View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next
 Tercer Beach {Roleplay} 
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
Post Re: Tercer Beach {Roleplay}
Kenzie hesitated and watched Alec run away, not sure if she should follow or leave him alone. After a moment she decided to go after him - whatever it was, it sounded like he had suffered alone for long enough. She jumped to her feet and ran after him with Savannah not far behind. They caught up to Alec a few feet down the path in the midst of the tropical trees and flowers and found him sitting on a small,concrete bench, fighting back tears with an anguished look on his face. Kenzie sat down beside him and put her arms around his shoulders. "You don't have to say anything, hun. Whatever your mother did was because of an issue she had. She made the decision to do it, not you. It's not your fault. It's not your fault."

Kenzie didn't want to push Alec any further so she stopped talking. The three of them sat quietly for a while and Kenzie's heart broke every time she saw the pain in Alec's eyes.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Hunter
"Im gay." he said as a single tear fell from his eye...

Out of Character: Ha! real shocker there.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Raven left the cafe feeling like crap. Avoiding her mother for two hours wasn't the easiest thing to do, and she was still tired from the party.
An hour or so into her shift, a crowd began to gather around the side entrance. Jenny, one of the other waitresses, went out to see what the commotion was and came back yelling.
"There's an old lady out by the pool who got knocked unconscious! Someone call 911!"
The cafe quicky dispersed outside to see what was going on. Raven followed curiously.
She couldn't see the elderly woman, her body was blocked by the crowd. She noticed Layla, Jude and some other woman in the pool, and gave them a little wave. Looking back to the elderly woman, she noticed Mitch muttering something to himself.
"...a little apple can't hurt much," she heard.
Filling with a new-found rage, she followed him as he picked an apple core up off the ground and threw it into a bin.
Racing up behind him she shoved him, hard.
"What the hell is your problem?" she screamed at him, "Why do you have to be such a douche all the time?!"
Mitch smirked.
"Oh, hey there elevator chick," he snided, "I didn't recognize you, you know... when you're standing vertically."
She clenched her fists and screamed at the top of her lungs. With a rush of adrenaline pumping through her veins, she grabbed the man by the shirt and threw him into the pool. The splash hit the crowd, who quickly dispersed from the edge of the pool. Raven could now see the elderly woman propped up against the bar. Her mouth dropped open.
"Grandma?"

Out of Character: Yay drama!

Last edited by Draik on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

Out of Character: ohhh.. my... god...

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
Anya's cheeks were still flushing red when her and Jude sat down in the cafe. She couldn't believe how silly she was acting just because she was hanging out with a cute guy. He was obviously a ladies man, he even said he was a bit of a "casanova". Certainly not the type of guy Anya needed in her life. Trying to find the right words, she took a deep breath "Look I'm sorry, sometimes I say things I shouldn't. I get terribly nervous and say whatever comes to mind. Just..sorry", she stuttered and tried to hide her embarrassment with a smile.
"Ha, it's cool really. I mean I do have a great ass so I get it" he winked at her.
She laughed. Thank goodness he was easy going about her being so ditsy. She was trying to think of a response when the waiter came up to the table.
"Hi, I'm Dean and I'll be your waiter today, what can I get for ya?" said the guy.
"I'll take a CC & 7up", replied Jude.
"Just a water for me please", said Anya.
"Not a drinker eh?" asked Jude.
"Yeah right, I'm already making a fool of myself. I really shouldn't bring alcohol into the mix" she responded.
"Oh come on Anya, it's just one drink you'll be fine. She'll have a..." Jude said
"Sex On The Beach, to drink of course, I don't actually want to have sex on the beach. I mean I do but that's a whole other conversation and.. oh crap" Anya blushed again.
"Alright I'll be right back with your drinks" said the waiter and walked away. Anya was sure he started laughing as he turned his back.
"See what I mean?!" Anya said and then bit her lip to keep herself from saying something else stupid.
"Chill out Anya. I actually find you hilarious" Jude said trying to conceal his laughter.
"Great, I mean what's next, I'm probably going to ask you to kiss me or something. Not that I actually want you to. Not trying to be rude but I mean that would be weird right? We just met. Of course I would kiss you because you're gorgeous but you probably think I'm an idiot. *sigh* I'm really not this bad all the time, you just make me so nervous. Have I scared you away yet?" Anya cringed and her stomach dropped. God what is wrong with me. Seriously girl keep it together before you loose the closest thing you have to a friend on this island.
"I bet you do want to kiss me don't you" said Jude with a wicked grin.
"Yes, I mean no. I mean whatever, I was just using that as an example. Can we please forget I said that?" pleaded Anya.
"Sure sure, whatever you say" he said.
The waiter returned with the drinks. Perfect timing because Anya was feeling really stupid. Again. She thanked the waiter for her drink and then downed the whole thing. Wiping her mouth she said "So Jude, how about you take over the conversation now, I can't seem to put a sentence together", Anya hiccuped.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Name: Joel
Roleplay: Savannah A.
"Im gay." Alec gay?!?! The guy who she had been crushing ever since she had seen his gorgeous bod! The guy whom she would fantasize about! The one whom she wanted to have children with! "My dreams are ruined!" wailed as she dug her head into the sand. "I'm such an idiot! I cant believe I asked if we slept together!" Kenzie, who had been comforting Alec, noticed Savannah digging her face into the sand. "You okay?" Savannah pulled her head out of the sand "Yeah I'm fine just mourning the loss of my fantasies!" and with that she pulled herself together and left without even giving the slightest bit of comfort to Alec.

