he sat down for lunch with Alec. Alec had bags and bags of shopping, yet Mitch had only bought two DVDs to play when he got bored on a night. Layla was heading over to the table with Alec's friend Kenzie, just as Alec began to speak softly, "So, What brings you to Tercer Beach, my friend? I am allowed to call you my friend right?"
Mitch took a moment to think, chewing on what he'd learnt to call a 'french fry' over here, but he still recognised as a 'chip'. "Sure," he replied after a couple of seconds. "I mean, you're the closest thing I have to friends here. Hell, you're the closest thing I have to friends anywhere." he changed the term 'friend' to a plural upon the arrival of Layla and Kenzie, as not to exclude them. Layla smiled back. These people were strangers in Mitch's mind, yet he was calling them friends.

"So, Mitch, what's your story?" Layla asked. He wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that question.
"Haha," he laughed awkwardly. "Do we really have to talk about this?"
"Everyone else has talked about them, you haven't mentioned anything." Alec added in, suspiciously.
"Well, yeah." he tried to stall the conversation. "I'm just the average Manchester guy, I guess. I never really fitted in with anyone, though. I used to have these wicked parties back home. I'm talking massive, fifty people in a three bedroom house, drinking 'till we pass out, sex, drugs... and this was all before I turned sixteen. I just got bored of it, like. I knew it were wrong so I gave it up and tried to focus on my studies. But that didn't last, and I ended giving up. Then one day I got a call from some guy who said I'd inherited £10,000 of one of my dead aunts, and I took that money to come here."
The others looked back at him, like a frozen picture.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Offtopic: ^ Good god that made me laugh.

Raven left the cafe with a newfound sense of achievement. She and Harlow had shared stories over a number of smoothies and a rather large plate of chips. Fries! she reminded herself, They're called FRIES now.
She bounded up the stairs two at a time until she reached the second floor. Pulling a keychain from her pocket, she unlocked the door to their apartment and went inside. Pressing the button on the answering machine as she passed it, an electronic voice announced that she had one new message.
Curious as to who would be phoning her, she pressed the button again to hear the recording.
"Um, hello. I was wondering if you and your roommate wanted to come over for a games night or something. I've invited the rest of the building so it should be pretty... cool?
Anyway, get back to me and I'll organize a time and date. Oh, it's Edmund from 3A by the way."
Raven shrugged her shoulders. She was still happy from becoming friends with Harlow, and this would be the first get together she had with the rest of her neighbours. She sent a quick text to Harlow on her mobile phone.
"Hey, I got a message from the guy in 3A who wants to have a party some time. what's your RSVP?"
Seconds later she recieved a reply.
"Sure, why not. Sounds like fun."
Jesus, Raven thought to herself, She's fast.
Pressing redial, Raven waited until the ringer ran out and she was asked to leave a message.
"Hi, Edmund. It's Raven from 2A calling, just wanted to let you know that Harlow and I are looking forward to your game night thingy. Uh, call back with the details whenever."

Feeling quite bored after that, Raven decided to go down town. The new mall, although crowded at times, was a great place to wander and window shop, so she changed into jeans and a shirt and called a taxi from her mobile.
Who knows? she thought to herself, I might run into someone I know.

Offtopic: I'm kinda hoping that Edmund invited the building to the game night, otherwise I kinda crashed the party a little. :huh:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
Offtopic: Well I did send everyone in the building a message (everyone being each and every person in the roleplay.)

"Oh, a message!" Edmund picked up his phone while researching and looked at his phone "Raven...?" he thought to himself. "Oh, and Harlow! Great, that's 2 people down, I'll send them a message with thanks." Edmund started writing his message back. "Hey Raven, it's great that you and Harlow are coming over for the game night. Looking forward to it, and it won't be at least until everyone replies back to me, so right now it's you, Harlow and me. Just wait a few days and it should be by the weekend." And sent it to her. "I better go to the mall and buy some games that people might like." And Edmund grabbed his car keys and got out to get some video games.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Out of Character: Sorry I missed the bit about the party inviting. XD I kinda skimmed things since I was so far behind. Trying to keep up better now.

Harlow heard the familiar chime from her phone as she was walking down to the beach. It was a text from Raven asking if she wanted to go with her a gaming party that Edmund was throwing, the guy from 3A. She didn't have to think about it long before she sent her back a text saying, "Sure, why not. Sounds like fun." ...despite the fact she was no good at games.

She had had a good time talking to Raven earlier in the cafe over smoothies and chips. She was sure her and Raven were going to become best friends in time. And the party would hopefully be a great way to meet more people in the apartment. She needed something to crack her out of her shell. It'd been a few years since she'd settled in one place long enough to make real friends what with all the traveling. She finally reached the beach. It was a pretty day. A little on the windy side but nice. She settled down on the beach and stared out over the ocean. She sat there for a while lost in her own thoughts.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Out of Character: I missed the party invite too Erry, sorry. I'm going to chalk it up to a blond moment. :smile:

Kenzie stared at Mitch silently for a moment before bursting into laughter. After over 25 years in show business, nothing surprised her much anymore. Before she could explain her odd reaction, her BlackBerry vibrated on the table and the caller ID lit up with one word: MOM. Alec glanced over at it while Kenzie tried to decide if she was going to answer it or not, "Aren't you going to answer your mom's call?" he asked innocently.
Kenzie forced a small smile and excused herself. She walked over to the window, closed her eyes, and said "Hello?"
"Kenzie!" her mother exclaimed, "Oh my dear it's been so long, how are you? Where are you? When are you coming home again? We sure do miss you here at -"
Kenzie cut her mother off, "How much, Mom?" she asked dryly.
"What?" her mother feigned surprise.
"How much money do you need?" she replied through clenched teeth.
"Oh, well... just a couple thousand... or maybe... yes, how about $12,000? Then you don't have to bother with those pesky online transfers all the time." she said cheerfully, as if she were doing Kenzie a favor.
"$12,000, Mom? Are you serious? You know what, whatever. I'm out right now but I'll send the money when I get home tonight. Just don't be calling for more anytime soon or you'll bleed us both dry."
"Okaythanksbye!" her mother hung up the phone before Kenzie could say anything else. She was surprised that her mom had even taken the time to say 'thanks'.
She listened to messages as she slowly walked back to the table where Alec, Mitch, and Layla were talking. She sat down and put her phone in her purse, then turned to her three new friends and said, "Anyone want to go to a games night?"

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Sims Addict
Sims Addict

After letting out her final sob, Savannah began to replay the dream in her head. It was so vivid. So painful. But why was Alec there? “Do I like him?” she said blushingly. Savannah not wanting to answer the question or face her past decided she should hang out with her friends. “What friends?” Savannah said to herself. Even though she a lot of fun with Kenzie had a lot of fun looking for Alec, she wasn’t quite sure if they were friends yet. And she only talked to Alec for like a second “I guess were friends.” She went across the hall to see if she was there but no one answered. “Where could she be?” Then Savannah remembered Kenzie saying something about going to the mall. So she went back to the apartment and grabbed her purse. Before leaving she decided to see if she had any messages.
“Hey, It’s Edmund from 3A. I was thinking about having a game night. You interested?
A game night. Why not? So Savannah left a message that she was interested and left for the mall.
(sry for being a little late on the game night reply)

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next