View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 4744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 238  Next
 What ruined your day? 
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
Post Re: What ruined your day?
I just got home from work after a 9 hour shift an the first thing my bitch-ass mother says is "Good God, your hair looks horrible, did you even wash it today? You can't keep going into work looking that awful!"

The majority of those 9 hours involved going out in the pouring rain to empty and put out the bins, going into the freezer to tidy everything up (at which point my hair freaking froze) and then having to mop the entire supermarket in 20 minutes.
Of course, after nine hours of getting soaked, getting frozen and then furiously sweating while I try to clean the floors while my useless manager's outside smoking, I'm not exactly going to look like I just stepped out of a salon.

Thu May 24, 2012 1:11 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: Sarah
Draik wrote:
I just got home from work after a 9 hour shift an the first thing my bitch-ass mother says is "Good God, your hair looks horrible, did you even wash it today? You can't keep going into work looking that awful!"

The majority of those 9 hours involved going out in the pouring rain to empty and put out the bins, going into the freezer to tidy everything up (at which point my hair freaking froze) and then having to mop the entire supermarket in 20 minutes.
Of course, after nine hours of getting soaked, getting frozen and then furiously sweating while I try to clean the floors while my useless manager's outside smoking, I'm not exactly going to look like I just stepped out of a salon.

... (Also you're hair isn't that important)

I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~

Thu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Name: La
I totally slept in. I touched something on my phone when the alarm starting playing and I guess I turned it off! Now I should stay late... but I probably won't.

Fri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Custom Title
Custom Title

Name: Derek
The Sims 3 is acting up / crashing again. Fuck DEP.

Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I have a kink in my neck today. I'm trying to stretch it out but it isn't helping and it's super annoying me.

Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

Name: Brianne
My families keep moving away on sims 3. Then I have to move them in again and restart. Really pisses me off.
Also, its sad that that is what ruined my day. I need an effin life.

Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 am
Profile YIM
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I had a really annoying lady and her son come in today. My 12-year-old niece would NEVER act like that kid did.

Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

After sayin goodbye to my friends who are too lazy to have a social life outside of school it looks like I'm taking a detour to the computer for the summer. Whooo. . .yay me.

Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 pm
Profile YIM
Celestial
Celestial

I have a cold. Just after my birthday.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

I decided to quit drinking coffee for a while because I'm drinking too many sugary lattes. This is my first day without it and I miss it so much!! :cry:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Urrggh... I woke up today feeling like someone used my uterus as a punching bag. :meh:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Pictures posted of me on facebook... well... let's just say that despite their innocence don't look good. :( greaattt.

I know there are troubles of more than one kind, they come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are gunna have troubles with me. ~Dr. Suess~

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 am
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

My best friend's dad is dying of cancer and I feel so sad for her. It's an awful thing to go through.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

People are really assholes these days. I guess because I don't drink or do drugs, I'm not cool. I'm sorry, thats not going to change just for you. They think just because I don't have fun their way, it means i'm not fun at all. You know what. . .they wont ever see my fun side cause I don't want to hangout with douchbags like that. I mean I have nothing against people who make the choice to drink or do drugs, just the ones who try to pressure me to do it or are judgmental for me not doing it. Stfu, and leave me alone, i'll do it if I want to do it. [/RantOver]

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am
Profile YIM
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

This certainly didn't ruin my day, but I had to get up at 8am this morning to go get my report card, and then I have to go back to the school for graduation rehearsal tonight. I didn't wanna wake up, why couldnt they get let me get that at rehersal.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 pm
Historia Crux
Historia Crux

Name: Erhama
Roleplay: Roxlar Trein
SilverShadow391 wrote:
This certainly didn't ruin my day, but I had to get up at 8am this morning to go get my report card, and then I have to go back to the school for graduation rehearsal tonight. I didn't wanna wake up, why couldnt they get let me get that at rehersal.

Similar to this, I had to wake up at 8am to return 4 books to the school and to get my passwords and usernames to access my results online.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Sim Goddess
Sim Goddess

My brother. . .I literally want to smash my head against a wall.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 pm
Profile YIM
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

~Brianne~ wrote:
People are really assholes these days. I guess because I don't drink or do drugs, I'm not cool. I'm sorry, thats not going to change just for you. They think just because I don't have fun their way, it means i'm not fun at all. You know what. . .they wont ever see my fun side cause I don't want to hangout with douchbags like that. I mean I have nothing against people who make the choice to drink or do drugs, just the ones who try to pressure me to do it or are judgmental for me not doing it. Stfu, and leave me alone, i'll do it if I want to do it. [/RantOver]

Good for you! I didn't do drugs or drink often when I was your age either and my friends and I had tons of fun without all the hangovers and regrets!

Just to clarify, I don't do drugs or drink often at this age either, lol.

My work buddy isn't here today and it's going to be such a looooooooong day without him!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Simsational Poster
Simsational Poster

Lola001 wrote:
~Brianne~ wrote:

Good for you! I didn't do drugs or drink often when I was your age either and my friends and I had tons of fun without all the hangovers and regrets!

Just to clarify, I don't do drugs or drink often at this age either, lol.

My work buddy isn't here today and it's going to be such a looooooooong day without him!

I always know I don't want to drink when I look at the kids with the hangovers.
omg. why would you ever do that 0.o. that would hurt.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am
Renderlicous
Renderlicous

Name: Jack
The trick is to drink, like, 2 litres of water before you go to bed and apart from obviously having to pee quite badly the next morning, you shouldn't feel headache-y at all.

Oh god, I sound like such an alcoholic. :laugh:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 4744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 238  Next