OOC: She left because of embarrassment not because she hates gays or anything. I'll make it up by having a heart-to-heart moment wit Alec later. You'll see :]

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Kenzie gently turned Alec's face toward hers and wiped away a single tear. "I don't care." she said firmly, then reconsidered, "No, wait, I do. I've decided not to date for a while and you're awfully cute so this just means that we can hang out ALL THE TIME!" she smiled, trying to lighten the mood. She thought she saw his lips twitch toward a smile. "I think you're really brave and really strong and you're a wonderful guy. Anyone who says differently is an ass hat." With that she got a chuckle out of him and she squeezed his shoulder. "I'm sorry about your mom, though. That's tough. I really do believe that it wasn't your fault. I hope you can realize that and forgive yourself."

Kenzie looked away and sighed. "It really is too bad though. I totally would have slept with you."

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Name: Lauren
Before Mitch could answer her, a girl started yelling at Mitch, not even noticing Layla had been talking to him. Before Layla could say anything to the girl for interrupting her, she threw Mitch into the pool

"Hey! Overreacting much? Look, I was just talking to the woman over there and that lady is going to be just fine. See? She's conscious now. An ambulance is coming now, the most she'll have is a bruise!"

The girl looked over to the commotion and a rush of emotion came over her face and she said "Grandma?" and forgot all about Layla and ran over to the woman.

Of course, Layla thought, everyone forgets about me. She turned to Mitch who was just getting out of the pool.

"You kind of deserved that you know? As I was saying before, you see? Look what being an ass to everyone has gotten you? I don't know even why I bother talking to you, you realize you'd be totally alone if I didn't bother being friends with you! You treated me like a total ass when we met but here I am, still talking to you! You show up drunk at my place, and I clean up your puke, and hold you as you throw up into my toilet! And I don't even get a thanks? Some friend you are!" Layla said, bursting into tears on the spot.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 am
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

Savannah fetl bad for leaving Alec there but she knew her staying there would only complicate things. Savannah hadn't really come to terms with Alec being gay. Ever since she was little girl, she was told that gay people were choose to be gay and that they were evil people who worship devil. if that was the case then why would he purposely choose to be gay if he had knowing it would hurt his mother? How could he worship the devil if he seemed so nice? Savannah then reached the pool. It was a disaster. There was people everywhere. There was a guy who was soaking wet and a girl crying uncontrollably and Raven running toward the old lady. The same old lady that Savannah tripped over. . Savannah wanting to know what happed pushed her way through the crowd only to find Raven brushing her hand through the the old lady's hair. "Raven what's going on?"

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 am
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Jude was about to reply back to Anya when a lot of screaming carried through into the cafe.
"Guess things got more interesting outside", he said to Anya. "Let's go check it out"
"Yeah we probably should", said Anya. She looked a little relieved.
Jude got up. With his drink in one hand and his towel over his shoulder he and Anya made their way out the cafe and back over to the pool. It looked like all hell had broke loose. Some old lady was on the ground with Raven bent over her. Huh guess Raven knows her. There were also two blond girls nearby. One he recognized as the girl Alec had been talking to in his apartment earlier today. She seemed just as confused as himself and Anya. And the other he didn't know but she was very upset with tears streaming down her face. Next to her was a guy who looked like he just climbed out of the pool. The blond from Alec's apartment was near Raven and he heard her ask,
"Raven what's going on?"
He wanted to know too so he waited to hear the answer before jumping in.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Out of Character: Oh, God sorry Lauren! So many things happening at once...
Raven stared at the frail woman who was beginning to regain consciousness. Racing up to her, she leant over and ran her fingers through her grandmother's hair. She heard a familiar voice call out to her.
"Raven what's going on?"
She looked behind her and noticed Savannah standing by the bar, with Jude and the woman from the pool behind her.
"My... That JERK knocked my grandmother out cold then tried to leave her here!" Raven indicated towards the pool, where a soaked Mitch was standing on his own wringing out his clothes.
Savannah looked back at Raven, a confused look on her face. Jude was smirking, trying to hold back a laugh. Raven helped her grandmother up and helped her to a chair.
Jenny appeared out of nowhere, mobile phone in hand.
"The paramedics should be here soon," she informed Raven, "They think she's okay but they'll check on her anyway, just in case."
Raven breathed a sigh of relief and went over to Savannah and the others.
"So..." Jude began, looking back at Mitch, "Is this your handiwork?"
"I guess." Raven felt embarressed. "I overreacted a little."
Jude laughed. "Nice work!"
Raven felt a hand on her shoulder as she smiled at her roommate. Looking behind her, she was her mother.
"Hey... honey."
"Mum? What... what's going on? Why are you here?"
"Your grandma needed a holiday to get her mind off... well, events."
Raven cocked her head at the woman she had travelled halfway across the world to avoid.
"What events?"
"There's no easy way to say this," her mother sighed, "Your grandfather died."
"Pa's dead?" Raven felt the colour drain from her face. She glared at her mother.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Well honey, I didn't want to upset you while you were out here playing houses with these... Foreigners."
Savannah glared at Raven's mother, and Jude had to be held back by the blonde woman.
For the second time that day, Raven lifted her head to the sky and let out a blood-curdling scream.

Out of Character: Should we make a list of the NPC's? I've been slowly populating the cafe with workers and I think it would be easier on everyone if we were familiar with the 'regulars'.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 am
Custom Title
Custom Title

When Alec, and Kenzie returned to the apartments, they found chaos in the pool area. Alec saw mitchell, dispensed from kenzie and walked towards him. "Hey, what the hell happened?" "Oh not much, female hormonal breakdown is all," he stared at Alec for a minute. "Have you been crying?"
"Uhhh i should go clean my apartment" was Alec's lame excuse. Please dont cry, please dont cry... I NEVER CRY!!! "Text me later, we should hang!" Mitch called after him as Alec walked to his apartment.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:01 pm
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"...You show up drunk at my place, and I clean up your puke, and hold you as you throw up into my toilet! And I don't even get a thanks? Some friend you are!" ended Layla's rant. She proceeded to cry, covering her eyes in an attempt to conceal her emotion. Mitch put his arms around her, as she cried onto his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I knew this would happen. My confidence gets the better of me and I lose everyone. It happened last time, that's exactly why I'm here. And I let it happen again." Mitch showed a look of disgrace with himself, as he let go of Layla and began to dash out of the complex.

"Hey, what the hell happened?" Alec asked as he appeared within the commotion. The old woman was propped up against the outdoor bar, with Raven and a few others around her. Layla was still stood in the centre of the area, mopping up the remainder of her tears with her hands.
"Oh not much, female hormonal breakdown is all," Mitch tried his hardest to cover up the disappointment within himself. Looking over to Alec, he saw his face was as wet as Layla's. "Have you been crying?"
"Uhhh i should go clean my apartment" Alec excused himself. "Text me later, we should hang!" he finished, and backed off to the elevator.
"Alec? Hey, wait up!" Mitch tried to holler him back over, but he pressed the 'doors close' button within the elevator, leaving Mitch stood alone in the foyer.
He turned around to see Mister Carmichael, who was stood at the welcome desk. "There's SOME shit going down 'round here." he joked.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

Mitch ran away, leaving Layla crying in the middle of the pool area alone. She looked around and realized how stupid she looked, and quickly walked away and went to head back up to her apartment. She was going to take the elevator, but she saw Mitch running after Alec. Running past Mitch, she ran up the stairs instead, nobody took the stairs anyways so nobody would see her. She stopped on the second floor, sat down on the top step and breathed heavily. Her phone started vibrating in her pocket, somebody was calling her. It was a number she didn't recognize, and she decided not to pick up. Continuing her way back up to her apartment slowly, she went inside, threw herself face first into the couch and fell asleep.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 pm
Misplaced
Misplaced

Name: Ayo
Roleplay: Anya - Sam
"Well honey, I didn't want to upset you while you were out here playing houses with these... Foreigners." said the older lady standing beside Raven and her grandmother.
Jude looked ready to snap so she grabbed his arm, "Hey it's okay. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Everyone's just upset right now."
"I'm good, really." Jude said seemingly calmed down.
"Look, I feel a bit uncomfortable just staring at Raven and her family so I'm just going to head back to my apartment and finish unpacking, call me later or something if you want to talk" Anya said.
"Sounds good, I'm going to stay here and make sure Raven is alright" he replied.
He seemed somewhat distracted so she just started walking toward the building. When she reached the lobby she noticed Mitch standing by the front desk. He looked pretty upset so she went over to see what's wrong.
"Hey Mitch, are you okay?" she asked.
"What? Oh yea yea, I'm fine." he said.
"Are you sure? You seem pretty upset about something, I was going to go up to our place and make some lunch and finish unpacking. Want to join me?" said Anya.
"Sure why not" mumbled Mitch.
They got into the elevator and headed up to their apartment. Mitch was still looking somewhat upset. Not wanting to make anything worse by asking too many questions, Anya just rode up in silence. But then Mitch turned toward her and said, "So you and Jude huh? That guy seems like tool."
"Oh it's not like that, he's just the first person to actually have a conversation with me since I got here, I mean you did kind of take off in the middle of us meeting this morning." she said.
"Shit sorry about that, I had a lot going on. It's been one hell of a day." Mitch sighed.
"No kidding", Anya laughed.
The elevator stopped on the 4th floor and they exited heading for their apartment. Mitch unlocked the door and they made their way to the kitchen. Anya looked in the fridge trying to decide what she could whip up really quickly. "Sorry about earlier in the pool, I didn't mean to be weird but you surprised me when you kissed my hand. I thought you were just being silly or something." she said as she took out some lettuce to fix a salad. "Anyways, since we're going to be living together we should get to know each other and stuff. Don't want it to be awkward between us or anything." she continued. She found some cheese and some macaroni noodles in the cabinet and decided to make some Mac n Cheese for the two of them. Mitch was being awful quiet behind her. When she turned around she saw him sitting at the counter with his head down. She thought maybe she heard sobbing noises.
"Mitch hun, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?", she said. She was really worried about him.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 pm
Well-Known Sim
Well-Known Sim

"Foreigners" How dare she! "Well excuse me you don't like to be from around here!" Savannah snapped. With that Savannah stormed off, she had her own issues to deal. She needed to find a drug store but she had no idea where it was. If she couldn't find that drugstore, she can't get the pregnancy test. And if she couldn't find that pregnancy test, she couldn't find out if she was pregnant or not.Having given up, Savannah sat down on the bench and started crying. "Hey, your that one girl from the party." said the man sitting on the opposite side of the bench. "Yeah, who are you?" Savannah said as she wiped her tears. "You don't recognize me? I'm the naked old guy that was laying on the table. The names Rex." The man held out his his hand hoping for a shake but Savannah declined politely. Savannah in order to find out if she had slept with anyone asked the old man. He replied "Yeah with some asshole whose ego is bigger than Dolly Parton's boob.s" Savannah then began to cry again. She now knew for a fact that she had indeed slept with Jude and might be pregnant with his child. The old man not knowing what to do brought out his Ukulele and started singing. "Somewhere over the rainbow,Way up high,There's a land that I heard of, Once in a lullaby........."

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm
Adrenergic
Adrenergic

Name: Kristin
Jude was fuming. He and Raven had talked about her Mom a bit. He was pissed she could be so rude to Raven. Raven was already becoming like a sister to him. He had lost his cool for a second when Anya grabbed his arm and said, "Hey it's okay. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Everyone's just upset right now."
"I'm good, really." Jude said. He was glad she grabbed his arm. He didn't want to make things worse for Raven.
Raven screamed and he put his hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay, Raven. Let's get you out of here away from her...", he said as he shot a nasty look at Raven's mother. Raven's mother looked stunned. She opened her mouth to say something and closed it. The ambulance siren wailed from nearby.
"Grandma, the ambulance is nearly here", Raven coaxed as she held her grandma's hand.
Moments later the ambulance had showed up and they loaded Raven's grandmother into the ambulance. Raven went with her for support. Jude had hardly noticed that everyone was gone now. Looking at his watch he realized he was a bit late for his post as a lifeguard.
"Dammit", he cursed to himself.
He headed towards the beach. Once in his lifeguard chair he sent Raven a quick text, "Hey Raven. Let me know how things go with your grandmother. Sorry about what happened." The beach was typical. Not a lot of people in the water. Just a lot of overly tan, rich, young women sunbathing on beach towels. A lot of them peeking at him from their shades. But he didn't care. He was lost in his own thoughts. Anya really reminded him of someone from his past. Someone he had tried to forget. He thought leaving home all these years would be the escape he needed. He wouldn't think about her. He wouldn't. He'd think about other things.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

When Kenzie and Alec returned to the apartment, it was chaos. The people who were crying seemed to outnumber the people who weren't and when Alec went over to Mitch, Kenzie made a quick exit to her apartment. Once inside she slammed the door and pressed her back against it, slowly sliding to the floor.

Maybe moving in to an apartment was a bad idea... I left Hollywood to get away from the drama! But maybe drama isn't something you can escape... as long as there are people with different personalities and opinions, it will always be there.

Kenzie covered her face with her hands and counted to 10, forcing herself to relax. She hoped that Alec was all right but decided that he probably needed some time alone. Yuki was still out grocery shopping and running errands and Kenzie really wanted someone to talk to so she took out her bike and rode to the Smoothie Bar. When she arrived, she was disappointed to see that it was closed. A quick call to Henry to make sure everything was all right assured her that they it was - he and Marilyn had closed for the afternoon to attend their grandson's birthday party. With nothing else to do, Kenzie rode back to the apartment, grabbed a Coke from the cafe, and sat on the beach, staring at the ocean.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
I'm a Stereo
I'm a Stereo

Name: Joe
"Mitch hun, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Anya asked, preparing the macaroni and cheese on one side of the kitchen.
Mitch looked up at her, his face a traffic light red. He had hot tears dripping down his face, his hands holding tightly on his curly hair. "I've been here two... fucking... days," he whimpered like an injured dog. Anya looked towards him- she had only just met him yet knew that he was rarely like this. "and now I've screwed everything up. I'm such an arsehole. Even Layla, the one girl I met who seemed really, really nice thinks I'm a total knob now. I just can't help it. I've always been a try-hard, if I'm not the funny, cool guy then who am I? I'm not attractive, I'm not well built. I'm nothing like Jude. I'm a failure."
Mitch rubbed his eyes, his face returning to his normal state incredibly fast. "Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to catch a cab up to the hospital and bring some flowers to an injured old lady." He got up and padded over to the apartment door.
"Hey, Mitch, wait..." slipped out of Anya's mouth as he was about to leave. Mitch looked over, hoping for some salvation. "What about dinner?"

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Enchantment
Enchantment

About twenty minutes later Layla decided to go back down to the pool to see if everything had cleared out. She had called in for personal reasons at work. When she got back down, the pool had cleared out and there was nobody in sight. It was getting dark, and Layla decided to just sit in a chair and enjoy the night sky. It was still a comfortable 65 degrees out, but in Layla's shorts and tank top she was getting kind of cold and wrapped her arms around her legs, which she pulled to her chest. Silently some tears fell down her face, but she wasn't bawling.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next